Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Eagles Train As Nigerian Government Approves Bonus Payment - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eagles Train As Nigerian Government Approves Bonus Payment (14022 Views)

Eagles Train Under Heavy Rain / Super Eagles Train At Adidas HQ In Germany / Watch The Nigerian Super Eagles Train At The Adidas HQ In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eagles Train As Nigerian Government Approves Bonus Payment by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2014
barackodam: Training to exit the WC abi
SHUT UP!!!
Re: Eagles Train As Nigerian Government Approves Bonus Payment by DaBozz(m): 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2014
Young Da Naval: which planet are u 4rm? Coz I knw certainly u aint a Nigerian. Oloshi!

For ur info m a Nigerian
But why the insult?.?
Seriously from the way u sounded I could imagine the size ur brain is measured.... [In micrograms]
Re: Eagles Train As Nigerian Government Approves Bonus Payment by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2014
L.M Ayedun..:
Better!
But if they fail to beat France on Monday, they should simply #BringBackOurMoney
Ur very funny.... Anyway na true talk jare
Re: Eagles Train As Nigerian Government Approves Bonus Payment by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2014
Alexsmith20: Can Someone really tell me what happened to nairaland these past few days?
BOMB BLAST!
Re: Eagles Train As Nigerian Government Approves Bonus Payment by donclark(m): 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2014
If them like make them no play well come comot like Ghana after this row..Abeg make una read

Davido is trying so hard to prove something....and it involves Wizkid..Click here to see
Re: Eagles Train As Nigerian Government Approves Bonus Payment by galaxi(m): 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2014
DaBozz: Whether they train or not, they are playing their final game against France and they will be out of the tournament. They have done well by coming out of the group stage but we can't hide from the fact that our defence is porous and our midfield is not functional because of lack of creativity.
#Thanks Super Eagles
For making Nigeria and Africa proud!

#TeamNetherland....
#TeamLuisVanGaal.....
#TeamArgenRobben....
#TeamRobinVanPersie.... All the way!
is unfortunate you hate nigeria this much.
they need our support no matter the outcome of that game,we have no other country but nigeria....if you like have a uk green card,it does not stop you from been nigerian.
TEAMNIGERIA!!!!! we can beat france.
Re: Eagles Train As Nigerian Government Approves Bonus Payment by Nnaemiemax: 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2014
DaBozz: Whether they train or not, they are playing their final game against France and they will be out of the tournament. They have done well by coming out of the group stage but we can't hide from the fact that our defence is porous and our midfield is not functional because of lack of creativity.
#Thanks Super Eagles

#TeamNetherland....
#TeamLuisVanGaal.....
#TeamArgenRobben....

Even though the super eagles may pull surprises, it is clearly evident that they have a very pitiable defence line, especially against set pieces and quick counters,
They have lots of defence and alert drills to engage in.
Re: Eagles Train As Nigerian Government Approves Bonus Payment by BjMorgan(m): 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2014
Our govt is selfish, so if the d SE didn't do dat, they won't have gotten d money, knowing fully well what kind of people we have in our govt, but me surprise say govt respond sharply o, ASUP and COEASU don day aos almost a year now and nofin is been done about it, I wonder which rake ASUP fit rake for govt way fit make them answer them quick o
Re: Eagles Train As Nigerian Government Approves Bonus Payment by barackodam: 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2014
Young Da Naval: SHUT UP!!!

Yess sir!!!
Re: Eagles Train As Nigerian Government Approves Bonus Payment by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2014
DaBozz:

For ur info m a Nigerian
But why the insult?.?
Seriously from the way u sounded I could imagine the size ur brain is measured.... [In micrograms]
Shatap, why wishing failure 4 ya country? Now tell me who's brain is being measured by micrograms? Lmao urz is as small as pea!! Anuofia!
Re: Eagles Train As Nigerian Government Approves Bonus Payment by Sheenor: 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2014
Young Da Naval: And what wil happen? Oloshi!
yuh ma Oloshi, Ode lasan, Baba were......ti oba bumisi koni da fun eh......
Re: Eagles Train As Nigerian Government Approves Bonus Payment by holytribe(m): 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2014
justi4jesu: Wowwww these footballers are really enjoying our money oh grin grin

My own concern if for them to win and not keep falling on the field like they haven't been fed for weeks...

Ahh undecided
that's their own way of eating out of the national cake... Abeg leave them alone ooo
Re: Eagles Train As Nigerian Government Approves Bonus Payment by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2014
barackodam:

Yess sir!!!
Thatz ma boi!
Re: Eagles Train As Nigerian Government Approves Bonus Payment by psychologist(m): 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2014
Alexsmith20: You and your witches no fit stop Nigeria.
tongue
Re: Eagles Train As Nigerian Government Approves Bonus Payment by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2014
Sheenor: yuh ma Oloshi, Ode lasan, Baba were......ti oba bumisi koni da fun eh......
Lmao!

Re: Eagles Train As Nigerian Government Approves Bonus Payment by barackodam: 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2014
Young Da Naval: Thatz ma boi!

grin
Re: Eagles Train As Nigerian Government Approves Bonus Payment by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2014
Fifa gives about 9 milion dollars to each national team for appearing at the World cup group stage, why do our governments insist on delaying players' payments? or is this another case of african incompetence writ large on the world stage? I really don't blame the players. Patriotism my ar.se, any thinking person knows this sporting business is largely about the player's career and money they make. Only world class players(see Weah, Eto) or players from rich countries like USA/England can afford the luxury of playing for honour/national pride.
Re: Eagles Train As Nigerian Government Approves Bonus Payment by DaBozz(m): 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2014
Young Da Naval: Shatap, why wishing failure 4 ya country? Now tell me who's brain is being measured by micrograms? Lmao urz is as small as pea!! Anuofia!

Bros pea is bigger
It's like u don't know what microgram is.
And that's my personal view point based on their performance and it never calls for insult. If you see them winning France or emerging winner in the tournament, good for you. Won't involve myself in any banter with u because I fit suarez u.....Lolz

1 Like

Re: Eagles Train As Nigerian Government Approves Bonus Payment by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2014
manmustwac: Footballers (who earn a lot more money than the average nigerian) complain about bonuses and it gets approved by the Government. Meanwhile students at LASU and OAU universities complain about high school fees, teachers complain about low salaries and the Govt isn't interested in their plight. sad

Thts the exact reason in commenting. Our government r bunch of retards. Doctors are there threatenin to go on strike by first of july. They are there giving money to those stoopid super chickens that can't even do themselves proud. Abi Mikel no go collect from the money too, so wht happens when they don't beat France n end up comn bck home. Money don enter fire abi...

Govt pls intervene on the doctors strike oh , there r plenty emergency cases in these public hospitals. We know u guys don't even use the medical facilities in nigeriaa cos u travel out of the country. Give the masses a chance at surviving.
#save our polytechnics, asup is still on strikalmost a year now
#save our universities
#save our masses from dieing as a result of doctors strike
#bring back our girls, ur children would not withstand wht those poor girls have
Re: Eagles Train As Nigerian Government Approves Bonus Payment by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2014
#Thanks Super Eagles

#TeamNetherland....
#TeamLuisVanGaal.....
#TeamArgenRobben....

come,what are you doing on a nigerian forum then?dont they have a dutch forum you can go to and show your support?they will appreciate you more there but you might not understand what they are saying cos you are not dutch or better still they might look at you in a funny way for you are not dutch.....
Re: Eagles Train As Nigerian Government Approves Bonus Payment by dannyta(m): 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2014
Where man work na thr e soppose chop, its thr reward, they deserve it.
Re: Eagles Train As Nigerian Government Approves Bonus Payment by Dayjhihannon01(m): 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2014
Raymondfayowole: Hmmmm $3.8m.....
I know know say nor be only me dey observe d money.... But anyway """Keshi you don try, #Bringbackourboys"""... Beating France will be a 31st Century Miracle.... #LetMeResumeToTheSnackMyGirlDeyPrepare
Re: Eagles Train As Nigerian Government Approves Bonus Payment by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2014
DaBozz:

Bros pea is bigger
And that's my personal view point based on their performance and it never calls for insult. If you see them winning France or emerging winner in the tournament, good for you. Won't involve myself in any banter with u because I fit suarez u.....Lolz
Another Suarez in the block. Where Seun at? Ur own go infinite ban 4rm NL. U go jst die coz I knw u cnt do wifout NL! Even me2. Lwkmd
Re: Eagles Train As Nigerian Government Approves Bonus Payment by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 28, 2014
alex2242:

ASUU strike for 6 mnths, government nor care at all
but some players just threatened to boycott worldcup and government orders almost half a Billion naria to be paid to them......smh

As in ehn, I'm so furious. Bunch of dumbheads up there saying good one. Whts the govt doing bout tese things: asup ongoing strike more than ten months now...doctors impending strike july1st, etc

These r the same a.ss tht cnt even think well
Re: Eagles Train As Nigerian Government Approves Bonus Payment by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2014
I hope they don't charter a flight for the cash. We've had enough disgrace from Ghana.
Re: Eagles Train As Nigerian Government Approves Bonus Payment by DaBozz(m): 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2014
milehigh06:

come,what are you doing on a nigerian forum then?dont they have a dutch forum you can go to and show your support?they will appreciate you more there but you might not understand what they are saying cos you are not dutch or better still they might look at you in a funny way for you are not dutch.....

Bros I greet u jareeee..... I'm a Nigerian and my support is on the Super Eagles.
Re: Eagles Train As Nigerian Government Approves Bonus Payment by anislyde(m): 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2014
Nigeria has become a country where players dont need coaches or top ex footballers to motivate them.
Just place a sac filled with cash to the top on Keshi's bench and you'll be surprised that Nigeria can win a world cup with just 9 players.
Re: Eagles Train As Nigerian Government Approves Bonus Payment by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2014
...this is the beginning of failure.history tells us a country that haggled for money during crucial tournament always lose...

1 Like

Re: Eagles Train As Nigerian Government Approves Bonus Payment by watchindelta(m): 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2014
why do some ppl think france wil beat us em! France is nt stronger than nigeria. Monday no far jor let see.
Re: Eagles Train As Nigerian Government Approves Bonus Payment by Teenom(m): 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2014
DaBozz:

Bros pea is bigger

LOL! grin grin Nerd alert - µg<Pea

1 Like

Re: Eagles Train As Nigerian Government Approves Bonus Payment by justi4jesu(f): 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2014
holytribe: that's their own way of eating out of the national cake... Abeg leave them alone ooo

Hmmmm...okay oh I yaf heard u... grin
Re: Eagles Train As Nigerian Government Approves Bonus Payment by DaBozz(m): 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2014
Teenom:

LOL! grin grin Nerd alert - µg<Pea

Yes bozz! Your head dey there. You go school wella, no be dat dude wey dey live for sch road.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sadio Mane Scores His 100th Liverpool Goal / Warri Wolves Players Protest against the Non-payment Of Salaries (Photos) / We Can Make Things Difficult For Nigeria - Ethiopian Coach Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.