Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus (36320 Views)

Man Smokes Weed During Rangers Vs Nasarawa Live Match (Pictured) / Jose Mourinho Pictured With Anthony Joshua, Heavyweight Champion / Checkout Asamoah Gyan’s $3 Million New Masion ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by baron2000(m): 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2014
FineBro: Greed!!

This is what we breed when we put greedy officials in charge of our teams. The boys know that the officials were going to steal the money anyway. We Africans need to divorce ourselves from corruption and live for the motherland. Till then Boye is just the average African man who is happy not to have been fleeced off his income. Narrow escape I will call it. SHAME on us all.
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by fairheven: 7:06pm On Jun 28, 2014
Jigga_man101:

And who was that commentator. Nigerian players are not only ugly, they look ill and hungry.
Breaking news:the Bahrain Ref who gave ghanian player,Harrison Fool yellow card in their match against Portugal has apologised,his reasons "initially I did not want to issue him a yellow card,but after a second look at his face.. grin shocked grin.my God,it realy scarery,and I showed him the yellow card to avoid him looking at me"-Bahrain Ref.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by Jiggaman101: 7:12pm On Jun 28, 2014
fairheven:
Breaking news:the Bahrain Ref who gave ghanian player,Harrison Fool yellow card in their match against Portugal has apologised,his reasons "initially I did not want to issue him a yellow card,but after a second look at his face...my God,it realy scarery,and I showed him the yellow card to avoid him looking at me"-Bahrain Ref.

Smh boko haram will take care of you soon enough grin
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by ajahexcel(m): 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2014
I said before, the young man can kiss his US Dollars as many times as he want, at least it gave paparrazzis the opportunity toalso make their own money
ajahexcel: It is no greed, he pursued a career and today it is paying off.
All we need is to find the path of destiny and follow it without turning to embrace distractions.
For Undergraduates viewing this post, all you need now is to read your books and pursue your passion even while on campus, most big men who shake the world today can be traced back to college, ask the music stars.
And for those who cry for sponsorship, opportunities are littered here and there.
All you need is the right information.
I recently saw a Scholarship advert by NLNG and it is worth N300,000 till you graduate. You can go for it and who knows how it will turn out for you.
I saw the scholarship here http://.com/apply-20142015-nlng-undergraduate-scholarship/
So find your own path and stop critiquing people who earn money from their long developed career.
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by fairheven: 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2014
Jigga_man101:

And who was that commentator. Nigerian players are not only ugly, they look ill and hungry.
U don't know the difference btw a model-looking bodies like naija plaers and truck-pushing bodies likeGhana players. shocked cheesy r u a learner?
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by Jiggaman101: 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2014
fairheven:
U don't know the difference btw a model-looking bodies like naija plaers and truck-pushing bodies likeGhana players. shocked cheesy r u a learner?

Nigerians are suffering, your players look hungry. U will not find a single fit person on that nigerian team. That's what u get for chopping human meat. Human chopper
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by bigtt76(f): 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2014
Players with total of $3 million locked up in the hotel and two rascal players on the loose ..ona think say dem for fit beat Portugal? Them hearts de for the money jaare grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by bigtt76(f): 8:34pm On Jun 28, 2014
Kissing good bye their world cup hopes hehehe grin
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by fairheven: 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2014
Jigga_man101:

Nigerians are suffering, your players look hungry. U will not find a single fit person on that nigerian team. That's what u get for chopping human meat. Human chopper
And they still were strong enof to qualify for second round...is only a halfcast that is good looking in Ghana.infact they need to implement a policy for Ghanians to marry non-ghanians so to increase th chances of them acquiring beautiful genes like naija,if not the next generation of ur country men wyld be used as specimen for ugliness in zoos around the world shocked grin
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by fairheven: 9:20pm On Jun 28, 2014
chaberry: Did i hear you say "home goal"? o'boy! na own goal dem dey call am. Home goal kor, home goat nii
grin shocked and if u score the goal that takes ur team BACk home(back to Accra),no be "home-goal"u go call am? cheesy
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by Harrybanty(m): 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2014
The new team. #bring back our Nairaland data! Lol
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by Ayomidexx: 10:23pm On Jun 28, 2014
Austeenx: I can swear by the old gods and new that the Ghanaian goalkeeper is not better than Agbim.
Austeenx: [color=orange]I can swear by the old gods and new that the Ghanaian goalkeeper is not better than Agbim.
[/color]
Austeenx: I can swear by the old gods and new that the Ghanaian goalkeeper is not better than Agbim.
4 ur mind o!!
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by Shola2009(m): 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2014
What he's holding isn't a 100k dollars. nope
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by Godwit1: 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2014
What do you expect? Leaving $100,000 in their bags and you still want them to think straight. No surprise they scored own goal.
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by chaberry(m): 11:28pm On Jun 28, 2014
fairheven:
grin shocked and if u score the goal that takes ur team BACk home(back to Accra),no be "home-goal"u go call am? cheesy
My team? My team is still at the mundial nd they are coming back home with the trophy.. no home goal, sorry own goal
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by imperiouxx(m): 1:47am On Jun 29, 2014
AzontoGhost:
Attention seeker Alert!!!!smileywink

Attention from Ghanaians..... God forbids it. grin
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by MrTY(m): 9:30am On Jun 29, 2014
A glimpse of African Mentality....
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by PhockPhockMan: 10:58am On Jun 29, 2014
slimthugchimee: Say möney is all i think of. E BE LIKE SAY HIM BE IGBO MAN
Onye iberibe ka ibu.
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by obeski13(m): 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2014
That is why africans will always be backward.u can only achieve greater feats if u are a motivated by passion not money
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by Kossyne(m): 7:04pm On Jun 29, 2014
Ironi: John Boye and the goalkeeper were useless.

Boye should not be playing the Black Stars. He singlehanded cost Ghana the WC competition.

He gave the US the cheap first goal in the first match and he scored a stupid own goal in the second match. He nearly scored another own goal again.

Boye is a terrible defender.

Very annoying when others kill themselves to play and others screw it up so badly.

Boye should not be kissing his money , he should be castrated.

Get your facts right..Boye scored an own goal against the Portugese which was their third group game not the second.
Re: Ghana's John Boye Pictured Kissing His Share Of $3 Million Cash Bonus by AzontoGhost(m): 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2014
imperiouxx:

Attention from Ghanaians..... God forbids it. grin
hehehegringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Willian Borges pens Goodbye message to Chelsea fans, closes-in on Arsenal deal / Eden Hazard Set His Sights On Real Madrid / Cristiano Ronaldo Sets New Champions League Record In Villarreal Win (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.