Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:06 AM

Education is the key - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Education is the key (682 Views)

Education Is meant for those who can afford it(picture) / The Nigerian Standard Of Education Is High / Sex education is immorality teaching in disguise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Education is the key by sweetkevisco(m): 7:05am On Jun 28, 2014
I strongly believe,that education is the key,to acheive the needed growth in the nation's economy.
That,is why i recommend,that jamb cut off mark should be reduced to 150.
Re: Education is the key by ajahexcel(m): 7:23am On Jun 28, 2014
Dear Nairalanders, pls don't waste your time on this scholarship, it is a scam.....
He posted the same thing last year on different forums and I read comments from people around and they all said they were asked to pay for it.
Any good scholarship opportunity won't ask you to pay a dime.
The only sholarship you are asked to buy scratch card or pins for N1000 is PTDF which is a nationa wide scholarship for undergraduate, postgraduates and PhD.
If you need the latest Undergraduate Scholarships updates
Visit the Nigerian University Scholarships Website.
Here is their published list of latest undergraduate scholarships for 2014 and they keep updating it
http://.com/tag/undergraduate-scholarships-2/

and thanks to God that I am on that website and will always bring the latest to nairaland too.

(1) (Reply)

Here Are The Betrayal Of Polytechnic Students / Sijison Training / Youwin 3 Second State Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.