Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) (23247 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Ft Dbanj - Sugar Rush (official Video) / Olamide Ft D’banj – First Of All (remix) (DOWNLOAD - NO TAG) / Iyanya Ft D’banj – Kukere Remix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by Fulba(m): 3:24pm On Jun 28, 2014
Seriously? Have you guys listened to the song? Omg, D'banj really let his name down. I like Tonto Dike as a person, but her voice is absolutely no singer talent. D'banj is playing with his very great name. The song is crap. No offense please. D'banj please look for raw talent and invest ur money, time and entire life wisely. D'banj na so you dey sing wen make Don-Jazzy believe in you and put his whole life on stand still just to see u succeed? Just stop waisting ur time on these people that can't even sing a bit. Her voice is like it has super - glue poured on it. D'banj na that kinda artist u be? So u just dey use instructions dey cover up? This Tonto Dike thing just brings poor rating to ur leadership skills. Youtube is there, and it has tons of very good unknown singers that u can hump on and choose one or more; then watch as ur life will play back to peoples heart right in front of u. Please D'banj Nigerians are still expecting that you will come back to lime light, so stop all this childlike attitude that are aiming to end and silent ur career for ever. The song is not good at all.
Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by hensben(m): 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2014
the music nor follow at all
no high key, i dont even understand the genre of song she is trying to sing

well, i blame data loss for this poo to make FP.
Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by obeski13(m): 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2014
Haters can continue to rant, while tonto dikeh continues her journey to stardom in d music industry

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by lilkudos(m): 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2014
englishmart: She wants to be like Nicky.
10rings in 8fingers.
Fvcking bullshit
please what happened to the rest of her fingers?.. Do we need to donate for surgrey again.. Ommmm!! Am tired of donation!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by Donbabaj: 3:52pm On Jun 28, 2014
DoroNice but DoroCopy!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by chimajii: 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2014
hensben: the music nor follow at all
no high key, i dont even understand the genre of song she is trying to sing

well, i blame data loss for this poo to make FP.

@the bolded, did that even make sense to u b4 typing? Jst curious to knw. Cos there are millions of songs out there that don't have climax, and are been sung without any xtraNess...bear n Mind am nt defendin her, b4 sum1 says so.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by hensben(m): 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2014
chimajii:

@the bolded, did that even make sense to u b4 typing? Jst curious to knw. Cos there are millions of songs out there that don't have climax, and are been sung without any xtraNess...bear n Mind am nt defendin her, b4 sum1 says so.
the genre of song she is trying to sing requires that.
Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by chimajii: 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2014
hensben: the genre of song she is trying to sing requires that.

Smh for U, if u really dnt knw what 'POP'genre requires pls don't speak, cos it doesnt make u look good.
Sumtyms sum ppu jst talk for talking sake without any informed opinion or xperience.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by hensben(m): 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2014
chimajii:

Smh for U, if u really dnt knw what 'POP'genre requires pls don't speak, cos it doesnt make u look good.
Sumtyms sum ppu jst talk for talking sake without any informed opinion or xperience.
this is why nigeria is facing some challenges now, you say what you know instead of claiming music don mr chimajii
Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by chimajii: 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2014
hensben: this is why nigeria is facing some challenges now, you say what you know instead of claiming music don mr chimajii

Lol, i speak from Knowledge!, xperience, and being in the knw...now let me jst shut u down 1s and for all....the song 'Call me' by carly rae Jepsen is a perfect xample...that song was a WW hit, #1 on BBHOT100!! For multiple weeks..Now go and listen to it and get back to me.
1st. The beat is infectious, 2nd. The phrase 'call me' is wats poppy abt that song. 3rd..the Hook is catchy!!! It stuck jst right after d 1st listen with d general public. If u still want to argue i'll give u anoda xample.
So, obviously ur stance that u're trying to spin as fact is actually d problem nigeria is having, ppu like u who think they knw, bt dnt knw anytin.
I speak from close to 8yrs of music industry xperience and am still learning. So #bye #havefun

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by hensben(m): 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2014
chimajii:

Lol, i speak from Knowledge!, xperience, and being in the knw...now let me jst shut u down 1s and for all....the song 'Call me' by carly rae Jepsen is a perfect xample...that song was a WW hit, #1 on BBHOT100!! For multiple weeks..Now go and listen to it and get back to me.
1st. The beat is infectious, 2nd. The phrase 'call me' is wats poppy abt that song. 3rd..the Hook is catchy!!! It stuck jst right after d 1st listen with d general public. If u still want to argue i'll give u anoda xample.
So, obviously ur stance that u're trying to spin as fact is actually d problem nigeria is having, ppu like u who think they knw, bt dnt knw anytin.
I speak from close to 8yrs of music industry xperience and am still learning. So #bye #havefun
lol, smh 4 u, thats my opinion, i didnt say i know it all like you and this tonto dikeh"s song that has fast beat and what naija call pop high life tone, so she wasnt suppose to sing on flat key throughout the song.
Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by chimerase2: 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2014
irun-obo:
NOR BE ONLY SUGAR RUSH, SHE FOR SING SUGAR CANE JOIN. ONE DAY SHA D BABE GO GIVE SEUN FREE TOTO COS D GUY DON HUSTLE FOR HER PUNNY NO BE SMALL grin grin grin undecided
shey she dey share obo ofee? undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by chimajii: 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2014
hensben: lol, smh 4 u, thats my opinion, i didnt say i know it all like you and this tonto dikeh"s song that has fast beat and what naija call pop high life tone, so she wasnt suppose to sing on flat key throughout the song.

Again as i'll always be handy to keep u in check. One tin u shud knw is 'there is no forumlar' as to how music shud be done. Take for example. The normal way a song shud be written or sung is ... 1 verse 2 chorus 3 bridge 4 End....
Guess what? Today u can start with chorus, then bridge , e.t.c.....U tried tho!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by bunmioguns(m): 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2014
Okiki_Oluwa:
Your soup still remain, make I buy N200 fufu when I dey come ya place.

haha...na that flat stomach you wan take finish N200 fufu .

a beg I no dey there o
Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by abatically(m): 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2014
Not bad but also nothing special about the song. It shows Tonto put a lot of effort .. but she sounds like a little girl just starting to sing. Also the song was not well mastered.. or maybe its just Tonto's voice, she's not a natural musician.,

Bottom Line: ITS NOT IN TONTO
Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by Abagworo(m): 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2014
Dorobeat with bad vocals.
Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by oluwanoni: 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2014
LOL..you guys made my day with ur comments cheesy....it got me tripping over my bed...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by frankgreat(m): 7:55am On Jun 29, 2014
Feat D'banj...but I no hear him voice o...
Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by Owoado(m): 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2014
Chai, seriously I listened 2 d song wit open mind tryin 2 like it buh its not just gud enuf. D song is totally average, I rate it 30percent, her voice needs adjustment
Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by Orikinla(m): 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2014
Ajegunle song with Ikoyi jacket. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by mimee9(f): 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2014
Am loving pokolee
Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by wjstar(m): 7:09pm On Jun 29, 2014
You know that thing radio stations do when a musician dies & they play all their songs back to back for a week.
Pls join me to pray that tonto dike lives forever.
Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 30, 2014
Jack of all trades, master of none
lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by stecy4real: 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2014

Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by pacodas: 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
colossus2:
Lolz I caught you before you modified it cheesy

Sorry mate that was auto correct at work
Re: Tonto Dikeh – Sugar Rush Ft. D’banj (Prod. DeeVee) by tontodike1: 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reuben Abati Vs Banky W: A Must Read! / Eminem - Rap God Download / "Imagine That" By Styl-Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.