Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Read If Interested! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Read If Interested! (2614 Views)

An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested / , Please Kindly Read If You Work Around, Mile 2, Ikeja, Oshodi, Apapa / ICSL Temporary Job Placement - If Interested Apply! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read If Interested! by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 28, 2014
Good day,

Do you consider yourself young, between the age 21-40
Let me ask you,

Do you think you are too young to make money, and live the life you mates will envy and dream to have?

Don't HISS, JUDGE or CONCLUDE yet, simply just read
It's NOT A SCAM o

Ask yourself what you are doing now and have done, how has your life improved financially and intellectually

Ask yourself, what are your DREAMS, I don't mean just food, shelter and clothing....I'm sure you understand.

DO your know that whatever you earn NOW is 10% of what you are worth, YES! 10% of what you bring into that company because that company was setup to make profit and that's why you CAN NEVER be richer than your employer.

If you have been working for more than 5 years, pause please and ask yourself how far with your pocket NOW...

If you have been working for more than 10 years and you are married with kids, still pause and ask yourself how's life with your pocket and your family

The life you are living, is that what you intended from the onset?

If you are single, a corper and/or working, ask your parents who has worked for 30 years thereabout, what they have achieved

NOW!
Do me this favour, if our parents have worked for all these years and they have virtually nothing to show for it

THEN WHY ARE YOU TREADING ON the SAME PATH??
It's said that 'INSANITY is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Then why do you follow the same path and expect to achieve your BIG DREAMS

Why not do something different

Our parents told us adn they still do, that, go to school, get good grades, and get a JOB, well there isn't any, YES! There isn't and you know it

There's a funny saying, it's funny now that 'What an elderly sees sitting down, even if we the young ones jump or climb a tree, we can't see'

Well, NA LIE because if they saw, they would have shown us the way and told us that working for someone isn't the way because you are going about another man's business.

You CANNOT hand over that position in that company to your generation, whether the company is GT Bank, Chevron, Shell, Etisalat etc

Its not a mere saying that,
If you don't build your dreams, Someone else will hire you to build theirs

I think it's time we wake up, as in W-A-K-E UP n do something that will enrich you, your pocket and your generation

Trust me! A JOB will NEVER, YES! I repeat WILL NEVER give you that lifestyle you dream about and you want to give to your family

If God could use his only son to save his generation, he can also use YOU to save you, your family, generation and others whose destinies are tied to you.

If nothing pushes you, you are going nowhere to happen

If you are tired of your position, of your current status and you NEED a change not WANT a change o....you really really need a change...and you want to take CHARGE of your life....

Then call, whatsapp me on 08171896562 or mail me on anchorconsultingnig@gmail.com
..............If it's meant to be, it's up to you.
Re: Read If Interested! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2014
This is not a 'GET-RICH-QUICK-SCHEME'
If that's what you are looking for,
do not get in touch with me.

We need serious minded people.
Re: Read If Interested! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2014
hello
Re: Read If Interested! by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 02, 2014
Re: Read If Interested! by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 04, 2014
niccharles
Re: Read If Interested! by Nobody: 5:37am On Jul 05, 2014
anchorconsultingnig@gmail.com
Re: Read If Interested! by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 06, 2014
take charge of your life NOW!
Re: Read If Interested! by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 07, 2014
what's your Dreams?
Re: Read If Interested! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2014
Anchor consulting
Re: Read If Interested! by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 09, 2014
Re: Read If Interested! by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 11, 2014
anchor consulting
Re: Read If Interested! by Mobi47(m): 10:03am On Jul 11, 2014
Niccharles: anchor consulting

U just spoke like Robert Kiyosaki.......I will advice many people to Read; RICH DAD, POOR DAD BY ROBERT K.
Re: Read If Interested! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2014
Thanks....I read most of his books and other authors as well
This generation do not read motivational book.
Mobi47:

U just spoke like Robert Kiyosaki.......I will advice many people to Read; RICH DAD, POOR DAD BY ROBERT K.
Re: Read If Interested! by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 15, 2014
financial independent
Re: Read If Interested! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
08171896562....Whatsapp and let's be on our way to financial freedom.
Re: Read If Interested! by jcomolade(m): 10:44am On Sep 16, 2014
Lol...why r u guys using the same method? Look for different style or method of telling pple abt u guys...na all of u go talk abt dangote , MTN , banks etc...forget abt dreams ...find different means...seeing dis I know u talk abt GNLD...av bEen to u guys b4 I enjoy ur speech but d problem is dat why r pple leaving at d long run cos d babe dat invited me den self don leave d so called dream after she tld me dat she's no more looking for work nw we r both searching again...May God help us all..na wetin we go chop we dey find forget preaching abt dream

1 Like

Re: Read If Interested! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
Jcomolade, dis is not gnld alright...I undstnd cos I've been there.
Let me make an instance, if you go to d market to buy a wrist watch, certainly u want to buy an original but perhaps u saw 1 n u bought fake, does dat mean all watches in d market r fake? Of course not and dat also doesn't mean u won't still buy the original watch infact u wd now knw d differnce btw a fake n original, dats how it is for network marketing. Don't be hasty to judge. So if you want to know what this is about, let's chat.

jcomolade: Lol...why r u guys using the same method? Look for different style or method of telling pple abt u guys...na all of u go talk abt dangote , MTN , banks etc...forget abt dreams ...find different means...seeing dis I know u talk abt GNLD...av bEen to u guys b4 I enjoy ur speech but d problem is dat why r pple leaving at d long run cos d babe dat invited me den self don leave d so called dream after she tld me dat she's no more looking for work nw we r both searching again...May God help us all..na wetin we go chop we dey find forget preaching abt dream
Re: Read If Interested! by Obeenah(m): 3:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
Niccharles: Thanks....I read most of his books and other authors as well
This generation do not read motivational book.

I laugh wen I see people talk like this. False generalizations just to make yourself look smart. When last did u conduct a research to affirm such ignorant comments. Pls refrain from such comments as it only shows how ignorant u are. "This generation do not read motivational book." it's so because we are too busy reading books and not book.
Re: Read If Interested! by seniorklop: 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
@op, i got tired reading your all watz not up there. but first u'll have to show me details of ur banks accounts, ur assests, ur int'l pp and of course ur babe pix (yoruba say obe todun owo lopa)
else, #idontbelieveU

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Got This >> Mantedox Ltd??? / Eko Maintenance Limited Job Recruitment - 16th July, 2015 / Vacancy In Oil And Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.