Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus (36319 Views)

Man Smokes Weed During Rangers Vs Nasarawa Live Match (Pictured) / Jose Mourinho Pictured With Anthony Joshua, Heavyweight Champion / Checkout Asamoah Gyan’s $3 Million New Masion ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by englishmart(m): 11:05am On Jun 28, 2014
That's The biggest money he has ever touched in his entire life. He prefers the money to anything else.
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by kliq(m): 11:06am On Jun 28, 2014
hiroz: lol.colombian guys for behead boye.

I swear down,after such a poor performance
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by coded01: 11:06am On Jun 28, 2014
IdeaCashKid: So Charlie no even get bank account? but Gaynas will come here and brag about how civilised Gayna is? Shh!

Wicked... grin grin grin
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by omazus: 11:07am On Jun 28, 2014
Africans seem not to know the meaning of patriotism yet.
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by Chanchit: 11:07am On Jun 28, 2014
coded01: Charlie no dey carry last... grin grin grin

Honestly, this is what Africa gets when we blame the government for everything but ourselves!

Don't get me wrong, there is nothing abnormal seeing Boye kiss $100,000 but you would imagine they had played well to truly deserve such amount but NO!

Having watched Ghana vs Portugal, they had a better chance to qualify than Portugal did but when you see players selfish with the ball and you watch the Goalkeeper insensibly punching the ball directly to Ronaldo that led to Portugal's 2nd goal not forgetting the initial poor clearance from the Ghanaian defender that unfortunately was Portugal's 1st goal and to think that Portugal's goals in this World cup came from unavoidable mistakes by Opponents. --- Portugal is a disgrace to modern day football... grin

---- Is this the best Ghana could produce at the World Cup? angry

As for Ivory Coast and Cameroon, i rest my case! embarassed angry ---- What a failure! grin

I am proud of the Algerians and its right to say that they truly deserve to be in this World Cup... cool

Super Eagles, i am flabbergasted at their superlative performances so far in this World Cup... cheesy cheesy cheesy

When you flagabomb your sef finish, just remember that we are in this stage tnks to the ref' against Bosnia, if the match had ended 1-1 we would be on our way home, so the only way we can make a point in this WC is by defeating France.
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by kstyle2(m): 11:09am On Jun 28, 2014
Ghanians shld thnk their stars that NL was down...wetin i for use una do ehn....un get mouth dey mock african champions of not winning a game since '98....say na una dey carry africa 4 back....now na we dey smile...keep flying money while we keep flying higher
Una carry wrapper say na jersey com world cup...u na get luck
Up super eagles
Up man utd
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 28, 2014
ifetoyosi: d money gingered him to score an own goal

Exactly..grin grin grin Ghanian players are rily greedy n selfish..hope they learn their lesson..
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by Chanchit: 11:10am On Jun 28, 2014
After getting the money they are now on their way home. Shame on Ghana.
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by andy24(m): 11:12am On Jun 28, 2014
Come try am for 9ja. angry
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 28, 2014
I think what we should be asking is Why did the Ghanians act that way?

The fact is this moneys will be given by Fifa to the Federation of each country. It is expected that the moneys will be distributed to the players because afterall they do have a right to it.

But in a situation where it is know that the FA's will probably not remit such moneys to the player and then come with all kinds of stories, what would you have the players do? They were well aware of the fact that if they did not demand their money now, they probably would never be able to get those moneys ever again.

So how has it now become a disgrace on the players to claim what is rightfully theirs in any way they dim necessary. That they performed well or not is not the issue here. That they deserve it is not the issue here. The issue is that the moneys accrue to them for participating in the World Cup. Simple and short.

All of you that are claiming disgrace, what would you do if you were in their shoes. $100,000 is not chicken feed especially for local players that would nebver earn that amount in their entire playing carer. And you are now all here saying that they should just sit down and look while some fat bellied greedy FA official sits down and cheats them on what should be theirs/

Abeg make una go sit down some where jo.

5 Likes

Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by halmeyd(m): 11:15am On Jun 28, 2014
No be dat guy wey do own goal be dat? Dem don dey gve players own goal bonus?

1 Like

Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by fm7070: 11:17am On Jun 28, 2014
If na me, I go romance the check sef
$3m abi wetin you talk?
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by funshint(m): 11:19am On Jun 28, 2014
Wasn't it that same Boye that was playing like someone high on Ogidiga?! That guy would hv broken world record with two home goals!!
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by piroskey94(m): 11:22am On Jun 28, 2014
Eeeeeerm, our super eagles have also taken thesame route o! [quote author=Olucheye]Who Is To Be Blamed??

The Country?? NO

The Economy?? NO

The Coach?? MAYBE

The Players HELL FVCKING YEA.

Why the coach?? There are a whole lot of other Ghanian players I believe, who would put up better performances at the world stage with little or no crave for cash. All they will care about is the Glory!

The Players They're idiots who should never be allowed to wear their countries jersey anymore. How do you come to a World Cup and then want to hold your co
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by Just20(f): 11:28am On Jun 28, 2014
coded01:
Western readers may wonder why the players were not paid by bank transfer, but Globo note that cash payment is very common in Ghana. In fact, some of the players do not even have bank accounts in the country.
what shocked
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by Ishilove: 11:29am On Jun 28, 2014
coded01:
Super Eagles, i am flabbergasted at their superlative performances so far in this World Cup... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Superlative performance my black asss. That rubbish Nigeria has been playing so far is not inspiring at all. Their defence is very porous and their marking are not sharp. If common Iran could hold them down to a goaless draw, not to mention the frustrating iranu game they played against Argentina, then you should know that it is the fasting and prayers Nigerians have been embarking on that has seen them thus far, and not through any technical superiority.

1 Like

Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by coded01: 11:29am On Jun 28, 2014
Just2.0:
what shocked

Na so we see am oh!!! grin

Ghana is developing... grin tongue grin
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 28, 2014
I see nothing wrong in that. It's there money.
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 28, 2014
Ishilove:
Superlative performance my black asss. That rubbish Nigeria has been playing so far is not inspiring at all. Their defence is very porous and their marking are not sharp. If common Iran could hold them down to a goaless draw, not to mention the frustrating iranu game they played against Argentina, then you should know that it is the fasting and prayers Nigerians have been embarking on that has seen them thus far, and not through any technical superiority.
Iran packed the bus, if not for messi's exceptional display, Argentina would have gotten a draw against them. Bosnia is not a small team, in fact they have better team than Nigeria......if you want to rate our boys, rate them with the Argentina match....Eagles are getting to semi-final

2 Likes

Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by olajide8(m): 11:42am On Jun 28, 2014
Its high time FIFA stop playing the national anthem of African countries at any, in fact all FIFA events, because those players are not patriotic at all - we the spectators and viewers, are more patriotic then them- everything money, money first - are they mercenary's? that are paid to prosecute a war* "they have forgotten football is war and pride" don't they know they are like soldiers, going to the battle field for their country- well, I don't even blame them when in a country like my nigeria junior military officers are also planning on how to mutinize superior officers, what a mess -africa kai* it seems theirs no redemption anywhere "pathetic" imagine what was going through his mind -"at least we have collected this 100gee's, let quickly go back home jare, at least we are not going to the second round"- then with style he looks forward, then backwards at his own keeper, in his mind the keeper is out of positions, and places a nice deceptive pass which sends his keeper in another direction- Nonsense, his says in his mind stop making me run forward and backwards* smiles at the camera, turns his head down and walks away-

2 Likes

Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by amadice(m): 11:46am On Jun 28, 2014
Imagine at dis modern age make dem they fly money from accra to brazil, the players dont even hav bank account in ghana, chai what is d different btw ghana and nigeria in the 1980s....black ass...make i hear them talk again
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by Ironi: 11:51am On Jun 28, 2014
John Boye and the goalkeeper were useless.

Boye should not be playing the Black Stars. He singlehanded cost Ghana the WC competition.

He gave the US the cheap first goal in the first match and he scored a stupid own goal in the second match. He nearly scored another own goal again.

Boye is a terrible defender.

Very annoying when others kill themselves to play and others screw it up so badly.

Boye should not be kissing his money , he should be castrated.

1 Like

Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by 360command: 11:53am On Jun 28, 2014
Ghana man too like money- slow poison.
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by GovWahala: 11:59am On Jun 28, 2014
Just imagine, and to think this crappy gaynians player only think of money. Ghana and cameroon are pure disgrace to africa.
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by NellyGhenghen(m): 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2014
John boy, seen the lad a couple of times in rennes, drives a Porsche cayerne.

1 Like

Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2014
Fun fact: Ghana are the only 'hope' of Africa
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by Ishilove: 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2014
chimoz:
Iran packed the bus, if not for messi's exceptional display, Argentina would have gotten a draw against them. Bosnia is not a small team, in fact they have better team than Nigeria......if you want to rate our boys, rate them with the Argentina match....Eagles are getting to semi-final
Toh. We shall see
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by Ayorh4you(m): 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2014
Onyenna: Seconded!

Thirded!!!
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by Olucheye(m): 12:14pm On Jun 28, 2014
piroskey94: Eeeeeerm, our super eagles have also taken thesame route o!

They should send their asses packing from the Super Eagles! It's a shame when players place money above loyalty to their nation.
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by Originalsly: 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2014
Why the demand for cash? Couldn't the amount be wired to their bank acounts in whatever country? Was there an incident before when the FA did not deliver? This seem like poor man mentality on display to the world...acting like kidnappers demanding a ransom and in the end...failing to deliver. Brasil would afford them protection from bandits...but I would like to know what are their laws concerning the amount of cash one is permitted to leave the country. Then if the money was considered earned in the country how much has to be paid as tax. On arriving in Ghana...they on their own. Selfish players.
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by Chartey(m): 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2014
Nelly Ghenghen: John boy, seen the lad a couple of times in rennes, drives a Porsche cayerne.
Hehe, we now know you stay in France.
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by cigie(m): 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2014
Who put him behind bars shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Willian Borges pens Goodbye message to Chelsea fans, closes-in on Arsenal deal / Eden Hazard Set His Sights On Real Madrid / Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Champions League Record In Villarreal Win (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.