Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

~::ANSOAU~::(Information Crib) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ~::ANSOAU~::(Information Crib) (29769 Views)

Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~::ANSOAU~::(Information Crib) by benatex(m): 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2014
#benatex #oluwadoctor

Faculty of Technology

Dept: Metallurgy and Material Science and Engineering

Re: ~::ANSOAU~::(Information Crib) by tIce(m): 5:08pm On Jun 29, 2014
Oluwatise aka T.ICE, FACULTY of arts, DEPARTMENT of linguistics nd african languages.

Re: ~::ANSOAU~::(Information Crib) by Tsam96(m): 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2014
Tsam96: dept. of geology facaulty of science Dan i cee u o

Re: ~::ANSOAU~::(Information Crib) by papinx(m): 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2014
jaryeh: .......signing in......

I'm jaryeh, dept of Mechanical Engineering, faculty of Technology.

Nice idea guys buh I feel we could just storm the 2014/2015 aspirants thread and offer any assistance we wanna offer.
sure we will... What we wish to avoid is a zoologist giving a political science prospective students information about his department. One could have the knowledge of some departments though but to avoid misinformation which could bear irredeemable consequences we have to work this out so Engr. Jaryeh could attend to engineering students and Philosophist Fynestboi can answer questions from his path too not leaving out Oluwatola5 from answering questions relating to her department.

The old system of queue and clear/get accredited is no more and you remember the various challenge some of our mates encountered in their online screening efforts.

Boss Jaryeh... I wan see you o. Mae we dey jaryeh together o...lol
Re: ~::ANSOAU~::(Information Crib) by Danthesage(m): 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2014
Tsam96: Tsam96: dept. of geology facaulty of science Dan i cee u o

Boss I hail ooooo.... Let's jam 4 group ooo!
Re: ~::ANSOAU~::(Information Crib) by Danthesage(m): 10:41pm On Jun 29, 2014
Danthesage

Faculty: science

Dept: Geology

Hostel: errmmmmm errmmmmm....Lol

Re: ~::ANSOAU~::(Information Crib) by omoelu1(m): 10:44pm On Jun 29, 2014
Omoelu1 repping department of botany/faculty of science.
And Afoo, waiting for your suggestion

Re: ~::ANSOAU~::(Information Crib) by tIce(m): 10:47pm On Jun 29, 2014
omoelu1: Omoelu1 repping department of botany/faculty of science.
And Afoo, waiting for your suggestion
ehhh r u kinda related 2 bamitale niii??
Re: ~::ANSOAU~::(Information Crib) by omoelu1(m): 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2014
T.ice:
ehhh r u kinda related 2 bamitale niii??
Enh?!!?! May the gods forbid bad thing.
Me na Elusoji o. So Omoelu, son of elu
Re: ~::ANSOAU~::(Information Crib) by Mhyke: 12:00am On Jun 30, 2014
papindinho: CC: Icelord, Kejilee, ifyx, dimka, shawdey, lahby,marcodemaestro, cimetidine, ahrewar
cimentidine ke?
1 cimentidine, 7 troubles ...hop he doesnt see ds
Re: ~::ANSOAU~::(Information Crib) by Mhyke: 12:01am On Jun 30, 2014
emekakelvin:

Baba, what really happen to Nairaland

it got alutalized
Re: ~::ANSOAU~::(Information Crib) by Tsam96(m): 12:45am On Jun 30, 2014
Danthesage: Danthesage

Faculty: science

Dept: Geology

Hostel: errmmmmm errmmmmm....Lol
hostel ke
Re: ~::ANSOAU~::(Information Crib) by jaryeh(m): 4:35am On Jun 30, 2014
papinx: sure we will... What we wish to avoid is a zoologist giving a political science prospective students information about his department. One could have the knowledge of some departments though but to avoid misinformation which could bear irredeemable consequences we have to work this out so Engr. Jaryeh could attend to engineering students and Philosophist Fynestboi can answer questions from his path too not leaving out Oluwatola5 from answering questions relating to her department.
The old system of queue and clear/get accredited is no more and you remember the various challenge some of our mates encountered in their online screening efforts.
Boss Jaryeh... I wan see you o. Mae we dey jaryeh together o...lol
....after getting enough names/reps for each dept/faculty. Right?
Re: ~::ANSOAU~::(Information Crib) by fiyin47(m): 7:03am On Jun 30, 2014
fiyin47

faculty:social sciences

department:ppolitical science

Re: ~::ANSOAU~::(Information Crib) by emekakelvin(m): 7:46am On Jun 30, 2014
Mhyke:

it got alutalized

gringrin was the alutalization from Great ife students or Lasuite

Re: ~::ANSOAU~::(Information Crib) by Danthesage(m): 7:51am On Jun 30, 2014
Tsam96: hostel ke

no mind me ooo..... Gud a.m sir!
Re: ~::ANSOAU~::(Information Crib) by icelord(m): 9:31am On Jun 30, 2014
Why is everybody introducing themselves..... Any way,
Am Stephen
Dept of sociology and anthropology
Faculty of social science
And I dey find girlfriend wen sabi cook for Mozambique

Re: ~::ANSOAU~::(Information Crib) by Tsam96(m): 10:15am On Jun 30, 2014
Danthesage:

no mind me ooo..... Gud a.m sir!
gud a.m bro how iz dis lng vac
Re: ~::ANSOAU~::(Information Crib) by omoelu1(m): 10:47am On Jun 30, 2014
icelord: Why is everybody introducing themselves..... Any way,
Am Stephen
The school management asked us to do so. So they will know those who participated in the aluta
Re: ~::ANSOAU~::(Information Crib) by Danthesage(m): 11:34am On Jun 30, 2014
Tsam96: gud a.m bro how iz dis lng vac

going on boringly bro.....
Re: ~::ANSOAU~::(Information Crib) by Shori(m): 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2014
Afolabi6046: Afolabi6046:: Faculty of Biological Sciences/Microbiology.
I wud suggest we scrap d name 'ANSOAU'
Let's get a better name.
AFO...whatsup now? It's ''X-kid'',Peter...hope you're enjoying the break/strike?
Re: ~::ANSOAU~::(Information Crib) by xkid2000(m): 12:13pm On Jun 30, 2014
Re: ~::ANSOAU~::(Information Crib) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2014
Shori: AFO...whatsup now? It's ''X-kid'',Peter...hope you're enjoying the break/strike?
enjoy wetin!! D world cup has bn interesting sha.
U didn't introduce those 2girls o.
Re: ~::ANSOAU~::(Information Crib) by icelord(m): 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2014
omoelu1:
The school management asked us to do so. So they will know those who participated in the aluta
oh really
Re: ~::ANSOAU~::(Information Crib) by saintbeejay: 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2014
Danthesage:

bro same noni ooo... May God just quickly deliver us ni o
ameeeeeeeeen

Re: ~::ANSOAU~::(Information Crib) by Mhyke: 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2014
icelord: Why is everybody introducing themselves..... Any way,
Am Stephen
lolzzz..do u mean it? cos ds will b d 2nd post of it's kind on anoda thread entirely,bearing d same moniker
u'v bn askd to hang a placard around ur neck nd stand n front of moz-- u claimed to b too cute to do dat.u evn referred interested mumu(s) to ur P.A(wu probably has a distinction in moz 101)....nd to crown it all,u no wan spend..it's mission impossible mehn..
Re: ~::ANSOAU~::(Information Crib) by icelord(m): 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2014
Mhyke:
lolzzz..do u mean it? cos ds will b d 2nd post of it's kind on anoda thread entirely,bearing d same moniker
u'v bn askd to hang a placard around ur neck nd stand n front of moz-- u claimed to b too cute to do dat.u evn referred interested mumu(s) to ur P.A(wu probably has a distinction in moz 101)....nd to crown it all,u no wan spend..it's mission impossible mehn..
chai, fine boy like me
Re: ~::ANSOAU~::(Information Crib) by Tosdam61(m): 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
Look @ the way you guys are harmonizing the platform with ur department and faculty. Na God say make we get Faculty too.

First and foremost I salute my comrades, boss and chairmo wey dey here. And the entire gear behind the moving engine( Ansoau). Haven't read through the pages I say "thumb up" cos you aren't initiating cultism or something wrong but something that would serve as help to others.

For now, you may not see much of my post cos my phone has been sacrifice for Aluta. Papin, that d reason ve not say hi to u.

Permit me to set the record straight By evaluating and not evaluating the prime reason of this group or association.

Evaluation:
1. Time: Time is an essential or integral component that measure human lives and events. This group has a well structured objective but has an online group it will jeopardize or waste the time of those who are not in control of their time. And, it won't be advisable to set up what will be a distraction to us or what we won't be able to handle as time goes by. Hence, we can make the association a kind of seasonal stuff.

2. Tense: Yes tense, cos I am sure most of us here ve been familiarize a bit to the pressure or stress on campus. And setting this up again is another means of putting more stress on ourselves. Why don't we manage the upcoming fresher's thread and help them instead?

3. Unripe: I know u would be surprised that I included "Unripe". I don't mean we are not mature or academically sound but as a year one students we are not yet familiarize with the school do and don't until we write our first semester exams and see what our faith holds in the citadel. We are still fresher's who needs help too. So why don't we wait till the better time in 200level.

I would like to ink further but I don't want to see my head rolling on the floor cos my opinion might look rigid. I may not get the letter- perfect to you but look beyond the present to future and get what I mean.

It ur boy Tosdam from department of Language Arts in faculty of Education. Don't be suprised that we are the Journalist, the Communicator and the heart of the school.....

Re: ~::ANSOAU~::(Information Crib) by papindinho(m): 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2014
Mhyke:
cimentidine ke?
1 cimentidine, 7 troubles ...hop he doesnt see ds
lol... Nope. Barrister is not a troublesome fella. He just likes farting at the right corners.
Re: ~::ANSOAU~::(Information Crib) by papindinho(m): 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2014
Tosdam61: Look @ the way you guys are harmonizing the platform with ur department and faculty. Na God say make we get Faculty too.

First and foremost I salute my comrades, boss and chairmo wey dey here. And the entire gear behind the moving engine( Ansoau). Haven't read through the pages I say "thumb up" cos you aren't initiating cultism or something wrong but something that would serve as help to others.

For now, you may not see much of my post cos my phone has been sacrifice for Aluta. Papin, that d reason ve not say hi to u.

Permit me to set the record straight By evaluating and not evaluating the prime reason of this group or association.

Evaluation:
1. Time: Time is an essential or integral component that measure human lives and events. This group has a well structured objective but has an online group it will jeopardize or waste the time of those who are not in control of their time. And, it won't be advisable to set up what will be a distraction to us or what we won't be able to handle as time goes by. Hence, we can make the association a kind of seasonal stuff.

2. Tense: Yes tense, cos I am sure most of us here ve been familiarize a bit to the pressure or stress on campus.

3. Unripe: I know u would be surprised that I included "Unripe". I don't mean we are not mature or academically sound but as a year one students we are not yet familiarize with the school do and don't until we write our first semester exams and see what our faith holds in the citadel. We are still fresher's who needs help too. So why don't we wait till the better time in 200level.

I would like to ink further but I don't want to see my head rolling on the floor cos my opinion might look rigid. I may not get the letter- perfect to you but look beyond the present to future and get what I mean.

It ur boy Tosdam from department of Language Arts in faculty of Education. Don't be suprised that we are the Journalist, the Communicator and the heart of the school.....
hope you're still using that number?

An explicit analysis I must confess. Kudos prof.

I believe recommendations can be sort from your well written opinion there.

1) the final set-up of the goup plan should be done later after at least the first semester.

2) there should be division of labour (don't mind my choice of words o) so as not to strangulate individual plans.

3) the unripeness part seems a bit ambiguous to me. We're not equipped with all the experience of the wherewithal for now but to some reasonable extent we've seen what a pit is and how a hole looks so I believe we can take it from there. Most especially in the choice of course and requirements....

Thanks prof.
Re: ~::ANSOAU~::(Information Crib) by tIce(m): 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2014
omoelu1:
lolllsss eleyi gidi gan oooo.... This one is too gidi gansss
Re: ~::ANSOAU~::(Information Crib) by tIce(m): 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2014
omoelu1:
Enh?!!?! May the gods forbid bad thing.
Me na Elusoji o. So Omoelu, son of elu
owk boss I don grap... Bt OMOLE is a good personae nww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

OAU Stops Automatic Employment For First Class Graduates / Nigeria’s Top 31 Oldest Secondary School And Brief History / Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57