Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:08 AM

Nairalanders Who The Shutdown Affected The Most - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders Who The Shutdown Affected The Most (738 Views)

Why Are Nairalanders Who are Based Abroad So Bitter And Filled With Hate? / You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! / How Has The Ban On Okadas In Lagos Affected You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Who The Shutdown Affected The Most by tpia1: 12:23am On Jun 28, 2014
Akinmail

Wbb with his post, he has totally lost his marbles.

He has had nothing but abuse and insults for everybody since his reappearance ( he said nothing to seun of course).
Re: Nairalanders Who The Shutdown Affected The Most by cantell(m): 12:38am On Jun 28, 2014
Busybody attitude! Who ask u?
Re: Nairalanders Who The Shutdown Affected The Most by lomaxx: 12:50am On Jun 28, 2014
^^
Tpia is just smart and different. What's attractive about her is she doesn't give a monkey about your opinion. I wonder why you folks seem to despise her so much. She doesn't act like she cares nonetheless.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Who The Shutdown Affected The Most by Nobody: 3:52am On Jun 28, 2014
Akinmail

Wbb with his post, he has totally lost his marbles.

He has had nothing but abuse and insults for everybody since his reappearance ( he said nothing to seun of course).
Re: Nairalanders Who The Shutdown Affected The Most by Nobody: 3:53am On Jun 28, 2014
lomaxx: ^^
Tpia is just smart and different. What's attractive about her is she doesn't give a monkey about your opinion. I wonder why you folks seem to despise her so much. She doesn't act like she cares nonetheless.
the ones who despise me just want to be me. They are the scum of the earth.
Re: Nairalanders Who The Shutdown Affected The Most by sholay2011(m): 7:19am On Jun 28, 2014
Smh sad
Re: Nairalanders Who The Shutdown Affected The Most by cantell(m): 7:29am On Jun 28, 2014
itstpia: the ones who despise me just want to be me. They are the scum of the earth.
Who exActly wants to be an unpleasant, annoying slowpoke?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Who The Shutdown Affected The Most by nlPoster: 6:30pm On Nov 21, 2019
itstpia is not me.

Go through my post history from one to one million, I don't use phrases like scum of the earth. When I describe or insult people, it wouldn't be with those specific words. I like that expression though, very apt

https://www.nairaland.com/1789604/user-id-called-itstpia-not

(1) (Reply)

10 Easy Questions We Still Don’t Know The Answer To / Look Before You SIT!!!! Pic!!!! Not For The Faint Hearted / Liberian Man Sets Health Ministry On Fire Over Ebola Handling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.