Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) - Sports (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) (479653 Views)

Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) / FIFA U-20 World Cup New Zealand 2015 Full Time Table And Fixtures / Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by terzurum5(m): 1:28pm On May 29, 2015
Saviour Pushing For Brazil Start
Saviour Godwin Pushing For Starting Spot Against Brazil.
Saviour Godwin is apparently not content with being a bit part player for Nigeria at the upcoming U20 World Cup in New Zealand as the forward is eyeing a starting spot against Brazil in Nigeria's first game on June 1st.
"I’m pleased to have made the 21-man list for the World Cup but I honestly want more. I want to start the first game against Brazil, to that effect I have doubled my effort in training and by the grace of God it will be a reality," he told Sl10.ng.
The Plateau United teen, however, admitted that competition for places in the team is so fierce that anybody who gets the nod to start against Brazil truly deserves it.
"Our training is so intense and competitive and everybody appears to be putting their all in, all to be a regular. Whoever is picked by the coaches to start truly deserve to start."
SL10.ng checks on the team training session has it that Saviour's wish is also backed by actions as he has consistently found the back of the net in their last three training sessions.
www.sl10.ng/news/articles/categories/nigeria-1/saviour-godwin-pushing-for-starting-spot-against-brazil-1/210841

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by femi9naija(m): 1:50pm On May 29, 2015
I don't see the NFF dropping Siasia in favor of Manu and his boys for the u23 next year even if Manu wins. Though, i expect Siasia to include some of Manu's boys in his team. Except if Siasia fails at the u23 African tournament.

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by safarigirl(f): 2:23pm On May 29, 2015
femi9naija:
I don't see the NFF dropping Siasia in favor of Manu and his boys for the u23 next year even if Manu wins. Though, i expect Siasia to include some of Manu's boys in his team. Except if Siasia fails at the u23 African tournament.
Siadia will be relegated to U20 or sacked totally. As far as I'm concerned, Siasia has outlived his purpose in the NT dispensation. He should be relegated to an NFF member or so. Not a coach.

Siasia and Keshi should just leave coaching NTs. They have been recycled more times than Nigerian leaders
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by tbaba1234: 2:32pm On May 29, 2015
terzurum5:
I came across this piece of comment in Sl10, has any one of you confirmed it?
Mbah00 3 May 29, 2015 12:36 PM
by Samm Audu Friday May 29, 2015. 12:21 Isaac Success and Taiwo Awoniyi look most likely to lead the Flying Eagles charge for goals against Brazil in an opening U20 World Cup group game in New Zealand on Monday. Coach Manu Garba gave a hint of what his starting XI will look like on Monday during Thursday afternoon’s training at the Manukohiri Park on the outskirts of New Plymouth. Both Success and Awoniyi scored three goals between them, while Manchester City ace Kelechi Iheanacho weighed in with a hat-trick playing behind the two strikers and enjoying a free role. The new formation means Enyimba midfielder Kingsley Sokari, who has been part of the starting midfield since the training camp in Germany, may now drop to the bench. Musa Yahaya also played on the left side of midfield, but he may well be replaced by on-form Godwin Saviour. The only notable change in the back four is Zaharadeen Bello preferred in the heart of the defence ahead of the more athletic Izu Omego. Bello is poised to partner Belgium-based Wilfred Ndidi in the middle of the defence. The Flying Eagles first team at Thursday training Joshua Enaholo – Musa Mohammed, Mustapha Abdullahi, Wilfred Ndidi, Zaharadeen Bello – Ifeanyi Ifeanyi, Ifeanyi Matthew, Kelechi Iheanacho, Musa Yahaya – Taiwo Awoniyi, Isaac Success.
www.sl10.ng/news/articles/categories/nigeria-1/flying-eagles-assistant-coach-nduku-ugbade-says-they-are-in-new-zealand-to-compete-highly/210847

Samm Audu is the media officer of the team so it might be true
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by tbaba1234: 2:35pm On May 29, 2015
gbosaa:
Flying Eagles vs FC Nurnberg under 23. in 2013.

got this from youtube uploaded by one Emeka Ezeala..

This is not the present flying eagles team in new zealand!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfHbfI_AFuY

Obuh boys played 1-1 with Nurnberg

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by chimzyblack(m): 2:53pm On May 29, 2015
The Flying Eagles first team at Thursday training Joshua Enaholo – Musa Mohammed, Mustapha Abdullahi, Wilfred Ndidi, Zaharadeen Bello – Ifeanyi Ifeanyi, Ifeanyi Matthew, Kelechi Iheanacho, Musa Yahaya – Taiwo Awoniyi, Isaac Success.
MEHN THIS LINEUP SMELLS OF GOALS FROM EVERY ANGLE. BUT I THINK MANU SHOULD START ISACC SUCCESS FROM THE BENCH SO AS TO HAVE SOME ONE WHO CAN COME IN AND CHANGE THE GAME. JUST INCASE THINGS DONNOT GO AS PLANNED.

I have been watching from the sidelines, I visit this thread every day .can't wait for Monday to get here. shout out to all who keep this thread alive

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 29, 2015
tbaba1234:

Obuh boys played 1-1 with Nurnberg

Obuh need to go back to training, I heard him shouting his frustrations on the boys. I felt so sorry for that right back wearing shirt no 15. He was really feeling the heat.

Initially I thought this was Manu boys, after watching for some time , I got very worried and wondered how they could play so bad. That team lacked cohesion.

Most of Obuhs instructions were... Femi, Femi, etoh, kayodee.. Run run, follow..no 11 what are you doing there? Go go go..enter.... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Kelvinlyzo(m): 3:00pm On May 29, 2015
well done guys for the updates. i have been following this thread for sometime now and i must admite, you GUYS/GIRL are doing a great job. keep it up and thanks!

3 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by EagleScribes: 3:00pm On May 29, 2015
femi9naija:

That will not happen. They are not as technically oriented as that.

I believe Manu will get his time tho
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by rabzy: 3:04pm On May 29, 2015
AIG07:

I can't stop laughing... Even the foreign pros playing in lesser leagues ain't excluded. Have always wish one thing though it seems impossible-that a two leg friendly match between d so called super eagles(Keshi's Men) n d SUPER FLYING EAGLES(Manu's boys) be organised to be played in Akwa. So that d true men will be separated from d boys cos here in africa we believe that age determines football maturity... Which made keshi concludes that Nacho was to young to play at d world cup when d Likes of Pele, kaka, messi etc were still teens when de first represented their respective nations @ d highest level of football(WORLDCUP). I know some folks will say experience is needed in d NT unlike d grade teams. Yes, this is true buh are experiences gain on benches? No

True talk, I remember a time I believed ike shrounmu shud no longer be used, I never really saw him as a great keeper, people were saying experience, experience. I asked them if experience can canmake you fly, if you experience makes u know the ball is going to the far corner, can experience get you there. Experience can really be overhyped

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by LeeCodeman: 3:13pm On May 29, 2015
gbosaa:

Obuh need to go back to training, I heard him shouting his frustrations on the boys. I felt so pity for that right back wearing shirt no 15. He was really feeling the heat.

Initially I thought this was Manu boys, after watching for some time , I got very worried and wondered how they could play so bad. That team lacked cohesion.

Most of Obuhs instructions were... Femi, Femi, etoh, kayodee.. Run run, follow..no 11 what are you doing there? Go go go..enter.... grin grin

LMAO...Obuh don suffer.

But seriously these coaches have alot to learn. Almost all of them play kick-and-follow football.

2 Likes

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by jancollins: 3:29pm On May 29, 2015
chimzyblack:
The Flying Eagles first team at Thursday training Joshua Enaholo – Musa Mohammed, Mustapha Abdullahi, Wilfred Ndidi, Zaharadeen Bello – Ifeanyi Ifeanyi, Ifeanyi Matthew, Kelechi Iheanacho, Musa Yahaya – Taiwo Awoniyi, Isaac Success.
MEHN THIS LINEUP SMELLS OF GOALS FROM EVERY ANGLE. BUT I THINK MANU SHOULD START ISACC SUCCESS FROM THE BENCH SO AS TO HAVE SOME ONE WHO CAN COME IN AND CHANGE THE GAME. JUST INCASE THINGS DONNOT GO AS PLANNED.

I have been watching from the sidelines, I visit this thread every day .can't wait for Monday to get here. shout out to all who keep this thread alive

I'm very much down with this line up except for success and awoniyi coming up at the same time, I feel success should rest for now and come in as a super sub while an attacking midfielder should come in for Success.
#myopinion
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by linked: 3:30pm On May 29, 2015
safarigirl:
Siadia will be relegated to U20 or sacked totally. As far as I'm concerned, Siasia has outlived his purpose in the NT dispensation. He should be relegated to an NFF member or so. Not a coach.

Siasia and Keshi should just leave coaching NTs. They have been recycled more times than Nigerian leaders
Relax.... Hw nigerians got short term memory... WYC final, Olympic final with good football.. let siasia be
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by AIG07: 3:33pm On May 29, 2015
LeeCodeman:

LMAO...Obuh don suffer.

But seriously these coaches have alot to learn. Almost all of them play kick-and-follow football.
lol... Not all-GARBA got pattern. But this egocentric folks are not ready to learn.

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Leon2036(m): 3:36pm On May 29, 2015
tbaba1234:

Samm Audu is the media officer of the team so it might be true
Bros if akinjide does not start in that blocking 4 then musa Mohammad should just 4get about overlapping
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by tbaba1234: 3:39pm On May 29, 2015
Leon2036:
Bros if akinjide does not start in that blocking 4 then musa Mohammad should just 4get about overlapping

Ifeanyi Ifeanyi will play that role
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by AIG07: 3:41pm On May 29, 2015
rabzy:

True talk, I remember a time I believed ike shrounmu shud no longer be used, I never really saw him as a great keeper, people were saying experience, experience. I asked them if experience can canmake you fly, if you experience makes u know the ball is going to the far corner, can experience get you there. Experience can really be overhyped
though experience counts too. But i think playing time should be rated above this. D more playing time a player gets d more confident he becomes and this has been d bane of d NT. Players who don't 50minutes in their clubs are called upon to play 90min-how do you expect them to match their opponents.
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by linked: 3:41pm On May 29, 2015
Leon2036:
Like seriously.. He needs to be cautious in overlapping. . His overlappings has cost them conceding some goals before
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Leon2036(m): 3:59pm On May 29, 2015
I'm not sure. He would sacrifice. Him self for the team like akinjide does!
tbaba1234:

Ifeanyi Ifeanyi will play that role
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by safarigirl(f): 4:02pm On May 29, 2015
linked:
Relax.... Hw nigerians got short term memory... WYC final, Olympic final with good football.. let siasia be
a final is not a cup. That's how we held faith with Keshi ontop AFCON trophy until he failed to qualify for the next one. Now he has come back with a ridiculous list for AFCON qualifiers

Na so Siasia for end if say e no employ Manu's Awoniyi to save the useless team he came up with by scoring 2 vital away goals for their AAG qualification.

Football is not about history, it's about the present, if someone has lost his touch, he's lost it. A man that couldn't even help Heartland FC, had a failed stint with the Senior National Team and is now bring re-deployed. Why do we keep recycling these people with their ancient philosophy? Somebody will soon bring in Obuh as U18 coach again and we'll start supporting his employment with the achievemeent of the '09 set
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by safarigirl(f): 4:07pm On May 29, 2015
[b]THE FIFA U20 WORLD CUP IN NUMBERS

Toggle navigation
FIFA U-20 WORLD CUP NEW ZEALAND 2015
30/05/2015 - 20/06/2015
Toggle section navigation

Follow us on Share
FIFA U-20 WORLD CUP
The FIFA U-20 World Cup in numbers
(FIFA.com) 28 May 2015

With just a couple of days to go until the latest FIFA U-20 World Cup, FIFA.com takes a statistical look at New Zealand 2015 and the tournament's history.

694 U-20 World Cup graduates have gone on to compete in the senior FIFA World Cup™, while 32 have lifted the most coveted Trophy in the beautiful game.

100 of the 504 players at New Zealand 2015 play their football in foreign leagues. USA's squad, with 13, has the most players overseas, followed by Mali with ten. By contrast, every one of the players representing Myanmar, Ukraine and Uzbekistan ply their trade with domestic clubs.

85 different countries have been represented at the U-20 World Cup during the 20 editions since 1977. That number is to swell yet further at New Zealand 2015 with the addition of debutants Fiji and Myanmar.

68 wins and 216 goals are the tournament record tallies held by Brazil ahead of New Zealand 2015. Famed for their dazzling attacking play, the South Americans also boast the best defensive record in the history of the U-20 World Cup with 51 clean sheets.

48 centimetres tall and 5.1 kilograms in weight, the current U-20 World Cup trophy was redesigned in 2011, with France the first and thus far only team to hold aloft this version.

18 years and nine months is the average age that establishes Nigeria as the youngest squad at New Zealand 2015. The oldest, meanwhile, will be provided by the European duo of Germany and Ukraine, both of whom have an average age of 20.

14 seconds is all it took Nigeria's Monday Odiaka to score the fastest goal in U-20 World Cup history against Canada in 1985. His compatriot, John Owoeri, netted the second-quickest, four seconds shy of the record.

13 goals were scored in the highest-scoring match in U-20 World Cup history: Brazil's 10-3 win over Korea Republic at Malaysia 1997. Future Seleção internationals Fernandao and Ze Elias posted braces apiece in the contest, while Adailton was on target six times in an incredible 39-minute spell. Kosta Salapasidis of Australia and Spain's Fernando Llorente, who managed four goals in respective meetings with Argentina in 1997 and Chile in 2005, remain the only other players to have netted more than three times in one game. Remarkably, Brazil repeated the ten-goal feat at the same edition, registering a 10-0 thrashing of Belgium - the tournament's biggest-ever win - just three days later.

13 years and three months was the tender age at which Republic of Ireland's Jason Byrne became the youngest player in the history of the U-20 World Cup in 1991. The most youthful of the 504 players selected for New Zealand 2015 is 16-year-old Panamanian Adalberto Carrasquilla, born on 28 November 1998. The oldest, meanwhile, are Colombia's Daniel Londono and Bryan Rochez of Honduras, both of whom were born on 1 January 1995 - the latest possible date to qualify for this edition.

11 goals at the 2001 edition not only earned Javier Saviola the adidas Golden Shoe, but set a tournament record that still stands. The former Argentina striker's predatory skills helped La Albiceleste clinch the 2001 crown with a tournament record haul of 27 goals, and he remains the U-20 World Cup's all-time leading scorer.

8 different U-20 World Cups - a tournament record - were overseen by Les Scheinflug as coach of Australia. Other U-20 coaching veterans include the esteemed Jose Pekerman, who won three of the four U-20 World Cups in which he led Argentina, Berti Vogts, Carlos Queiroz, Raymond Domenech and Ange Postecoglou. Ghana's Sellas Tetteh is back for his fourth FIFA tournament and will be looking to maintain his record of having reached at least the semi-finals in each of his three so far.

7 players arrive at New Zealand 2015 having already played at a U-20 World Cup. All seven took part at Turkey 2013: the Mali trio of Ichaka Diarra, Souleymane Sissoko and Hamidou Traore, Ghana's Clifford Aboagye, New Zealand captain Bill Tuiloma, Nigeria's Onyinye Ndidi and Zhabikillo Urinboev of Uzbekistan. A total of 77 players at this tournament have experience of the FIFA U-17 World Cup, with New Zealand alone boasting 12 veterans of that particular tournament.

6 U-20 World Cup titles (1979, 1995, 1997, 2001, 2005 and 2007) have established Argentina as the tournament's most successful team. Brazil follow on five, with two-time winners Portugal are the only other country to have lifted the trophy more than once. The Argentinians also arrive at New Zealand 2015 protecting an 18-match unbeaten run at the competition, with a decade having now passed their last defeat in this competition.

4 consecutive U-20 World Cups have now kicked off without the tournament's reigning champions. France, winners in 2013, failed to qualify to defend their title in New Zealand, following in the footsteps of Brazil in 2013, Ghana in 2011 and Argentina in 2009.[/b]
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by linked: 4:09pm On May 29, 2015
safarigirl:
a final is not a cup. That's how we held faith with Keshi ontop AFCON trophy until he failed to qualify for the next one. Now he has come back with a ridiculous list for AFCON qualifiers

Na so Siasia for end if say e no employ Manu's Awoniyi to save the useless team he came up with by scoring 2 vital away goals for their AAG qualification.

Football is not about history, it's about the present, if someone has lost his touch, he's lost it. A man that couldn't even help Heartland FC, had a failed stint with the Senior National Team and is now bring re-deployed. Why do we keep recycling these people with their ancient philosophy? Somebody will soon bring in Obuh as U18 coach again and we'll start supporting his employment with the achievemeent of the '09 set
I understand your point... Some poor decisions can suddenly inhibit a budding career... Siasia made his mistakes and I still believe he is one of the best naija still have around.
.... I dont think mourinho was a failure @ real madrid.. grin grin grin... E get why
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 29, 2015
U-20 World Cup; The first Nigerian sports international participating competition for Buhari's new presidential administration.

Failure to win this cup will signify that the element of "Goodluck" in Nigeria's sports ministry had been withdrawn from Nigeria following the ex-president's departure!
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Leon2036(m): 4:16pm On May 29, 2015
I think its part of the game plan, provided he has some one to cover up all loose ends, like busquets does for alves and alba!!
linked:
Like seriously.. He needs to be cautious in overlapping. . His overlappings has cost them conceding some goals before
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 29, 2015
Leon2036:
I'm not sure. He would sacrifice. Him self for the team like akinjide does!

Ifeanyi Ifeanyi is sacrifice personified. He is a very hard worker, technical, mobile, hard and he was the one with a bandaged head during the AYC.

The only fault I find with him is that sometimes he dribbles and gets carried away. Sometimes he is over confident and attempts silly things in dangerous areas, other than that, I think he combines well in the midfield with the likes of Mathew and co.

He is good in wriggling out of awkward and tight spaces and he has the vision to distribute the ball once out of that confinement.

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by tbaba1234: 4:44pm On May 29, 2015
blueto:
U-20 World Cup; The first Nigerian sports international participating competition for Buhari's new presidential administration.

Failure to win this cup will signify that the element of "Goodluck" in Nigeria's sports ministry had been withdrawn from Nigeria following the ex-president's departure!

Which 'goodluck' ?? failing to qualify for the nations cup 2 out of three times... If we win the trophy, it will not be because of who is the president.

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by linked: 4:48pm On May 29, 2015
gbosaa:

Ifeanyi Ifeanyi is sacrifice personified. He is a very hard worker, technical, mobile, hard and he was the one with a bandaged head during the AYC.

The only fault I find with him is that sometimes he dribbles and gets carried away. Sometimes he is over confident and attempts silly things in dangerous areas, other than that, I think he combines well in the midfield with the likes of Mathew and co.

He is good in wriggling out of awkward and tight spaces and he has the vision to distribute the ball once out of that confinement.
Am confused here... . Who is Ifeanyi Ifeanyi and who is Ifeanyi Mathew.. .. Differentiate please
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 29, 2015
tbaba1234:

Which 'goodluck' ?? failing to qualify for the nations cup 2 out of three times... If we win the trophy, it will not be because of who is the president.
you know buhari is apathagious and not prudentive towards sporting activities. Where will our players source motivation?

Am not even sure he has any sports evolving agenda located in his manifesto.

1 Like

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 29, 2015
linked:
Am confused here... . Who is Ifeanyi Ifeanyi and who is Ifeanyi Mathew.. .. Differentiate

Both play in the midfield but Ifeanyi Ifeanyi is more of a defensive midfielder while Mathew is offensive. Both scores goals..Mathew was with the under17 squad of 2013 but was ruled out of the World Cup by MRI scan. Ifeanyi Ifeanyi who plays for water fc joined the team later and has blended well. He was the one with bandage on his head during AYC..also got a gap teeth which safari girl has failed to spot... grin..

When both are playing, you will see Ifeanyi and Mathew to differentiate them. Mathew will wear shirt no 15 as in the pic below. Ifeanyi Ifeanyi will wear shirt no.12.

Mathew's photo.

Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by linked: 5:08pm On May 29, 2015
gbosaa:

Both play in the midfield but Ifeanyi Ifeanyi is more of a defensive midfielder while Mathew is offensive. Both scores goals..Mathew was with the under17 squad of 2013 but was ruled out of the World Cup by MRI scan. Ifeanyi Ifeanyi who plays for elkanemi warriors joined the team later and has blended well. He was the one with bandage on his head during AYC..also got a gap teeth which safari girl has failed to spot... grin..

When both are playing, you will see Ifeanyi and Mathew to differentiate them.

Mathew's photo.
Thanks... nice job
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by tbaba1234: 5:08pm On May 29, 2015
blueto:
you now buhari is apathagious and not prudentive towards sporting activities. Where will our players source motivation?

When we won the first under 17 in 1985, Buhari was head of state. Each player was given scholarship to whatever level they hoped to attain.

But he was overthrown
Re: Flying Eagles of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (New Zealand 2015) by linked: 5:11pm On May 29, 2015
This thread has kinda lost some steam.. . All the team selection anxiety is over.... The tournament should start already smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (232) (Reply)

All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! / Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread / The NBA Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.