Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Finally!!!! Nairaland Suspected Hackers Revealed. ?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Finally!!!! Nairaland Suspected Hackers Revealed. ?? (1068 Views)

Finally! Nairaland Hits 1.5+ Million / 13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover / Mark Zukerberg Has Brought His Facebook Scammers/hackers To Whatsapp Kwanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally!!!! Nairaland Suspected Hackers Revealed. ?? by Onlinebizexpert(m): 8:28am On Jun 28, 2014
Pls note: these assrtions are based on a hunch in view of the events on nl b4 the attack......
1. Mr ogakpatakpata: the undue exposure nl gave to his fradulent activities caused a big problem for him and agents & making 419 business less lucrative for him
Re: Finally!!!! Nairaland Suspected Hackers Revealed. ?? by Onlinebizexpert(m): 8:31am On Jun 28, 2014
2.... APC: it is not a hidden fact that many nlers are staunch supporters of the CRY CRY political party and in view of their loss in ekiti, these stalwarts wont like the massive e-insults that would be heaped on them courtesy of the pdp supporters.
Re: Finally!!!! Nairaland Suspected Hackers Revealed. ?? by Onlinebizexpert(m): 8:37am On Jun 28, 2014
3....PDP: it is not a hidden fact that there are many GEJ and PEJ haters and bashers on nl, so to protect the image of the presidency and the party...a hack attack would curb these excessives & also it is observed that APC lovers are expert online insults
Re: Finally!!!! Nairaland Suspected Hackers Revealed. ?? by Onlinebizexpert(m): 8:55am On Jun 28, 2014
4...ANONYMOUS: this is a group of HACKivists known for there prominent cyberattack on opposition websites: this is a FANTASY sha
...the hacker might be one of the above person or group....or who do you suspect to be responsible for the attack with reasons
Re: Finally!!!! Nairaland Suspected Hackers Revealed. ?? by stevolinkon40: 9:55am On Jun 28, 2014
Re: Finally!!!! Nairaland Suspected Hackers Revealed. ?? by Onlinebizexpert(m): 10:20am On Jun 28, 2014
stevolinkon40: i suspect Onlinebizexpert

angry angrybros me wetin i do u na?? grin grin grin sad shocked

1 Like

Re: Finally!!!! Nairaland Suspected Hackers Revealed. ?? by nanizle(m): 11:03am On Jun 28, 2014
I suspect CIA angry

grin
Re: Finally!!!! Nairaland Suspected Hackers Revealed. ?? by Asemo11(m): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2014
I day suspect cramjones and okija juju infact na oga sexkill
Re: Finally!!!! Nairaland Suspected Hackers Revealed. ?? by 175(m): 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2014
cheesy What are waiting for here GEJ is always the fall guy in everytin that goes wrong in Nigeria and perharps beyond!!!

Oya let's blame GEJ sharp sharp!!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Spot A Lagos Big Boy / Power Outage In Some Parts Of Osun State / 5 Reasons I Love Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.