Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence (6772 Views)

Arrange These Words To Form A Sentence / Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster / Make A Sentence From 5 Letters **reloaded** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 28, 2014
Yea,just for fun and relief from the psunami,come in,mention a nairalanders name and let the poster below use it in a sentence.Chikena

e.g
Seun
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 28, 2014
Seun is an oga cheesy the owner of nairaland
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 28, 2014
Oluwakidd grin
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 28, 2014
mz mariah: Oluwakidd grin

Oluwakidd was blown away by the storm tongue
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by durella4(m): 10:21am On Jun 28, 2014
Andyblaze undecided
Mencade5 embarassed
Dygeasy
Xynerise
Icebernly

Make una make sentence with d above mention names
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by johnwizey: 10:31am On Jun 28, 2014
durella4: Andyblaze undecided
Mencade5 embarassed
Dygeasy
Xynerise
Icebernly

Make una make sentence with d above mention names
Andyblaze is a clown
Mencade5 is bereaved over the loss of his topics and likes.
Dygeasy values his dignity and so he's dignified.
Xynerise is just like every other NL, don't know much about him though.
Icebernly deserves to be banned for tasking my brain in interpreting whatever he post cos of the fonts he uses.

Ah no try

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by durella4(m): 10:33am On Jun 28, 2014
johnwizey: Andyblaze is a clown
Icebernly deserves to be banned for tasking my brain in interpreting whatever he post cos of the fonts he uses.

Ah no try

U try my broda undecided,but na d op go score u
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 28, 2014
Odilafta.
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 28, 2014
johnwizey: Andyblaze is a clown

Ah no try

u try 5/20
tongue
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 28, 2014
mz mariah: Odilafta.

Odilafta is a beta pikin cheesy
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 28, 2014
Odilafta:

Na lie. grin make I talk my own cheesy

Only today did I realize that Odilafta and I have one love for bend down select grin grin grin sista from another mother cheesy

Check my diary, I don borrow you money for there. tongue
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by dre11(m): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2014
Odilafta:

na u dey call urself better pikin.....
Bhahahah

better pikin ko, gulder bikin nigringrin
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Missmossy(f): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2014
Lolllz...interesting game.

Mayapop
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by dre11(m): 10:47am On Jun 28, 2014
Missmossy
oya make una make sentence with her name cool
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 28, 2014
dre11:

na u dey call urself better pikin.....
Bhahahah

better pikin ko, gulder bikin nigringrin

grin grin
Dre11
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Meestique: 10:58am On Jun 28, 2014
Odilafta:

grin grin
Dre11
Dre11 is a pain in the butts.
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by johnwizey: 10:59am On Jun 28, 2014
Odilafta:

u try 5/20
tongue
Hen!!!
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Esdb(m): 11:01am On Jun 28, 2014
esdb
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 28, 2014

Odilafta
Smh4u...
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by dre11(m): 11:06am On Jun 28, 2014
Meestique: Dre11 is a pain in the butts.

coolcool

Meestique thenangry
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Missmossy(f): 11:08am On Jun 28, 2014
Mayapop is absent at the moment.
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 28, 2014
brown_kid:
Smh4u...

grin
BUT MAKA WHY KWANU?
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by daveP(m): 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2014
If i hear....
Sexyseun
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by dre11(m): 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2014
dave P: If i hear....
Sexyseun

does sexyseun really looks sexyangry
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by mencade5(m): 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2014
I sent Gentlemimi on exile.

Hahaha...she wont be coming to nairaland for a long time.
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by GentleMimi: 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2014
mencade5: I sent Gentlemimi on exile.

Hahaha...she wont be coming to nairaland for a long time.
Wetin be dis object wey dey yarn okpata for my front? Go back to ya hole,u dis nkapi rattus rattus..
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by mencade5(m): 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2014
GentleMimi:
Wetin be dis object wey dey yarn okpata for my front? Go back to ya hole,u dis nkapi rattus rattus..

*slaps her with my backhand*

i would have been more happier if to say them hack dis ur account.
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by daveP(m): 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2014
dre11:

does sexyseun really looks sexyangry
answer:NO, until im proved wrong with a better view :|
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2014
Miz tola.
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2014
mz mariah: Miz tola.
I dnt know who Miz tola is, but I want to believe she's a pretty girl coz she's my namesake... wink

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by daveP(m): 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2014
Feed me More
Re: Mention A Nairalanders Name And Let The Poster Below Use The Name In A Sentence by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2014
dave P: Feed me More
Is that a moniker?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abc Of Songs / A Gudbye Note To All My Nl Friendz / The Excuse Game.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.