Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport (29474 Views)

Nonso Diobi And Dead Muna Obiekwe Quarrels On Twitter / Tiwa Savage Embarrassed By Nahco Female Staff At Airport / Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by etunoman76(m): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2014
Delectable artiste and rave of the moment, Tiwa Savage is a no-nonsense lady who doesn’t seem to spare anybody who angers her.

At the Murtala Mohammed International Airport last Monday, Saturday Beats watched how Tiwa descended on a member of staff of the Nigerian Aviation Handling Company who she said was “rude” to her.

The Eminado crooner, looking chic in her black and white ensemble, was seen arguing and quarrelling with the NAHCO staff and her action drew a little crowd.

The NAHCO lady was unfazed by Tiwa’s fame and didn’t allow her to intimidate her as she told the people around that she wasn’t rude to Tiwa.

“I was not rude to her. I only told her to go and board since she had checked in her luggage. I wonder how that could mean that I was rude to her,” Saturday Beats overheard the NAHCO staff saying.

Not giving the lady another look, Tiwa eventually entered the boarding gate alongside her colleagues.

Tiwa and some other Nigerian artistes, Saturday Beats gathered, were on their way to Mauritius on board an Emirate flight.

Recall that it was reported few months ago that the singer had an encounter with a policeman and she allegedly removed his beret from his head.

http://www.punchng.com/entertainment/saturday-beats/tiwa-loses-cool-at-airport/

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by cirmuell(m): 10:49am On Jun 28, 2014
oh she want special treatment? like helping with her luggage or what? who the phuck is she? overrated b****t!

38 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by sarmiie(m): 10:56am On Jun 28, 2014
madam tiwa...dt ur behaviour get comma o.....

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by freshness2020: 11:03am On Jun 28, 2014
She has been hiding her real self until she got married! You can't pretend for life...

68 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by farano(f): 11:14am On Jun 28, 2014
She should take it easy o

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by saasala(m): 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2014
Tiwa, dont let fame and little money get into your head. Another news says there was another bomb blast in Bauchi yesternight. I shared it on NL some minutes back but the mods wont put it on FP. Read it here: http://www..com/bomb-explosion-kills-10-in-bauchi/ and here: https://www.nairaland.com/1790521/bomb-explosion-kills-10-bauchi

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2014
Haters is this all you can come up wit?

So because she is a celeb she shou ld take sh;t from a common low lifer?

I actually throw blows with girls when they try it with me when they find out I'm Yungwizzzy from nairaland

8 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2014
Lol.. this old woman Self! grin

I swear she look like grasshopper! grin

New Forum:- Www.-.com.ng
Remove the “dash”. cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by kobonaire(m): 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2014
Naija Big Manism/Womanism .....SMH

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2014
she can go phuck herself
Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by Coldfeet(f): 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2014
Agberontism
Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2014
Mee love yuh Tiwa! Stop hating y'all• cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by Luvdmx(m): 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2014
grin

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by Akshow: 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2014
Tiwa soffry soffry

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by Pain(m): 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2014
Tell us how this is valuable as news in this chibok era
Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2014
I understand her irritation.

It took these niggas 4 hrs to find my missing luggage....same luggage they called me to come and collect a few hours before.

These airport staffs are incompetent and rude. Even their useless soldiers.

And yes, I gave the ones I interacted with a piece of my mind that the rest didn't even bother to ask for bribe. Dem just waka comot from my face.

Useless people angry angry angry

9 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2014
If she keeps upsetting public officers like this she might be WANTED *winks*

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2014
If she keeps upsetting public officers like this she might be WANTED *winks*

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2014
I quarelled with my neighbour today and it didn't make front page. Why should Tiwa's own quarrel be on the front page?

Mukina2,I no gree o!

14 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by jaybiz007(m): 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2014
there are three sides to d story; tiwa's version, the NAHCO staff's version, and the truth!..can't judge anyone cos I wasn't dre.

17 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by Aromas: 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2014
NewsINigeria: Tiwa
ti o niwa

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by ednut1(m): 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2014
for someone wit savage as surname. wt do u expect

9 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2014
Another Tonto Dike.....
Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2014
Another version Tonto Dike.....

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by Mentcee(m): 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2014
freshness2020: She has been hiding her real self until she got married! You can't pretend for life...
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by dania30(f): 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2014
jaybiz007: there are three sides to d story; tiwa's version, the NAHCO staff's version, and the truth!..can't judge anyone cos I wasn't dre.
Seconded! I rest my case

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2014
y
Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2014
cirmuell: oh she want special treatment? like helping with her luggage or what? who the phuck is she? overrated b****t!

lol, calm down jare

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by HAH: 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2014
Honestly I cannot criticise Tiwa, because if you are opportune to meet some of this rude airport staff at MMA, be it custom,immigration,NDLEA or Nahco you will know.

They have never been so rude to me but the begging is terrible, most of these staff I met at MMIA beg like Alhaji anything for us haba. Is really embarrassing.

That was how one immigration staff was rude to a friend on our return from saudi, may be because he saw him in polo shirt, by the time my friend called their CG directly,come and see begging Including their OC

Thank God Emirate will soon start operating from Abuja, I have no business with that rotten MMIA

8 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by barackodam: 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2014
Wats dz doing on FP??.??.??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Efe Covers The Guardian Magazine, Latest Edition / Yomi Causal Gifted His Wife A Benz On Her Birthday / Mompha Released On Bail After 10 Weeks In EFCC Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.