Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) (40370 Views)

My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday / My horible experience in the hand of Nigerian Police / Nasa Releases Pic Of The "Hand Of God". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2014
smartchoice: if you don't keep quiet serious curses may follow! Agbodegba alonilowogba jatijati angry angry

choi! Runs to take cover

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
lomomike:

Bimbor should I call you the male version of a bimbo or what? If I e-slap you eh you won't type with your leprosy infected fingers again. Oma'ale jatijati mtcheeew

Wait...wait...hold the presses.

This can't be the same LomoMike that banned me for allegedly using bad language, can it be?

Nah. It can't be, I just refuse to believe it.

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
lomomike:

Bimbor should I call you the male version of a bimbo or what? If I e-slap you eh you won't type with your leprosy infected fingers again. Oma'ale jatijati mtcheeew

Lol......it hasn't come to this now cheesy
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by ifyalways(f): 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
bimbor: Maybe the FX Replacement radio unit is scarce and maybe Inspired has not been able to secure one. I'm sure he's making efforts to sort it at least he's following this thread just that he hasn't communicated his efforts so far with us through this thread. But I'm sure he'll fix the situation.
Inspired is truly a gentleman.

Load of bullshyte!

Gentleman my feet. Rubbish

8 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
CityNG:

Wait...wait...hold the presses.

This can't be the same LomoMike that banned me for allegedly using bad language, can it be?

Nah. It can't be, I just refuse to believe it.

Yea I'm the same person who banned you. But in this case, that lil insult is even infinitesimal compared to the poo coming from that random bimbor guy. 5.2m and he wanna downplay it as if its 5naira 2kobo.

9 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
lomomike:

Yea I'm the same person who banned you. But in this case, that lil insult is even infinitesimal compared to the poo coming from that random bimbor guy. 5.2m and he wanna downplay it as if its 5naira 2kobo.

Yeah it's a lot of money for sure.

By the way no hard feelings mate.

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
Please people should refrain from using derogatory remarks or barbaric languages on this thread. I will personally call Seun to weed you guys out at once! Enough of all the mannerlessness. You all should stop behaving like 5th graders. Y'all need some growing up.

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2014
bimbor: Please people should refrain from using derogatory remarks or barbaric languages on this thread. I will personally call Seun to weed you guys out at once! Enough of all the mannerlessness. You all should stop behaving like 5th graders. Y'all need some growing up.

And then what? The world will end?

Matey, how about you provide the thread with status of the repair.

OP, not sure why you did it but I would not have released my car back to the dealer.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
Jazzlite: anini abi aye e ofe daa ni, se ole ni awon iran e ni, won kilo fun oogbo abi?

I'm having a ball here grin

Yeah 5 million is the ish right? Poverty stricken souls! I've spent close to same amount on my deal with Inspired and I've not even laid my hands on the car. Why am I not crucifying him? Because I know he will surely deliver! He has done it hundreds of times over and he will still do it again. Inspired has never failed to deliver on this forum, there could be time constraints but he will deliver.
You should all get it into your sick brains, Inspired is the best Auto dealer on this forum, Nairaland is blessed to have him. He's a very intelligent businessman who knows his onions. He's not some under bridge motor dealer.

Why are you all polluting the atmosphere with your Poverty rated minds. E r'ola ri ni? Shey 5 million lo wa jo yin loju toyen ni?

Yeah I empathise with the Op. But the unfortunate and retrogressive outbursts of some illetrates here is giving me uncontrollable nausea. Y'all should stop hating, Inspired is so far gone and he can even afford to buy another car for the Op altogether. Yes! I said so!

Get busy retards!

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Ishilove: 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
*facepalm*
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by chelseabmw(m): 8:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
Kenosky1: . I am still waiting for all these posts to be removed as has been the habit on this thread, moderators please do not clamp down on opposition. We need the truth to be told.

Everything is in order sir

Inspired is working on it guys....... Car will be delivered to op once fixed ......Pls we all should be patient
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by TCD: 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2014
alexisalex:

Why are you crying more than the OP ?
What makes you think Inspired has not reached out to the OP ?
The vehicle is already with inspired, what more again ?

I am begining to wonder why so many people are crying more than the OP ?
Yes, i agree inspired didnt handle this issue well initially, but now he has made ammends and is fixing the situation, What more again ?

Someone even wrote that she is trying to recover from this incident, what should the op then do ?
Whats your own in this matter sef ?
Is Inspired the cause of boko haram ?
. Abeg make we hear word biko. Did you not read this post made by the OP yesterday or are you blind?
Betalyf: Well i have been trying to reach him on phone but he is not picking his call but i have sent him a mail still waiting for his reply.
3 days after the so called deadline passed the inspired dealer is yet to contact the customer, even if its just to update him on what's going on or what isn't going on. This is the kind of non-communication that escalated this problem in the first place.it shows this dealer hasn't learnt anything at all. The customer even tries to get across to him and he is not picking calls. Honestly I can't for the life of me understand how one will spend his hard earned millions from which you made a healthy profit and he still has to be chasing you around to get satisfactory service. What kind of nonsense is this?

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by chelseabmw(m): 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
Pls guys, No more insults

I dont enjoy the BAN thing at all ....but it seems i will start hiding posts n banning users here

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
TCD: . Abeg make we hear word biko. Did you not read this post made by the OP yesterday or are you blind? 3 days after the so called deadline passed the inspired dealer is yet to contact the customer, even if its just to update him on what's going on or what isn't going on. This is the kind of non-communication that escalated this problem in the first place.it shows this dealer hasn't learnt anything at all. The customer even tries to get across to him and he is not picking calls. Honestly I can't for the life of me understand how one will spend his hard earned millions from which you made a healthy profit and he still has to be chasing you around to get satisfactory service. What kind of nonsense is this?

Oga Leave this thread and go and face your job. If you have no job go and face your family. This issue is been sorted as we speak to you. No need for more comments.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by chelseabmw(m): 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
bimbor: Please people should refrain from using derogatory remarks or barbaric languages on this thread. I will personally call Seun to weed you guys out at once! Enough of all the mannerlessness. You all should stop behaving like 5th graders. Y'all need some growing up.

moderator go fit you oh cheesy...if u be mod u for don ban me since grin
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
chelseabmw:

moderator go fit you oh cheesy...if u be mod u for don ban me since grin

My Oga....I wish I had the power to moderate. But you are already doing a good job grin

Inspired will deliver the car soonest. I just communicated him about the issue few minutes ago.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by chelseabmw(m): 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
bimbor:

My Oga....I wish I had the power to moderate. But you are already doing a good job grin

Inspired will deliver the car soonest. I just communicated him about the issue few minutes ago.

Same here.... spoke with him some minutes ago

Make u apply na so u fit assist me grin
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
Chelseabmw so you're in tandem with all these happenings.... Hiding posts that your seemingly other moniker called you to hide....... Kip it up...

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
N
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by sol2galay: 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
The point is that anyone who ignore calls is a criminal,thank GOd i learnt dis today which i contact him and he doesnt waste time to reply me.how can you tell me the reason why you couldnt reach your costomer whom you are hving dealing is because u ar on vacation? The place u vacate to is it not on this earth? I dont know why when we are showing reason to trust others wil be making it impossible to build trust.

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by Betalyf: 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
Well he has replied my mail and promised he is working on it and will be fixed soon.
Thanks all.
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by bimbor(m): 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
smartchoice:

Are you satisfied?

My friend just shut da f* up and bury your head in shame! Demonic intercessor. Degenerate Solicitor! What do you stand to gain from wanting to ruin a man's lifestyle....the lace of whose shoe you cannot even untie. Pls leave this thread before I let the Carnivores loose on you!
Re: My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) by equlibrium(m): 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
blazetitov: I think its very easy and clear to spot people who will sell their future /votes for rice from GEJ, Inspired motors! My heart felt condolence is with the Op.
This bimbor dude is obviously identikit fit for your description.
Bimbor not so long ago, people said your had mentioned inspired as your dealer, you ranted heaven and earth that you never mentioned no names, few pages later you are name dropping like festac girls do when they are in the mood to mention all the celebs they have given head to in recent times.
You were seriously ranting too not two days ago about how wicked, greedy, selfcentered and blablabla some dealers are shipping through one shipping line and not the other just so they can increase their profit margin when you are already aware they are barbing your head with the original price anyway, I wager 50quid that the dealer in that rant of yours was not my daddy, what you intend to get out of your posturing on this matter, I cannot even begin to phantom for the life of me. Do you expect inspired to give you a buy one get one free deal cos you are defending him here? Or is your prize a one year free carwash thing? Maybe you are truly just into raw rice like my Ekiti brothers? What ever your angle is, your objectivity has been seriously compromised and no one takes you seriously as would already be obvious to you which would be enough for you to hold your peace and let inspired talk for himself.
p.s: coming on a faceless forum to be boasting how 5mikes ain't shit for you is clearly adolecence in action.
You are either someones spoilt brat or a yahoo plus plus plus boy. No full grown man who works for his money will say 5mikes isn't anything to sweat over. Heck even the Quran recommends short sleeve for anyone who messes with that much loot. Short sleeve or turtleneck treatment men.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26)

A Collection Of Extremely Funny Comments On Nairaland (Screenshots) / Horse Rider In Accident In Niger State / Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.