Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,470 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport (29482 Views)

Nonso Diobi And Dead Muna Obiekwe Quarrels On Twitter / Tiwa Savage Embarrassed By Nahco Female Staff At Airport / Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by Divsy(f): 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2014
RAPMAN02: tiwa z breaking my heart sad
oya take super glue...
Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by RAPMAN02(m): 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2014
Divsy: oya take super glue...
collects it and applies some on her lips cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by Divsy(f): 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2014
RAPMAN02: collects it and applies some on her lips cool
*spits it out on his face* u said ur heart is breaking*frowns*
Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2014
She never see who beat her, I pray she cross my part wit dat manner less xter of hers, I will show her pepper. #DoroQueen#
Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by RAPMAN02(m): 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2014
Divsy: *spits it out on his face* u said ur heart is breaking*frowns*
grin tot ur lip is loosing and needs to be glued. grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by Richy4(m): 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2014
Yungwizzzy: Haters is this all you can come up wit?

So because she is a celeb she shou ld take sh;t from a common low lifer?

I actually throw blows with girls when they try it with me when they find out I'm Yungwizzzy from nairaland

I am really surprise at your statement. the person you referred to as a low life got a job. making the going out and the coming in of the airport hitch-free.

What is the idea of your almighty lord and savior doing clustering around the entrance area when she has actually checked her luggage in. And i do not think there are much paparazzi in Nigeria.

choose your words wisely next time bro. if no one is eating at her table, then that person should not be tagged lowlife.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by fractals: 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2014
Because she is a celebrity does not mean she is not a human with flesh anymore...the spirit is willing but her flesh is weak..grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by mindtricks: 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2014
These things are not as straight as that to find out the truth. At least one should also find out Tiwa's side of the story to get a balanced view of the matter. Besides, being a celeb, or public figure is not an easy job, cos people will always not give you some free space be yourself at least for sometime.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by rhames(m): 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2014
fame getting into them heads.Meeen!!! grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by Sacramento4real(m): 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2014

I actually throw blows with girls when they try it with me when they find out I'm Yungwizzzy from nairaland

Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by Alabsworld(m): 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2014
@farano:
She should take it easy o
so easy
Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by Divsy(f): 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2014
RAPMAN02: grin tot ur lip is loosing and needs to be glued. grin
dnt u try it next tym...
Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by udemzyudex(m): 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2014

So because she is a celeb she shou ld take sh;t from a common low lifer ?

attention seeker
Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by lordkrato(m): 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2014
cirmuell: oh she want special treatment? like helping with her luggage or what? who the phuck is she? overrated b****t!

a.s.s hole it ends wth a h mahn! Haters seeing r cant red
Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by Alabsworld(m): 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2014
Tiwa easy oooo
Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by minax007: 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2014
crywanted
Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by deebrain(m): 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2014
shachris: she can go phuck herself

After you kindly do the same to yourself sir.

thanks
Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by mencade5(m): 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2014
etunoman76: Delectable artiste and rave of the moment, Tiwa Savage is a no-nonsense lady who doesn’t seem to spare anybody who angers her.

At the Murtala Mohammed International Airport last Monday, Saturday Beats watched how Tiwa descended on a member of staff of the Nigerian Aviation Handling Company who she said was “rude” to her.

The Eminado crooner, looking chic in her black and white ensemble, was seen arguing and quarrelling with the NAHCO staff and her action drew a little crowd.

The NAHCO lady was unfazed by Tiwa’s fame and didn’t allow her to intimidate her as she told the people around that she wasn’t rude to Tiwa.

“I was not rude to her. I only told her to go and board since she had checked in her luggage. I wonder how that could mean that I was rude to her,” Saturday Beats overheard the NAHCO staff saying.

Not giving the lady another look, Tiwa eventually entered the boarding gate alongside her colleagues.

Tiwa and some other Nigerian artistes, Saturday Beats gathered, were on their way to Mauritius on board an Emirate flight.

Recall that it was reported few months ago that the singer had an encounter with a policeman and she allegedly removed his beret from his head.

http://www.punchng.com/entertainment/saturday-beats/tiwa-loses-cool-at-airport/
useless runs gal

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by gidjah(m): 7:20pm On Jun 28, 2014
jaybiz007: there are three sides to d story; tiwa's version, the NAHCO staff's version, and the truth!..can't judge anyone cos I wasn't dre.
NO SIR,aunty is got little temperaent problems,pls lets help her out wit some forms of goodly mannerism as a public figure!ever since she married that young man(... name witheld!)she has bin geneticaly infected wit d spirit of anger and lack of self control.first it was wit a federal police officer;removin his only identity ,now she tries this rubbish and u think she should not be judged? !haba!
Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by Dawinlove(m): 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2014

you a clown...callin your fellow human beign low lifer..do u even have a life.OnlyGod knows what fools nd corrupt people like u can do to that young lady...so because she b celeb don mean say may she dey rude...watch ur mouth o kai

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by otiigba1(m): 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2014
lord krato:
a.s.s hole it ends wth a h mahn! Haters seeing r cant red
angry angry write in english please..dumbo!
Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by legba1(m): 8:04pm On Jun 28, 2014
ednut1: for someone wit savage as surname. wt do u expect
WALAI, U I DEY CRAZE!!!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2014
saasala: Tiwa, dont let fame and little money get into your head. Another news says there was another bomb blast in Bauchi yesternight. I shared it on NL some minutes back but the mods wont put it on FP. Read it here: http://www..com/bomb-explosion-kills-10-in-bauchi/ and here: https://www.nairaland.com/1790521/bomb-explosion-kills-10-bauchi

u must make fp by fire by force grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by whitecat007: 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2014
How do you know that? How about her knowing her right and refusing to give them money as they waylay passenger with begging? Alakori apoda! Afterall some of you have to be asked to think before you can.

What you don't get is that people who are well travelled do NOT like buying snow in alaska. We fight hard for our rights anywhere. If you demand money from me in a rude manner I will fight you to a stand still. Rights overseas are like a second skin.

Stupid people have not heard her own side of the story and concluded. Awon ode!

cirmuell: oh she want special treatment? like helping with her luggage or what? who the phuck is she? overrated b****t!

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by saasala(m): 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2014
Mondisweets: u must make fp by fire by force grin

So na my life you dey follow up and down..lol. Wetin man go do nau
Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by whitecat007: 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2014
Thank goodness that an all thinking mind like you is here in the midst of programmed robots. Also mark it down that at the end of the day, ibos trying to tarnish her image, forgeting that head will never become bottom, we have always been miles ahead and so it will be till the end of the world.

mindtricks: These things are not as straight as that to find out the truth. At least one should also find out Tiwa's side of the story to get a balanced view of the matter. Besides, being a celeb, or public figure is not an easy job, cos people will always not give you some free space be yourself at least for sometime.
Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by xtervaganza(m): 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2014
Good. I never really liked her
Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by NickiRoman: 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2014
SMH...Nigerians are damn gullible..was the blogger there when tiwa was arguing with the so called NACHO staff..someone just create a fake story with no evidence and they all begin to chew and nibble on it!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by mindtricks: 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2014
whitecat007: Thank goodness that an all thinking mind like you is here in the midst of programmed robots. Also mark it down that at the end of the day, ibos trying to tarnish her image, forgeting that head will never become bottom, we have always been miles ahead and so it will be till the end of the world.

Am sorry, I didnt really get it clearly. Can you help rephrase it? I only tried to look at it from a neutral view point. Again it is not any easy trying to cope as a celeb, they are still normal people like us. Lte's give them some space.
Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by mindtricks: 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2014
mindtricks: Am sorry, I didnt really get it clearly. Can you help rephrase it? I only tried to look at it from a neutral view point. Again it is not any easy trying to cope as a celeb, they are still normal people like us. Lte's give them some space.

I think I can now understand your perspective now, after seeing some of your posts. BTW it is cool to let the chunk of forumites to write/talk anyhow they like, you cant really force them to reason alike. I dont usually take most of us seriously, it is an open forum where people can just talk anyhow they like about anything.
Re: Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport by teemah007: 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2014
freshness2020: She has been hiding her real self until she got married! You can't pretend for life...
[color=#550000][/color]who no wan marry?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yomi Causal Gifted His Wife A Benz On Her Birthday / More Revelations as Banky W Cheats On Adesua Etomi With Gabriel Afolayan's Wife / Jennifer Obayuwana's Birthday: Ooni Of Ife's Wife & Agbani Darego Stun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.