Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Point Of Lay Quail Birds For Sale.@ 450, 2weeks old at 250 - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Point Of Lay Quail Birds For Sale.@ 450, 2weeks old at 250 (5067 Views)

New Set Of Point Of Lay Quail Birds Available. @ 500 Naira. / BUY UR Quail Birds(pol,2-3 Weeks Old),fresh Eggs In Whatever Crate Quantity / Quail Farming In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Point Of Lay Quail Birds For Sale.@ 450, 2weeks old at 250 by aAK1(m): 7:41am On Jun 28, 2014
we have point of lay quail birds for sale.our farm is
located in minna niger state and birds can be shiped
any were in the country.you can contact me on

1 Like

Re: Point Of Lay Quail Birds For Sale.@ 450, 2weeks old at 250 by aAK1(m): 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2014
available
Re: Point Of Lay Quail Birds For Sale.@ 450, 2weeks old at 250 by baminasri(m): 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
If I may ask, how much is a crate of quail eggs?
Re: Point Of Lay Quail Birds For Sale.@ 450, 2weeks old at 250 by aAK1(m): 10:55am On Jul 07, 2014
it depends on your location. I'm in the north and we sell for 450/500
Re: Point Of Lay Quail Birds For Sale.@ 450, 2weeks old at 250 by aAK1(m): 11:20am On Jul 11, 2014
Re: Point Of Lay Quail Birds For Sale.@ 450, 2weeks old at 250 by aAK1(m): 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2014
Available
Re: Point Of Lay Quail Birds For Sale.@ 450, 2weeks old at 250 by iamolalekan(m): 11:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
How many eggs is a crate for quail egg
Re: Point Of Lay Quail Birds For Sale.@ 450, 2weeks old at 250 by aAK1(m): 4:59am On Jul 18, 2014
30 eggs
Re: Point Of Lay Quail Birds For Sale.@ 450, 2weeks old at 250 by Ebi4life: 2:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
Do people realy buy quail eggs, because 80% of people dnt knw abt it. If after investing money into it and there are no persons to buy it or the demand is low u wil run into loss. Pls tel me more abt it. Can u supply to kaduna and who handles the transport cost.
Re: Point Of Lay Quail Birds For Sale.@ 450, 2weeks old at 250 by aAK1(m): 5:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
I can supply to kd but transportation cost is on you.
Re: Point Of Lay Quail Birds For Sale.@ 450, 2weeks old at 250 by Ebi4life: 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2014
aAK1: I can supply to kd but transportation cost is on you.
. What do u hve to say about the demand for quail egg.
Re: Point Of Lay Quail Birds For Sale.@ 450, 2weeks old at 250 by dejia(m): 8:16am On Aug 06, 2014
Hi,

Do you still have point of lay?

Can you supply me in Ilorin?
Re: Point Of Lay Quail Birds For Sale.@ 450, 2weeks old at 250 by aAK1(m): 11:01am On Aug 06, 2014
this set are no longer available. I got your text. I have another set that would soon reach point of lay.you can make bookings for that, if you can wait.
Re: Point Of Lay Quail Birds For Sale.@ 450, 2weeks old at 250 by kengeorge: 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2014
Please people, don"t waste your money investing in quail egg production, you are going to lose money because there is no real demand for this product. this is coming from me cos I invested in quails and lost money big time. please don't take this advise lightly, if you don't believe me , maybe you can do a market survey first before trying. By God's grace I operate and run a successful poultry farm here in lagos "chicken eggs" .if you must do poultry, please stick to chicken eggs or meat, you will alway have demand for your product.
Re: Point Of Lay Quail Birds For Sale.@ 450, 2weeks old at 250 by aAK1(m): 8:06am On Aug 09, 2014
kengeorge: Please people, don"t waste your money investing in quail egg production, you are going to lose money because there is no real demand for this product. this is coming from me cos I invested in quails and lost money big time. please don't take this advise lightly, if you don't believe me , maybe you can do a market survey first before trying. By God's grace I operate and run a successful poultry farm here in lagos "chicken eggs" .if you must do poultry, please stick to chicken eggs or meat, you will alway have demand for your product.
hmmm. The fact that you are a failure doesn't mean we all are. I have constantly made profit from quail over the past 2 years. When I'm not selling bird's, I'm selling eggs and when I'm not selling eggs I'm selling incubators. When I'm not selling any of the above, I'm selling knowledge ( consulting) I'm not your regular join the bandwagon farmer. Next time take time to get educated on a subject before you venture into it. My 2 cent
Re: Point Of Lay Quail Birds For Sale.@ 450, 2weeks old at 250 by kengeorge: 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2014
aAK1: hmmm. The fact that you are a failure doesn't mean we all are. I have constantly made profit from quail over the past 2 years. When I'm not selling bird's, I'm selling eggs and when I'm not selling eggs I'm selling incubators. When I'm not selling any of the above, I'm selling knowledge ( consulting) I'm not your regular join the bandwagon farmer. Next time take time to get educated on a subject before you venture into it. My 2 cent

Mr genius, just as you said, a person like you will do more to sell stuff to people they can't benefit from( via consulting ) than to actually get your hands dirty in real production. If I may ask, how many crates do you produce per day? and were is this market you have for it. For me poultry biz is about volume, we currently produce over 200 crates of chicken eggs daily and we always have ready buyers to take them. We where producing less than 30 crates of quail eggs daily and had difficulty selling. We went as far as packaging them for supermarkets in Lagos. Its easy to see when a product sells. The average supermarket we supplied were able to sell less than 10 crates a week. Need I also remind you that the eggs go bad easily?.

Besides, most of the healing stories people tell to sell the product has not been scientifically proven, and consumers are beginning to question the claim most marketers use to sell the product. we a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Point Of Lay Quail Birds For Sale.@ 450, 2weeks old at 250 by aAK1(m): 1:36am On Aug 11, 2014
kengeorge:

Mr genius, just as you said, a person like you will do more to sell stuff to people they can't benefit from( via consulting ) than to actually get your hands dirty in real production. If I may ask, how many crates do you produce per day? and were is this market you have for it. For me poultry biz is about volume, we currently produce over 200 crates of chicken eggs daily and we always have ready buyers to take them. We where producing less than 30 crates of quail eggs daily and had difficulty selling. We went as far as packaging them for supermarkets in Lagos. Its easy to see when a product sells. The average supermarket we supplied were able to sell less than 10 crates a week. Need I also remind you that the eggs go bad easily?.

Besides, most of the healing stories people tell to sell the product has not been scientifically proven, and consumers are beginning to question the claim most marketers use to sell the product. we a word is enough for the wise.
no one is disputing the fact that poultry is profitable. But you can't compare there input and output at all . I would agree with you that the market was abused by people who just wanted to make fast money. I've said it over and over again that quail egg is not a drug. Just the same way all the expensive supplements we buy are not drugs. They are things you embed into your lifestyle and over a long period of time you start reaping the benefitting eg, a better immune system. In terms of market u repeat, we have market. Hope you know in Abuja some restaurants offer quail meat on the menu? At this point I rest my case
Re: Point Of Lay Quail Birds For Sale.@ 450, 2weeks old at 250 by Danielwonder: 10:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
Buy quails and quails eggs here in Anambra, whatsapp or call: 08064691876
Quail eggs improves your eyesight, increases sexual power in men, good in pregnancy, treats tb, Hbp, asthmas, baby growth n development, and may more

Check it out here https://www.jenreviews.com/quail-eggs

(1) (Reply)

Invest As Little As N250,000 And Make N12,500 Per Month And N150,000 Per Year / Benue Farmers 2021 Farming Season Let's Meet Up / How To Effectively Grow An Avocado Tree From Seed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.