Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up (34714 Views)

After having Said And Done, I Realized I Got 249 - Mmesoma Ejikeme / JAMB releases Mmesoma Ejikeme original result / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by victorkk06(m): 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2023
Embattled 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) candidate Mmesoma Ejikeme on Wednesday shed light on how she came about her results from the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).

Her purported score of 362 out of 400 has been discounted by JAMB as “patently fake”.

The 19-year-old, who made a guest appearance on Channels Television’s Sunrise Daily via telephone, insisted that she visited the JAMB portal after the examinations earlier this year.

You have to register on the JAMB portal with your email address and number; I went to [the] JAMB portal. On that JAMB portal, I tried to get my result; they redirected me to another server, she said.

“That’s where I entered my reg number, and when I checked the result, that was what I got there and downloaded it. I didn’t go to any computer centre.”

Asked if she was the only one who printed the same outdated version of result sheet, she said, “I’ve not seen anyone with this kind of copy.”

Providing clarification on whether she printed the results at home, the candidate explained, “You know phones now, if you want to check, you have the reg number. That’s the main thing you use in downloading your [results]. It’s not the hard copy that I’m talking of.”

Her father, Romanus, who also spoke on the programme, denied going to a business cafe with his daughter to print out the results.

He said, I didn’t go with her. I didn’t go there with her,” he said.

Banned Three Years
Mmesoma Ejikeme is at the centre of a UTME results forgery allegation.

While the 19-year-old claims her “results notification” slip for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination showing a score of 362 out of 400 was printed from the JAMB results portal, the board argues she is parading a forged result on a template it discontinued in 2021.

Her official score is 249.

On Tuesday, JAMB insisted that her result is “patently fake”, saying it had withdrawn her result and consequently barred her from writing the examination for the next three years.

Mmesoma, believes she should not be blamed for the controversy, describing the sanction as “not fair”.

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/07/05/video-i-didnt-go-to-computer-centre-mmesoma-ejikeme-speaks-on-origins-of-jamb-result/amp/?fbclid=IwAR2w4oOFfj9-bl9kOLG-pVpQqgvEDeP2-ACo-qztJT4hAH2bzzMDqdLqoyg

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2023
Obviously It was not a deliberate attempt but some people just want the little girl to be punished based on some tribal stuff and what have you. Nigerians do not love each other, they are everly biased in their dealings.

135 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by LionTiger(m): 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2023
It was just a glitch as a result of poor network.

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Xwizard: 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2023
LionTiger:
Like do we have to tell these adults it’s just glitches and nothing more.

The girl is innocent

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by yarimo(m): 10:58pm On Jul 05, 2023
LionTiger:
After she printed it twice earlier and saw her real results or didn't she tell you that?

171 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Neoteny7: 11:47pm On Jul 05, 2023
LionTiger:

Poor network caused a glitch that changed the format, layout, texts, images, scores, and other content of the document?

382 Likes 34 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by YungMillionaire: 11:59pm On Jul 05, 2023
She needs to get a lawyer and STOP talking. Are there no sensible people left in Igboland?

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by naijapips04: 5:09am On Jul 06, 2023
This girl thinks most Nigerians are as dumb as obi supporters. This is exactly how obi deceived millions of his Obi supporters.

You were redirected from jamb website? Of the two million people that took JAMB, na only you JAMB come redirect? Ewu.

317 Likes 24 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Buharidgeneral: 5:55am On Jul 06, 2023
Small small she don they talk

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by juman(m): 6:26am On Jul 06, 2023
This nineteen years old woman can lie.

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by juman(m): 6:29am On Jul 06, 2023
Every crime you like go and commit it, they will stand up and defend it by them and claim been victimized by other Nigerians.

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:54am On Jul 06, 2023
Neoteny7:

Poor network caused a glitch that changed the format, layout, texts, images, scores, and other content of the document?
You never know these people grin

134 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:57am On Jul 06, 2023
IconicR:
Obviously It was not a deliberate attempt but some people just want the little girl to be punished based on some tribal stuff and what have you. Nigerians do not love each other, they are everly biased in their dealings.
even when the real top scorer is also from her state? Okay

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by stuffs2002: 7:13am On Jul 06, 2023
When will the Police arrest and prosecute Miss Mmesoma Ejikeme for forging her JAMB result.

Mmesoma Ejikeme is 19 years old hence an adult. She has done the crime, she must do the time

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by stuffs2002: 7:14am On Jul 06, 2023
IconicR:

Tribal sentiments has blocked your thinking faculty

19 year old woman is who you are calling a little girl

145 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by stuffs2002: 7:14am On Jul 06, 2023
When will the Police arrest and prosecute Miss Mmesoma Ejikeme for forging her JAMB result.

Mmesoma Ejikeme is 19 years old hence an adult. She has done the crime, she must do the time

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Made2Last: 7:21am On Jul 06, 2023
He no dey tire u?

Everytime TRIBAL ISSUES...

Are you the only tribe in Nigeria?

Why is it that when something happens to any one from your tribe, you people quickly term it as tribal witch-hunt... But it is permitted to happen to other tribes...

This case would not have escalated if they had not given it ethnic colorations...it would simply have been...the young girl who was adjudged as the best UTME candidate was not the best...

IconicR:

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 06, 2023
stuffs2002:

Tribal sentiments has blocked your thinking faculty

19 year old woman is who you are calling a little girl
Don't ever quote me again if you are this uncouth. Take your tribal bigotry elsewhere

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Flangelo12: 8:08am On Jul 06, 2023
IconicR:

That girl is a hardened criminal.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 06, 2023
Flangelo12:

That girl is a hardened criminal.
Do you know her?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by theophorus(m): 8:17am On Jul 06, 2023
Kai! The Kian bullet wen we doge buy na voting the candidate from that region ni be here ooo.

See as Adult and seeming educated people dey defend fraud. Just cos she from their Tribe, dem begin shout victimization, Tribalism...

Well, congratulations to dem ooo. The girl should Sha apply to Universities in their area and leave "No man's land" for people wen get am.

Because if she use 8yrs for University and still no graduate dem go still cry Tribalism.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Kaxmytex(m): 8:38am On Jul 06, 2023
She is just saying what they ask her to say and it's bullshiiit....

It's obvious, if u point a gun on her head, she won't reveal their names...

The only card she will keep playing is the victim card...

24 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by anonymous1759(m): 8:38am On Jul 06, 2023
Waiting for letters from our beloved novelist, rant from our area father , epistle from our fmr minister of education, reggae and blues from our twins . You’ll never hear them speak . Watch how they’ll drag Tinubu and INEC for their woes if them no drag them make I bend they can’t do without blaming or people and playing victimization card .

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by Boyooosa(m): 8:38am On Jul 06, 2023
She's still not owning up, wonderful woman

5 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by sotall(m): 8:38am On Jul 06, 2023
cool
Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by maintenant: 8:38am On Jul 06, 2023
Ca we move on rom this issue please?

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by StrikeBack(m): 8:39am On Jul 06, 2023
This mmesoma is quite dull and also the S.I unit of foolishness. So she is telling Nigerians that her Okada man father bought laptop and Hp printer for her at home to print her results.

I think she should be jailed for 15 years for being dumb and another 10 years for deliberately lying

Court!!!!!

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by FreeStuffsNG: 8:39am On Jul 06, 2023
Neoteny7:

Don't mind her,she still dey play. Smh.

She is not a minor. Anyone suggesting that a 19 year old lady is a minor is deliberately being mischievous.
She is not the first 19 year old to be investigated by DSS. I really hope she comes clean completely sooner than later. All these she's saying are still preambles.

I pray she doesn't end up like the 19 year old Bayelsa lady being prosecuted by DSS.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by SpatialKing(m): 8:39am On Jul 06, 2023
Noted

She just the a victim of the Nigerian system

I was once offered fake admission into OAU Ile-Ife
If you see the way I was so confident and excited that I have been offered admission eh... 😂

5 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up by jmoore(m): 8:39am On Jul 06, 2023
Nwa asigbuo onwe ya na asi.

To cover a lie, you need to fabricate ten more lies.

Someone close to her should advise her to stop talking.

Which server? Many students print out fake results either for fun, to intimidate their classmates or to deceive their parents.

Her trying to use the fake result to get scholarship was what exposed her.

43 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Students Stuck In An Elevator (Photos, Video) / 201 Graduate With First Class From Covenant University / Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.