Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Good News For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good News For Nigeria (602 Views)

Good News For All By NCC! / 3 Lagos Senators endorse Fashola's nomination. bad news for the wailers!!! / Commit Adultery, Go Mad, Women From Enugu Ezike Land Be Careful News For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good News For Nigeria by talk2james(m): 9:25am On Jun 28, 2014
Beloved Nigeria,

For you to have survived all your woes this far undivided, you have overcomed.

The rest of the year will be the best of the year for you.

There will be no war, rumours of war, shedding of blood or any caos mentioned within you in the second half of this year.

Your lost glory shall begin to return.

All your enemies will be at peace with you henceforth.

All the corrupt ones milking dry your overflowing resources has the option of repenting and turning a new leave or destruction is knocking at the door.

The song at the end of this year for you will be far better than at the start of the year.

The battle has changed rythm already, its time for your hunter to be hunted, for your mocker to be mocked and for your waster to be wasted.

Henceforth, anyone that blesses you will be blessed and the one who curses you will be cursed.

Wealth shall begin to change hands from the hand of the corrupt and wicked ones in you to the righteous.

Nigeria you are a delightsome land. Be great.

Its a new day.

1 Like

Re: Good News For Nigeria by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 28, 2014
Bros, I wish I can say amen.

But I am sorry I cant.

Nigeria never had any glory!
She was created by slave masters led by a criminal called Mr. Luggard!

The brutish British created the slave camp and me as a Biafran want my freedom.

As I am typing this, blood is still flowing.

OP, wake up!
Enough!
Re: Good News For Nigeria by talk2james(m): 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2014
It is not a dream, it is of the Lord. Surely it shall come to pass, and the fulfilment is already here.

(1) (Reply)

Law Making Activities Grounded In Edo State / Orji Uzor Kalu Is Warming Up Senate 2015.would You Vote For Him? / Kate Henshaw Goes Into Politics: To Contest For House Of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.