Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. - Properties (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. (77209 Views)

Cost Of Decking A Storey Building 2 Flats 3 Bedroom / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu / Cost Of Decking A Storey Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 10:02am On Feb 09, 2015
The back of the house

1 Like

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 10:04am On Feb 09, 2015
But, how about these our wall cutting designs? grin

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 10:06am On Feb 09, 2015
Front of the house. .....

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 10:07am On Feb 09, 2015
The fence, wait till we hang the fence lamps....... cheesy

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 10:09am On Feb 09, 2015
The gate pillar will have a different design. ......

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 10:11am On Feb 09, 2015
See the way it fits with the rest of the house, remember we are yet to fit a wall edge corner design that will match these our markings......

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by Oguledoen: 11:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
spyder880:
From the outside, casting with concrete starts Monday morning.

Oga spyder, how many blocks did you use to lintel level from the decking?
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
I have now cloned this design from a site we did in Enugu, my Togolese designers at work.... cheesy

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
I have now imported this design into Port Harcourt, original trademarks still held by Tigerkenn Homes Ltd, all copyright laws to be respected grin grin

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 3:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
We are ready for the whole finish works in this house, windows, doors, tiles, electrical fittings and bathroom accessories to complete this house.

First I will be in Onitsha tomorrow to get some ideas on doors and other bulk purchase items. More pictures tomorrow.
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by janykute: 6:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
spyder880:
We are ready for the whole finish works in this house, windows, doors, tiles, electrical fittings and bathroom accessories to complete this house.

First I will be in Onitsha tomorrow to get some ideas on doors and other bulk purchase items. More pictures tomorrow.
Why not Ogidi instead of Onitsha,that's the main depot for building Materials.Was there yesterday to buy tiles for my house
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
janykute:

Why not Ogidi instead of Onondaga,that's the main depot for building Materials.Was there yesterday to buy tiles for my house

Thank you, you know, when we call Onitsha, we mean all the surrounding towns of which businesses are located. Ogidi, Obosi and Nkpor are all Onitsha for us coming from outside the state. cheesy
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by Konnektions146(m): 8:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
spyder880:

Thank you, you know, when we call Onitsha, we mean all the surrounding towns of which businesses are located. Ogidi, Obosi and Nkpor are all Onitsha for us coming from outside the state. cheesy

A colleague of mine is a big time importer and he has shops in Eleme, you may want to check your stuff with him.

people from East buys containers from him. You may compare prices
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
Konnektions146:

A colleague of mine is a big time importer and he has shops in Eleme, you may want to check your stuff with him.

people from East buys containers from him. You may compare prices

Of course if his prices will be lower, please share his address for us to check. Thanks.
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by Konnektions146(m): 10:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
spyder880:

Of course if his prices will be lower, please share his address for us to check. Thanks.

0817 123 3270- Alhaji-
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 7:06am On Feb 17, 2015
These are samples of Turkey doors available for sale at Ogidi building materials market. This is the colored types that sell for

N50k for 3 ft
N90k for 4 ft

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 7:08am On Feb 17, 2015
Some more Turkish doors, different designs but almost same price as above

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 7:11am On Feb 17, 2015
This wood grain design goes for N50k for the 3ft size.

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 7:15am On Feb 17, 2015
Inner doors for rooms are selling for N16,000

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 7:20am On Feb 17, 2015
Bathroom doors, these ones are better quality type at N25,000. I think we should use the N15k plain type like the picture above. This is a rental property, not a private home.

1 Like

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by peaceland(m): 9:06am On Feb 17, 2015
spyder880:
Bathroom doors, these ones are better quality type at N25,000. I think we should use the N15k plain type like the picture above. This is a rental property, not a private home.
Sir Spyder,
Please I am interested in these bathroom aluminium doors
are they locally made or imported.
if imported do you have the names of the company/companies bring them in?
I have tried to Google the 'citywin' written on the frames with no success.
thank you
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 17, 2015
peaceland:

Sir Spyder,
Please I am interested in these bathroom aluminium doors
are they locally made or imported.
if imported do you have the names of the company/companies bring them in?
I have tried to Google the 'citywin' written on the frames with no success.
thank you

They are some aluminium bodied and framed bathroom doors with translucent glass having coloured design pattern made by 'iddis' a Chinese company. They go for 12,500 in Ibadan.
I ordered 7 pieces of these with 13 pieces of 3 ft brown wood design type steel made iddis doors for 14,500 a piece in Ibadan and transported them to one of my site in Ondo where they were installed last year October.
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 10:21am On Feb 17, 2015
lomomike:

They are some aluminium bodied and framed bathroom doors with translucent glass having coloured design pattern made by 'iddis' a Chinese company. They go for 12,500 in Ibadan.
I ordered 7 pieces of these with 13 pieces of 3 ft brown wood design type steel made iddis doors for 14,500 a piece in Ibadan and transported them to one of my site in Ondo where they were installed last year October.

I know that translucent type and they are way below these citywin brand in quality, hence the price difference. I will call the dealer and ask for the importer, if he will agree to release the information. They just want to sell their doors, any mor question to them will seem to them that I want to cut them off the deal, trust Nigerians grin

1 Like

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 17, 2015
spyder880:

I know that translucent type and they are way below these citywin brand in quality, hence the price difference. I will call the dealer and ask for the importer, if he will agree to release the information. They just want to sell their doors, any mor question to them will seem to them that I want to cut them off the deal, trust Nigerians grin

Truth, but based on the pocket of my client, I had to buck to his demand.
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by peaceland(m): 12:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
spyder880:

@ spyder880 - I know if you give them the spydo smile - the magic will be done!
will be waiting sir.
@ lomomike - thanks a lot for the input, really appreciate the name too. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by mufutau55(m): 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
spyder880:
Inner doors for rooms are selling for N16,000

What are these Inner doors made of?

Hajji M.
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by mufutau55(m): 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
spyder880:
Bathroom doors, these ones are better quality type at N25,000.

Are these Bathroom doors made of Aluminium, if not what are made of? Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
mufutau55:

What are these Inner doors made of?

Hajji M.

Hajji my oga, the inner doors are made of either wood, covered with veneer, polished to give some shine or left matte finished. Some are made of steel and stamp patterned, brushed or painted and glossed to simulate woodgrain.

1 Like

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by mufutau55(m): 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
lomomike:

Hajji my oga, the inner doors are made of either wood, covered with veneer, polished to give some shine or left matte finished. Some are made of steel and stamp patterned, brushed or painted and glossed to simulate woodgrain.

Yes.. Thank you sir.. I was just asking of the one he posted.. they look like the steel you mentioned.
I love your explanations.. Thank you sir.

Hajji M.
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 9:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
lomomike:

You are right, just that its not wood but steel, good explanation Sir.
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
mufutau55:

Are these Bathroom doors made of Aluminium, if not what are made of? Thanks.

Hajji M.

Those bathroom doors are made of aluminium, I think someone looked at the previous translucent type and went out to improve on it, this one feels solid and well made.
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by mufutau55(m): 9:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
spyder880:

Those bathroom doors are made of aluminium, I think someone looked at the previous translucent type and went out to improve on it, this one feels solid and well made.

Good, at least with that no more water problem... but those N16k with steel just mentioned, will solve the water problem too.. Thanks.

Hajji M.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat With N2million? / Fabrication of Quality Aluminium windows,Railings,Doors Made Easy•Casement••✓ / Tutorial: How Many Packet Of Floor Tiles Do You Need To Tile A Room?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.