Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) (23250 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Ft Dbanj - Sugar Rush (official Video) / Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) / Iyanya Ft D’banj – Kukere Remix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by 9free(m): 9:21am On Jun 28, 2014
Please MODs, How do I deactivate my nairaland account?
NB: I have tried the manuel process of deactiving it from my profile page but it didn't work.
Please.....!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by Randerl: 9:22am On Jun 28, 2014
una Don start again, abi.
Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by toprealman: 9:22am On Jun 28, 2014
Dbanj sef no dey try. He should focus on improving his dwindling career and stop messing about with this girl.
1/5 for effort.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by penny01502: 9:26am On Jun 28, 2014
hey OP listen, anything about tonto dikeh me i no d comment
Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by lawrenceunaa: 9:28am On Jun 28, 2014
4.7mb wasted. no do me like jonny no play me conny all this for 3mins
Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 28, 2014
Just hearing another bomb in bauchi.....now another bomb in the music industry.....chei!!!! Everywhere them go dey
[/b]BOM BOM BOM BOMB BOM BOMB

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by DonaldGenes(m): 9:32am On Jun 28, 2014
kendrick93: thunder go fire me if i waste my mb go download dis rubbish.

Lmao!
Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 28, 2014
:Py all this hate? the song isn't bad atall. some pple have simply sworn never to see anything good about this. pokolicious baby ride on.. #teampokolee# :Py all this hate? the song isn't bad atall. some pple have simply sworn never to see anything good about this. pokolicious baby ride on.. #teampokolee#

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:37am On Jun 28, 2014
mayvia: :Py all this hate? the song isn't bad atall. some pple have simply sworn never to see anything good about this. pokolicious baby ride on.. #teampokolee# :Py all this hate? the song isn't bad atall. some pple have simply sworn never to see anything good about this. pokolicious baby ride on.. #teampokolee#
Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by Chrisdmeek(m): 9:40am On Jun 28, 2014
I missed nairaland
Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by Atmmachine(m): 9:42am On Jun 28, 2014
Thank you...
I don't wanna waste my hard earned megabyte.
it's better to download blue film & enjoy myself rather than downloading that bitch song... toto dicckk grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by colossus2: 9:43am On Jun 28, 2014
Prowizy2: grin grin
Oga where have you been.
Learnt nairaland went into coma and was in Intensive Care Unit for one week.
Anyway when is our next match against the super chickens.
#teamAntiSuperEagles grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 28, 2014
Actually, I hate to say this... Yh she got it jare, awesome, great and nice. welcome pokolee and good job Dbanj.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by lakunle1love(m): 9:48am On Jun 28, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 28, 2014
It was a considerable improvement over her last songs.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by DikSin(m): 9:53am On Jun 28, 2014
Just like the everyday "Chioma Jisos" kinda of..
Someone shuld please tell her louder: MUSIC NO BE BY FORCE!
PokoLee! Fine name though smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by Billygee2u: 9:56am On Jun 28, 2014
pls,nairalanders now that nairaland is back stop using it to promote Tonto and likes .all those naughty fellows that have no good upbringing .they exhibit immorality without conscience .They have no human value and have no regards to their families ,friends and the nation .stop promoting them here .
thanks all nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by DikSin(m): 9:58am On Jun 28, 2014
9free: Please MODs, How do I deactivate my nairaland account?
NB: I have tried the manuel process of deactiving it from my profile page but it didn't work.
Please.....!!

Okay, fine. Many folks are more than willing to help u do that; just throw your user name & password on the floor.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by chimajii: 10:00am On Jun 28, 2014
not that i want to be d voice of reason, bt i really laff at sum of u guys. Who absolutely by ur comments knw next to nothing bout hw music works. 1st i'll say there is sum kind of improvement, voice wise, as this isn't auto-tuned to d high heavens. Tho d beat isn't distinct, i'd have luvd if they did sumtin with it. Now, get ds right, she's more like, wanting to be a 'pop star'/artiste. If u knw anytin bout how pop stars are made u'd knw u dont need to have the pipes of jenifer hudson,whitney or even mariah to major in ds genre. let me state, i wish she started off with singing actually as opposed to being bent on using studio gimmicks, ppu wud have started warming up to her voice by by now + she wud have made a head way. The song isn't catchy enuf for who and the genre she's tryin to be in. Which is d 1st element or a xteristic of a pop star, they ought to have a very catchy Hook, infectious. I still think she's yet to get the right material that will xplode her unto d scene. she's decent enuf to be marketable, all she lacks is the right 'SONG' that's all.she nids to work with the right producers /writers. She doesnt nid to have a 6 octave voice Range or do whistle registers, to major as a pop artiste. U all will be shocked to knw that majority of 9jas pop acts cnt sing to save dia freaking lives,they jst have decent voice wit xception to few persons.
S/N: at d OP, this link is quite big, there is actually a link out there that is 3mb #ijs

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 28, 2014
She Nailed it...haterz Go n die

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by lilkudos(m): 10:04am On Jun 28, 2014
this post is not gonna be complete without my comment... Emm.. Where are the judges... Time keeper okay i see you.. Hmmm.. Where is one of two musicians that can tell us. If this track is something to show our kids... Okay. Poko you nko?... So na only you come.. Hmm.. All this music we're sharing here.. There is god ooo.!!!! There is god ooo!!! ...
Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by Paradise163(f): 10:05am On Jun 28, 2014
which kind yeye improvement
I see nothing here
just wasted my mb
no wonder she said she is surprised at what she is about giving her fans.
I've seen it all

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by Prowizy2(m): 10:07am On Jun 28, 2014
colo$$u$:

Oga where have you been.
Learnt nairaland was went into coma and was in Intensive Care Unit for one week.
Anyway when is our next match against the super chickens.
#teamAntiSuperEagles grin

#TeamPlasticFans

Nairaland was down but we are here stronger
We have a match against the super chickens on monday cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by Neldrizzy(m): 10:09am On Jun 28, 2014
This is a complete DOROBUCCI photocopy.... D'banj pls up ur game.... Sign reasonable talented upcoming artist...
Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 28, 2014
Abeg hu fit help me wit ten naira make i buy sugar for my akamu abeg na beg i d beg
Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 28, 2014
chucky234: Poko again!
I better wait for RayPower or Cool FM to play the track first before I can rate it, my MB is too precious to be wasted downloading wack songs.
. Lmao!
Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by englishmart(m): 10:16am On Jun 28, 2014
She wants to be like Nicky.
10rings in 8fingers.
Fvcking bullshit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reuben Abati Vs Banky W: A Must Read! / Eminem - Rap God Download / "Imagine That" By Styl-Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.