Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 (1600 Views)

Probe, Jail Jonathan If Found Guilty – NEF / What will be the political career of GEJ if he contest for presidency in future? / Tinubu - 'Hold Jonathan If Anything Happens To Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 by WHees(m): 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2014
elipheleh: i will vote Jonathan every day everywhere.

I refuse to vote Northerners and the Muslims who are all destabilizing this country

What is preventing gej from fixing the problem and putting those northerners and Muslims to their right places?

incompetence!! incompetence!! incompetence!!

....You are bunch of liars who are only good in pointing fingers and blaming others for your failures.... Nasir El rufai
Re: Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 by juman(m): 7:18pm On Jun 28, 2014
So far goodluck jonathan is not a good president.

We have better elections, but his general performance is poor.
Re: Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 by elipheleh(m): 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2014
WHξξ∟s:

What is preventing gej from fixing the problem and putting those northerners and Muslims to their right places?

incompetence!! incompetence!! incompetence!!

....You are bunch of liars who are only good in pointing fingers and blaming others for your failures.... Nasir El rufai

you are a stupid muslim. and stop quoting me.

can one man fight a whole tribe?

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 by WHees(m): 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2014
Sorry!

I hate quoting dullards, he is the c in c for x's sake, he has the power to do to them what Gowon did to some lunatics.
Re: Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 by mogentle(m): 8:48pm On Jun 28, 2014
Pls, who is Jonathan?
Re: Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 by DocAdray(f): 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2014
Errmmm...
I will vote for the WINNER!?
Re: Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2014
Jonathan, a man sent from God to preside over the largest black nation on earth at the worst period of its trying times.

He deserves my vote and that of my wives and children's and families...

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2014
I will vote for Jonathan, not because he is fantastic but because he is better than any candidate that APC has produced so far.

Definitely not an islamist or a slave o the islamists.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 by davo3286: 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2014
HELL YES! I go vote for GEJ with double hands.

1 Like

Re: Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 by ratiken(m): 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2014
Anyone who votes otherwise is an enemy of Nigeria. Its a no-brainer.
Re: Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 by bongila(f): 11:24pm On Jun 28, 2014
okpara ugo: Jonathan, a man sent from God to preside over the largest black nation on earth at the worst period of its trying times.

He deserves my vote and that of my wives and children's and families...
Seconded!
Re: Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 by Mogidi: 11:39pm On Jun 28, 2014
A vote for APC is a vote for Boko haram.

GEJ carry go jare!!!
Re: Will You Vote Goodluck Jonathan If He Contest In 2015 by Jbenue: 12:01am On Jun 29, 2014
APC has really bleeped up havent they..... Remember when Baba Fashola was their poster boy and they where known as the tonic to the disease called PDP!! But now they smell election they have exchanged Fash for Tinubu and Buhari Kai!!

Its sad to say but Jona will win 2015. God help us!!

And what are these Jona E-warriors smoking that makes Jona look so good to them, I would like a hit of it biko!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 2 Types Of Buhari (the CPC Buhari And The APC Buhari) / See The Nigerian Youth Contesting For President 2015. / Thai Police Arrest Nigerian 419 Scam Kingpin Who Teaches Thai Kids How 2 Do 419

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.