Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) (40307 Views)

My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday / My horible experience in the hand of Nigerian Police / Nasa Releases Pic Of The "Hand Of God". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Go Down)

My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Betalyf: 11:50am On Jun 28, 2014
I got to know the inspired guy through this forum and due to the comment made by some people here i tried to deal with him and i called him in January this year to help me get an infiniti fx 35 2010 model which we agreed at the price of 5.2M.
Lie no one is that He said i have to deposit 40% and pay the balance when the car arrives after i av given him the said percentage he sent me a mail that i need to make it up to 3M which is abt 57.7% ainst the 40% he comes to tell people here and i paid him.
Lie no 2 is that he said car will arrive in 21days the car took arrived in April after made payment to him since Jan.
Lie no 3 is when the car finally arrived and cleared and for me to take the delivery of the car by paying him the 2.2M only for him to tell me that his bal is now 2.35M that he paid more to clear the car and i still paid the extra 150k without argument.
He delivered to my wife in my absence only for me to come back and saw that the car radio is not working,the ac cant be controlled,the camera and the nav system is not functioning infact the dash board panel is not functioning and he knew this before he brought the car.
i called him and he said i should bring it to be fixed and i went to his car shop he failed to show up that day and sent someone to take the car to be fixed and spent the whole day only for the car to be returned without the probs being fixed and he said i shouldnt worry he will come pick the car in my place over six weeks now he failed to come and he doesnt reply mail nor pick my calls anymore.
Please Nairalanders should tell me the offence i av committed by trusting someone from this forum and had a transaction of millions of naira with him only to be lied to and swindled.This is just to inform everyone here that the Bimbo guy is a liar and everything he talks about customer satisfaction is a big LIE he doesnt care about his clients he is only after the cash.I regret ever dealing with him and im so frustrated to have wasted

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by MANGAM(m): 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2014
I ve learnt not to trust anyone wit money

25 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by uboma(m): 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2014
Another Inspired Autos saga. I wonder why he doesn't learn from previous bitter complains from his clients. Not answering or returning calls is certainly a turn off in businesses.

20 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2014
Inspired here you go. What is your own version? N5,350,000. Its not moi-moi. Moderators please help this guy through this forum to recover his money. Shio!!!

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Arysexy(m): 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2014
Thanks for ds early info. I was planning to order frm him. Dat ends it.

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Betalyf: 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2014
[quote author=Arysexy]Thanks for ds early info. I was planning to order frm him. Dat ends it.[/quote
Be careful your experience might be worse than mine....

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2014
5.3 M for a tokunbo?? Kai, this is terrible. All these stories that touch have made me very careful of my online dealings .

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by FastShipping: 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2014
Betalyf: I got to know the inspired guy through this forum and due to the comment made by some people here i tried to deal with him and i called him in January this year to help me get an infiniti fx 35 2010 model which we agreed at the price of 5.2M.
Lie no one is that He said i have to deposit 40% and pay the balance when the car arrives after i av given him the said percentage he sent me a mail that i need to make it up to 3M which is abt 57.7% ainst the 40% he comes to tell people here and i paid him.
Lie no 2 is that he said car will arrive in 21days the car took arrived in April after made payment to him since Jan.
Lie no 3 is when the car finally arrived and cleared and for me to take the delivery of the car by paying him the 2.2M only for him to tell me that his bal is now 2.35M that he paid more to clear the car and i still paid the extra 150k without argument.
He delivered to my wife in my absence only for me to come back and saw that the car radio is not working,the ac cant be controlled,the camera and the nav system is not functioning infact the dash board panel is not functioning and he knew this before he brought the car.
i called him and he said i should bring it to be fixed and i went to his car shop he failed to show up that day and sent someone to take the car to be fixed and spent the whole day only for the car to be returned without the probs being fixed and he said i shouldnt worry he will come pick the car in my place over six weeks now he failed to come and he doesnt reply mail nor pick my calls anymore.
Please Nairalanders should tell me the offence i av committed by trusting someone from this forum and had a transaction of millions of naira with him only to be lied to and swindled.This is just to inform everyone here that the Bimbo guy is a liar and everything he talks about customer satisfaction is a big LIE he doesnt care about his clients he is only after the cash.I regret ever dealing with him and im so frustrated to have wasted 5.35M

Don't tell me or lie to me you paid N5.350m for 2010 FX 35. I would have got it 1M naira less.

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by gab4u: 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2014
Man you are the cause of your problem, you hve 5million and you couldn't go to a car link and make your choice

What's so special about the imported ones? Or the ones at the car link were not imported?

You spent over 5m yet you won't enjoy AC or even play radio

Well that's the problem with the rich people

Bear it man, you've made your mistake already

29 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Betalyf: 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2014
Fast Shipping:

Don't tell me lie to me you paid N5.350m for 2010 FX 35. I would have got it 1M naira less.
[quote author=Fast Shipping]

Why would i lie let him come up here and say that all i said here was a lie and i dont even mind the cash paid if i get the satisfaction but reverse is the case.

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Dantedasz(m): 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2014
Hmmm.
@OP,
Why not visit a car dealer yourself or Cotonu or the Sea ports or Berger?
Just my thoughts.

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by FastShipping: 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2014
[quote author=Betalyf][/quote]

You should have done your due diligence before you gave him that large sum of money. You gave him the agreed mobilization of of 40% and he came back to ask for more money. Then you should have had the courage to back out from the deal when he asked for more money.

There is a reputable dealer here on nairaland called Calculus. Try him next time. You will be glad you did.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2014
Calculusx will have given you a better deal...
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2014
Hhmmmmm.

I dey watch.

Will comment later......

#grabs-a-seat, munches-pop-corn.

Next comment please.....
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Emperoh(m): 2:10pm On Jun 28, 2014
Calculus!!!
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Dizzybizzy: 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2014
Chai! Na wa oh!
Where is inspired?
He should come and tell us his own version of the transaction.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Emperoh(m): 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2014
bimbor: Hhmmmmm.

I dey watch.

Will comment later......

#grabs-a-seat, munches-pop-corn.

Next comment please.....

How far? Your own car don show?

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2014
Viewing this topic: Fast Shipping, Alexkene(m),Emperoh(m), yeankus864, Fogman(m),
inspired_m(m), BALLER ON(m) and 2 guest(s)

Inspired, we sight you. Oya come and tell us your own side of the story.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by inspiredm(m): 2:38pm On Jun 28, 2014
Betalyf: I got to know the inspired guy through this forum and due to the comment made by some people here i tried to deal with him and i called him in January this year to help me get an infiniti fx 35 2010 model which we agreed at the price of 5.2M.
Please Nairalanders should tell me the offence i av committed by trusting someone from this forum and had a transaction of millions of naira with him only to be lied to and swindled.This is just to inform everyone here that the Bimbo guy is a liar and everything he talks about customer satisfaction is a big LIE he doesnt care about his clients he is only after the cash.I regret ever dealing with him and im so frustrated to have wasted 5.35M

Thanks for this Post, I am Not In the Country at the moment and thats why I have been Unreachable By Phone.

The Radio Has been ordered from the Dealership and this was what I told you in my last mail to you.

Once it arrives Sir, The Radio Will be Fixed.

Sorry For the Inconvenience.

The Radio was Working Well In the US Before Shipment, Find attached the Radio Photos of the Vehicle in the US.

Give me 2 Weeks Maximum, The Radio Will Be Sorted Sir.

Cheers
Inspired

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by DJDOLA(m): 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2014
So all dis bois wey they yarn anyhow for nairaland get money ooo.....imagine 5milla+....and he even they talk say no be money matter...o boi I shake yansh for u ooo

29 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by inspiredm(m): 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2014
Photos On Arrival In My Showroom

The Radio Was Working Well When Vehicle Arrived.

Upon Delivery At your Residence, Days After I got a Complain it wasnt working, We tried to fix it here and I concluded to help Order a New Radio From The USA.

The Radio has been Ordered and Upon Arrival, It will Be Fixed.

Sorry Again for the Inconvenience

Cheers
Inspired

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Betalyf: 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2014
Thanks for this Post, I am Not In the Country at the moment and thats why I have been Unreachable By Phone.

The Radio Has been ordered from the Dealership and this was what I told you in my last mail to you.

The Radio was Working Well In the US Before Shipment, Find attached the Radio Photos of the Vehicle in the US.

Cheers
Inspired

[/quote]
This is not the first or second time you keep telling me it will fixed i hope everyone in this forum can hear now i will wait for the two weeks and give you all the feedback...it has been one promise to the other since April......Thanks y'all for responding

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by DJDOLA(m): 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2014
So all dis bois wey I they talk 2 anyhow for here get money oooo....imagine 5milla+ and d guy say no be d money b problem..bros no vex ooo u go fit pay 150thousand naira make I arrange another fine car way dey commot snow for u? and for car radio that one na small thing I fit arrange turntable wit 32hinches speaker all join for u

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2014
Betalyf:

Cheers
Inspired

This is not the first or second time you keep telling me it will fixed i hope everyone in this forum can hear now i will wait for the two weeks and give you all the feedback...it has been one promise to the other since April......Thanks y'all for responding
We'll be waiting grin
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by inspiredm(m): 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2014
Betalyf:

Cheers
Inspired

Dont Worry Sir, The Radio will be Fixed in 2 Weeks.

Things Get a Little Bit Slower When Im On Vacation But all Will be Well.

Thanks for Understanding

Cheers
Inspired

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Mentcee(m): 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2014
^^Your explanation is unsatisfactory. What about the ac he complained about and about you demand for extra cash above the 40% agreed and the extra money collected on delivery.... Your response is @ best evasive. @ the risk of incurring your ire, I make bold to state that this issue has left a gaping hole on you PR/rep. Do well to fix it now, and most probably persuade the complainant offline to delete this thread. I'd do that in ur shoes!

43 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Fourcade(m): 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2014
Well. . .Two weeks it is! grin

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by johnwizey: 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2014
Anoda ogakpatanla case here.

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by johnwizey: 3:22pm On Jun 28, 2014
DJDOLA: So all dis bois wey I they talk 2 anyhow for here get money oooo....imagine 5milla+ and d guy say no be d money b problem..bros no vex ooo u go fit pay 150thousand naira make I arrange another fine car way dey commot snow for u? and for car radio that one na small thing I fit arrange turntable wit 32hinches speaker all join for u
E surprise me o, na rich men full nl o and some useless gals go dey talk say na teens full here. Make the bros just hammer me 100k, i go arrange area boyz sharp sharp. Inspired abi na expired go fix your radio infact im go add plasma join.

24 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by laivwire(m): 3:28pm On Jun 28, 2014
Mentcee: ^^Your explanation is unsatisfactory. What about the ac he complained about and about you demand for extra cash above the 40% agreed and the extra money collected on delivery.... Your response is @ best evasive. @ the risk of incurring your ire, I make bold to state that this issue has left a gaping hole on you PR/rep. Do well to fix it now, and most probably persuade the complainant offline to delete this thread. I'd do that in ur shoes!
bros, no be today

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by chelseabmw(m): 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2014
For those of u calling Calculux name here should stop it at once

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26)

Rainfall Breaks Tall Tree In Gombe. Photos updated!! / Indian Snake Charmer Escapes Death As Deadly Python Nearly Strangled Him (Photo) / Horse Rider In Accident In Niger State

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71