Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm (24746 Views)

Secondus Under Attack For Blaming Amaechi For His Arrest / Breaking News: Kogi State Is Under Attack Right Now. DSS Office Under Siege! / Ethno-religious Riot In Taraba, Somebody Pls Confirm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Demdem(m): 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2014
rozayx5:

i dont have time for you bro, you have never had a meaningful discussion with somebody on Nairaland before so i dont expect one from you today
get thee behind me satan undecided

U don't have my time yet u quoted me with thrash. U are so daft.
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by 0866ma081: 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2014
Sorry for nigeria,bokoharam I know u come to nairaland to read peoples comment afer you have commited your bad deed I beg you in the name of your God to please stop this killing you hav killed babies adult some are orphans as we speak if someone has done that to you when you are small you would not av grown up to this we know our govt are impotent and lack vision plss plss and plss stop
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 28, 2014
prophet_one:

I've had enough incoherence from you. Remember to get that refund from your headmaster because every time you speak your compensation rises.
bring ur damm arsse on here,i ain done wit ya,u cow_classico;ur arsse gets free only when i fukkn say..next time put that mixed_from-jupiter cow brain to some sorta jump start, for it to quit getting inspirations frm ur damm balls,n read btwn da lines b4 spewing retro that,got that,hooffie? Now beat it!
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by winner01(m): 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2014
tit: kill them all
Someone W®ote this.
Trend of Killings in The North.
-1. In May to October 1966 riots, 36 to 50,000
Southerners mainly the igbos, were
MASSACRED in Northern Nigeria. Some were
buried alive, others were crucified and killed
gradually by having their eyes plucked out, their
ears chopped off, their tongues cut and their
manhood hacked off. The luckier ones just had
their heads severed from their body. Women
were raped & thereafter broken bottles forced
into their womanhood.
-2. 1980 May: 2467 Christians killed in Zaria
-3. 1980 December 18‐20 Riots in Kano. The
Maitatsine sect, 4,177 were killed.
-4. 1982 September 29- October 3.
Disturbances in Kaduna, Kaduna State. 53 killed
and many churches were burned.
-5. 1982 October 29‐30. Further trouble in
Maiduguri, Borno State by the Maitatsine sects.
118 died.
- 6. 1984 February 27-March disturbance in
Yola,then
Gongola State by the Maitatsine sect,568 died,
Mostly Christain
- 7. 1985 April 26‐28: Riot in Gombe, Bauchi
State by the Maitatsine sect. 105 Mostly
Christians died.
-8. 1987 March 5th and following days. In
Kafanchan, Kaduna State, Christians and
Muslims clash at the College of Education.100
Churches were burnt.
-9. 1987 March. Katsina, Funtua, Zaria, Gussau
and Kaduna (Kaduna State). A wave of religious
riots, many churches were burnt and property
destroyed, and many lives were lost.
- 10. 1991 April In Katsina, several lives were
lost. Shiite sect in Katsina led by Malam Yahaya
Yakubu stired up trouble.
-11. 1991 April, in Tafawa Balewa University
(Bauchi State) over 200 lives were lost with
properties and 20 churches destroyed.
-12. 1991 October 14‐ 15. In Kano, the attempt
of the Izala sect to stop Rev. Bonnke from
preaching became violent. Thousands of
Christians died & property destroyed.
Conservative estimates (3800)
- 13. 1992 February 6th and then May 15‐ 16:
Zango Kataf, Zaria, Kaduna State Communal
clash becomes a religious clash, with lives and
property destroyed.
-14 Funtua (Katsina State). Kalaka to religious
sect assaulted a village head. 50 lives were lost
and properties destroyed.
- 15. 1999. May 20. Muslim‐Christia n riots in
Kaduna, for three days, several hundred were
feared dead. 3200 conservative estimate,mostly
Christians
-16. 1999. July 18: Hausa and Yoruba riot in
Shagamu, over 60 are killed. This led to trouble
in Kano where over 70 were killed.
-17. 2000 August 11. About 200 were killed as
the army intervened in Taraba State
-18. 2000 October. Sharia Law in is introduced
in Zamfara State. 19. 2000 February. Riots in
Kaduna over the introduction of Sharia. Over
400 are killed. Mostly Christians
-20. 2001 September 7 Christian‐Muslim
conflicts in Jos. Over 500 are killed.
-21. 2001 october 12‐14 In Kano, there were
anti‐American riots, because of USA
intervention in Afghanistan. At least 350 are
killed Mostly Christians.
-22. 2006 February:Sectarian violence sparked
by cartoons of Islam’s most revered figure
spread to 11 Nigerian cities resulting in the
burning of 28 churches and pushing the total
death toll to more than 650.
Dogo na hauwa masacre 7th march 2010. Well,
according to northerners, GEJ was responsible
for the above history. Their argument is that
North has always been peaceful before the
emergence of GEJ. The above recap shows North
has always enjoyed spilling the blood of innocent
Nigerians mostly christians
Bottomline for me is that; GEJ or no GEJ, you can't murder your way into our hearts.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by barruke: 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2014
Oh, u no follow for d ''them all?''
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Rilwayne001: 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2014
searay: So is this a prove that all Muslims are not terrorist?

Why dont you refute them?

please educate urself in every aspect of life. stop depending on heresay, education is life
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by searay(m): 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Why dont you refute them?

please educate urself in every aspect of life. stop depending on heresay, education is life
Refute, after the aboki I taught while in service were the first to make and attempt of killing me after 2011 presidential elections. The sound of their chant "cofa naman" is always fresh on my mind. Therefore I I maintain the status quo.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 29, 2014
searay: Sharrapp, all Muslim are terrorist. Prove me wrong if you can.
stop displaying ur foolishness In public
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 29, 2014
whitedove: it is obvious from your assertions above that you have not read the quran(u never start) boko harams are the real muslims,it is clearly written in your God forsaken scripture to kill the kafir(christians and jews).
only God knws wea dis stupid ignorant came from is it dat u r so dumb headed.now listen read d bible very wellread deuteronmy 20 infact read whole deuteronomy,read exodus 22.bible command u to kill any body b it ur father mother dat call u to worship any other god.I av nuttin to gain quoting d violence part of d bible but use ur head stop quoting quran out of context.mind u I also practise christianity
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by searay(m): 8:49am On Jun 29, 2014
Kae boy: stop displaying ur foolishness In public
prove me wrong or you forever remain silent.
ATTACK ME AGAIN AND DIE!
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 29, 2014
Islam doesn't support the action of those bandits. Leadership failure is responsible for the insurgency
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 29, 2014
The army is not willing to fight boko boys lipsrsealed
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Armstrong57(m): 11:29am On Jun 29, 2014
justi4jesu: Bomb blast stories just flying around everywhere...Hmmm
Am in Bauchi too,Atbu Bauchi in Yelwa,i heard abt it bt tot it happened in Kaduna,am surprise its here.Just comfirmed it in Church now,its a shame alot of lives were lost...Pray God help the families to bear it all.the worst part is that,Politicians r using innocent lives as pawns in there political schemes against Jonathan
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by justi4jesu(f): 11:30am On Jun 29, 2014
Armstrong57: Am in Bauchi too,Atbu Bauchi in Yelwa,i heard abt it bt tot it happened in Kaduna,am surprise its here.Just comfirmed it in Church now,its a shame alot of lives were lost...Pray God help the families to bear it all.the worst part is that,Politicians r using innocent lives as pawns in there political schemes against Jonathan

Only God can judge them all..
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Bodafix(m): 11:32am On Jun 29, 2014
lol including you?
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Armstrong57(m): 11:33am On Jun 29, 2014
Titiluvly: Oh noo!
R u also in Bauchi?
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Armstrong57(m): 11:39am On Jun 29, 2014
babe_online: People have blamed everyone for this BH thingy. Islam has been blamed, the U.S has also been blamed. Boko Haram is not Islamic and while some Northern leaders know what BH is really about, the average Northerner does not know what it is really about.

GEJ is anti-North and perhaps to an extent anti-Yoruba. I think GEJ wants the North to succeed. He likewise many others feel the North are parasites. Northerners, if you guys don't want your asses bombed off the face of planet earth completely, better declare Arewa Republic as soon as possible.

Thank you.
I agree with u all the way,enough is enough
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Armstrong57(m): 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2014
Yemlizzy: Another attack in how many days? When will all this incessant attacks come to an end?
I truly wonder too
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2014
President Jonathan Condemns Bauchi Bomb Attack And Mass Killings In Southern Kaduna | For how long?"
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by whitedove(m): 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2014
Kae boy: only God knws wea dis stupid ignorant came from is it dat u r so dumb headed.now listen read d bible very wellread deuteronmy 20 infact read whole deuteronomy,read exodus 22.bible command u to kill any body b it ur father mother dat call u to worship any other god.I av nuttin to gain quoting d violence part of d bible but use ur head stop quoting quran out of context.mind u I also practise christianity
ur'an (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Qur'an (5:80) - "You will see many of them befriending those who disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall they abide."  Those Muslims who befriend unbelievers will abide in hell.

Qur'an (3:28) - "Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah: except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them..."  This last part means that the Muslim is allowed to feign friendship if it is of benefit.  Renowned scholar Ibn Kathir states that "believers are allowed to show friendship outwardly, but never inwardly."

Qur'an (3:118) - "O you who believe! do n
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Azboy34(m): 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2014
[quote
author=Armstrong57] Am in Bauchi too,Atbu Bauchi in Yelwa,i heard abt
it bt tot it happened in Kaduna,am surprise its here.Just comfirmed it
in Church now,its a shame alot of lives were lost...Pray God help the
families to bear it all.the worst part is that,Politicians r using
innocent lives as pawns in there political schemes against
Jonathan[/quote] Alhamdullahi i av seen a Balewite on NL. Bro i am aspiring 4 atbu cum 2015 utme admissn. pls hw z d rate of security in Atbu, bauchi? i am a yoruba guy bt wud luv 2 skul in Arewa.i am aspiring 4 secretarial Educatn.. Nagode koh!
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Azboy34(m): 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2014
Armstrong57: I truly wonder too
Bro wud u advise me 2 choose Atbu cumn 2015 utme admissn? Atbu, bauchi has being my choice of Univ ryt 4rm d outset. bt now i am a little bit afraid of BH. Hope atbu z safe? i just dey stop dis menace killn of innocent Nigerian in Arewa.
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Azboy34(m): 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2014
Thousands of christians av been deceived 2rue mass media. i think normalcy must be restored cus BH has nothn 2 do with Islam. Allah doesnt support it nd is written in d Holy quaran. Allah's willing d truth would be obvious soonest. Masalam!
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by kezy4(m): 9:58am On Jun 30, 2014
Dear Nairalnders, please I need to place to stay for my new job at Lekki Phase 1, I arrived Lagos some days now and would want a nairalander who has a space I can share for NGN20,000 monthly just for 60days... I just need to arrange myself to get my own place. My gsm number is 08033385523 and I am presently in my office. Anywhere around Festac, Mile 2, V.I axis to Apapa, Okota, Tincan area, etc will be welcomed
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by delishpot: 10:04am On Jun 30, 2014
seunlayi: one Islamic cleric around my place yesterday was teaching the younger ones How to fight - blow, kick, headbuth etc. I laugh but I was not with a camera phone then. my question is what was his intents instead of teaching them Arabic

Sidon there, dem don open mini training camp for your area be that o. You dey look. Ok you go surprise say drm don teach them how to behead join am. If you hear pka, just avoid those kids o. Na dem own dey bad pass.
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by delishpot: 10:07am On Jun 30, 2014
kezy4: Dear Nairalnders, please I need to place to stay for my new job at Lekki Phase 1, I arrived Lagos some days now and would want a nairalander who has a space I can share for NGN20,000 monthly just for 60days... I just need to arrange myself to get my own place. My gsm number is 08033385523 and I am presently in my office. Anywhere around Festac, Mile 2, V.I axis to Apapa, Okota, Tincan area, etc will be welcomed

You no dey fear bad person fit offer you o.
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Armstrong57(m): 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2014
Azboy34: Alhamdullahi i av seen a Balewite on NL. Bro i am aspiring 4 atbu cum 2015 utme admissn. pls hw z d rate of security in Atbu, bauchi? i am a yoruba guy bt wud luv 2 skul in Arewa.i am aspiring 4 secretarial Educatn.. Nagode koh!
its quite safe,its best 2 stay in sch or if u preffer offcampus,then stay around students lodges,we stay together,so we can protect ourselves jus incase.they funny tin is dat,Non hausa or fulani muslems r also attacted during crisis,aint that ironic
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by Azboy34(m): 9:14pm On Jul 02, 2014
[quote
author=Armstrong57] its quite safe,its best 2 stay in sch or if u
preffer offcampus,then stay around students lodges,we stay together,so
we can protect ourselves jus incase.they funny tin is dat,Non hausa or
fulani muslems r also attacted during crisis,aint that ironic[/quote] Ironical indeed bro! dat means dey dont regard d yoruba muslim over there as Real muslim.. i just pray dey put an end 2 d issue of insecurity cum 2016.
Re: Bauchi Under Attack? Pls Confirm by apheezhelton(m): 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
Am also a Yoruba .......it's all safe tu skul in atbu ....don't let anybody destabilize ur plan.....more ova Yoruba is plenty Dan u think in atbu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Florence Ajimobi Joins Door To Door Campaign For Tinubu In Oyo / Court Freezes All Abia State Government Accounts In 27 Banks / Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu Applied For Islamic Bank Loan, Got Senate Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.