Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

I Need List Of Topics For My Seminar (b.sc Microbiology) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need List Of Topics For My Seminar (b.sc Microbiology) (36281 Views)

Physics Topics For Ss1,ss2 And Ss3 / I Need Steps On How To Present My Seminar In School. / Please ,i Need List Of Educational Agencies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need List Of Topics For My Seminar (b.sc Microbiology) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
Anyone ? just kindly avoid Anything that has to do with Virology ....Thanks a lot
Re: I Need List Of Topics For My Seminar (b.sc Microbiology) by braine(m): 11:58pm On Jun 27, 2014
You can do something forensic. You'll enjoy it. My seminar topic back then was; Forensic Mycology: the use of fungi in criminal investigations. Sweet stuff.

1 Like

Re: I Need List Of Topics For My Seminar (b.sc Microbiology) by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 28, 2014
braine: You can do something forensic. You'll enjoy it. My seminar topic back then was; Forensic Mycology: the use of fungi in criminal investigations. Sweet stuff.
Hmm………Nice one.......lemme go do some little research first
Re: I Need List Of Topics For My Seminar (b.sc Microbiology) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2014
Why u dey run for virology? Abeg the thing sweet and can land yu an A easily.
1) Bacteriological assesment of water storage cans used by primary school students
2. Tinea capitis screening in primary school students.
3. Epidemiology of onchoncerciasis in Nsukka LGA Enugu state.
4. Xenodiagnosis of yellow fevel in a selected endemic area.

1 Like

Re: I Need List Of Topics For My Seminar (b.sc Microbiology) by moshoodn(m): 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2014
Nice topic braine...

I'm a Biochemist, so I guess I can only tell you mostly about pathways et al..

Mine back then was::: Anopheles gambiae and Malaria transmission; pathways, enzymes and neuro-transmitters involved.
Re: I Need List Of Topics For My Seminar (b.sc Microbiology) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 28, 2014
moshoodn: Nice topic braine...

I'm a Biochemist, so I guess I can only tell you mostly about pathways et al..

Mine back then was::: Anopheles gambiae and Malaria transmission; pathways, enzymes and neuro-transmitters involved.

Are you praticing your profession?
Re: I Need List Of Topics For My Seminar (b.sc Microbiology) by moshoodn(m): 11:58pm On Jun 28, 2014
cowleg:

Are you praticing your profession?

I wish I was...

I'm into IT presently. . .

My biz was in my signature before NL restored it back to the stone age.
Re: I Need List Of Topics For My Seminar (b.sc Microbiology) by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 29, 2014
moshoodn:

I wish I was...

I'm into IT presently. . .

My biz was in my signature before NL restored it back to the stone age.

Thats good, if I may ask, did you went to any formal IT school coz I have a flare for programming too
Re: I Need List Of Topics For My Seminar (b.sc Microbiology) by moshoodn(m): 12:44am On Jun 29, 2014
cowleg:

Thats good, if I may ask, did you went to any formal IT school coz I have a flare for programming too

I didn't @ all...

Just knowledge I had garnered over the years.

Back in school, I was the go-to guy in IT related matters by studs and profs of BCH.
Re: I Need List Of Topics For My Seminar (b.sc Microbiology) by Nobody: 3:01am On Jun 29, 2014
cowleg: Why u dey run for virology? Abeg the thing sweet and can land yu an A easily.
1) Bacteriological assesment of water storage cans used by primary school students
Unilorin doesn't have a virologist...d only virology lec. we have is Still running his PhD degree at U.I.......I wouldn't like to bump into troubles
Re: I Need List Of Topics For My Seminar (b.sc Microbiology) by Nobody: 3:04am On Jun 29, 2014
cowleg: Why u dey run for virology? Abeg the thing sweet and can land yu an A easily.

number 1 would be great …………Kindly keep d topics coming
was asked to submit three,Only have two now

1.) Forensic Mycology

2.) Bacteriological assesment of water storage cans used by primary school students
Re: I Need List Of Topics For My Seminar (b.sc Microbiology) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 27, 2014
braine: You can do something forensic. You'll enjoy it. My seminar topic back then was; Forensic Mycology: the use of fungi in criminal investigations. Sweet stuff.
Can I get some links on forensic Mycology
Re: I Need List Of Topics For My Seminar (b.sc Microbiology) by braine(m): 11:11am On Jul 27, 2014
Jregz:
Can I get some links on forensic Mycology

I didn't particularly save the links. You can find them through Google. You should find updated articles.
Re: I Need List Of Topics For My Seminar (b.sc Microbiology) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 27, 2014
braine:

I didn't particularly save the links. You can find them through Google. You should find updated articles.

found only one... my topic is actually "Forensic Mycology:: The future " http://membercentral.aaas.org/blogs/depth/investigating-future-forensics
Re: I Need List Of Topics For My Seminar (b.sc Microbiology) by braine(m): 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
Jregz:

found only one... my topic is actually "Forensic Mycology:: The future " http://membercentral.aaas.org/blogs/depth/investigating-future-forensics

The link doesn't talk much about Mycology.. I'll help you dig up my write up references, they should be of help..
Re: I Need List Of Topics For My Seminar (b.sc Microbiology) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
braine:

The link doesn't talk much about Mycology.. I'll help you dig up my write up references, they should be of help..
thanks a lot sir
Re: I Need List Of Topics For My Seminar (b.sc Microbiology) by braine(m): 12:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
Jregz:

number 1 would be great …………Kindly keep d topics coming
was asked to submit three,Only have two now

1.) Forensic Mycology

2.) Bacteriological assesment of water storage cans used by primary school students

Are you looking for a project topic or a seminar presentation topic?

The latter topic sounds nope like a project topic.
Re: I Need List Of Topics For My Seminar (b.sc Microbiology) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
braine:

Are you looking for a project topic or a seminar presentation topic?

The latter topic sounds nope like a project topic.

Forensic Mycology is already my seminar topic...

Forensic Mycology; The future
Re: I Need List Of Topics For My Seminar (b.sc Microbiology) by smart025(m): 9:57am On Dec 11, 2015
Please brother can you please send me your write up to my email, or please try put me through on how you gather all the information on Forensic Mycology, am interested on the topic and i need to send my topic to my supervisor today, am unable to get useful info abt it on google...... abayomi1990@hotmail.com
Re: I Need List Of Topics For My Seminar (b.sc Microbiology) by smart025(m): 10:15am On Dec 11, 2015
dont bother again bro, i get sum info about it nw, tnkx
Re: I Need List Of Topics For My Seminar (b.sc Microbiology) by Bayoigbekele(m): 11:27am On Feb 28, 2016
Kindly send me useful info
smart025:
dont bother again bro, i get sum info about it nw, tnkx
about the topic bro. My email is igbekeleilemobayo@gmail.com. 08069352338.. Drop U number so I can call u
Re: I Need List Of Topics For My Seminar (b.sc Microbiology) by organico(m): 5:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
@ Braine, please can you send the materials you used for the Forensic Mycology to my email. If you don't have the materials, please send the references to me. My email is stephentalk2000@yahoo.com. Thanks so much.
Re: I Need List Of Topics For My Seminar (b.sc Microbiology) by mcshegzy(m): 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
Please am a final year student of microbiology
In fact specifically food microbiology
Help me out on seminar topic in food microbiology
Re: I Need List Of Topics For My Seminar (b.sc Microbiology) by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 13, 2016
mcshegzy:
Please am a final year student of microbiology
In fact specifically food microbiology
Help me out on seminar topic in food microbiology

am a graduate of microbiology
add. me with 08084133491
lemme help u

or whatsapp 09034017538
Re: I Need List Of Topics For My Seminar (b.sc Microbiology) by ndjustice(m): 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
smarty562:

add. me with 08084133491
lemme help u
braine:
You can do something forensic. You'll enjoy it. My seminar topic back then was; Forensic Mycology: the use of fungi in criminal investigations. Sweet stuff.
smarty562:

add. me with 08084133491
lemme help u
can I get docs file on this?? I'd aprpreciate a lot
Re: I Need List Of Topics For My Seminar (b.sc Microbiology) by 20bc(m): 11:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
braine:

Good day, please do you still have materials on the forensic mycology.
Re: I Need List Of Topics For My Seminar (b.sc Microbiology) by 20bc(m): 11:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
Jregz:

Forensic Mycology is already my seminar topic...

Forensic Mycology; The future

Good day bro, please do you still have materials on that topic.
Re: I Need List Of Topics For My Seminar (b.sc Microbiology) by Winifred468(f): 12:34am On Feb 07, 2017
Wow

I'm also a prospective microbiologist
Right now, my priority is where to do my 6 months IT
Re: I Need List Of Topics For My Seminar (b.sc Microbiology) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
20bc:

Good day bro, please do you still have materials on that topic.
NO I no longer do..they were all on my previous laptop which got stolen
Re: I Need List Of Topics For My Seminar (b.sc Microbiology) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
Winifred468:
Wow

I'm also a prospective microbiologist
Right now, my priority is where to do my 6 months IT
I had mine at the college of Medicine, Lagos (shares the same compound as the teaching hospital).
Re: I Need List Of Topics For My Seminar (b.sc Microbiology) by Winifred468(f): 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
Jregz:

I had mine at the college of Medicine, Lagos (shares the same compound as the teaching hospital).

Wow, that's great
I've submitted mine at Consolidated breweries, Imagbon
Re: I Need List Of Topics For My Seminar (b.sc Microbiology) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
Winifred468:

Wow, that's great
I've submitted mine at Consolidated breweries, Imagbon
Best of luck

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It / Why We Can't Employ The ATBU Graduate Who Built Drone - VC / Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.