Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. - Properties (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. (77301 Views)

Cost Of Decking A Storey Building 2 Flats 3 Bedroom / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu / Cost Of Decking A Storey Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 6:23am On May 20, 2015
DGovnor1:
Please what is the size block used for the inspection chamber, and why solid.
Thanks for your response

5" solid, since the chambers are so near to the surface, I better use solid blocks to avoid damage caused by impact from cars and human activities.
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
Our work in this house is almost completed, I will work with plumbers here tomorrow.

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 12:13am On Jul 25, 2015
Finish works ongoing at this house at the moment. Final plumbing, tiles and interlocking of this compound comes next week.
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by FastShipping: 12:18am On Jul 25, 2015
spyder880:
Finish works ongoing at this house at the moment. Final plumbing, tiles and interlocking of this compound comes next week.

I really like the plastering of this house. Did you used waterproofing cement when mixing the sand?
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 12:40am On Jul 25, 2015
FastShipping:

I really like the plastering of this house. Did you used waterproofing cement when mixing the sand?

No, just normal sand and normal cement, with a set of determined, skilled workers. I love the final product.
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
Compound filling in preparation for the interlocking stones. .......

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
Handrails and burglary proof. ........

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
Tiles also arrived for walls and floors. ...... PVC ceiling sheets too.

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by twinskenny(m): 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
weldone oga mi... how go dey go?
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by uscofield: 5:01am On Jul 28, 2015
spyder880:

Yes we can design a house and cost it for you. The cost will be clearer when the design is done. Have you surveyed the land?

Please, is costing of the building part of the building plan ( assuming you are in charge of the design)?

As in, do you always attach the Costing to every building plan you draw OR do you charge separately for the costing?
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 6:44am On Jul 28, 2015
uscofield:

Please, is costing of the building part of the building plan ( assuming you are in charge of the design)?

As in, do you always attach the Costing to every building plan you draw OR do you charge separately for the costing?

Send me a mail at ckenneths@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by erico2k2(m): 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
hey hows this project going, waht stage are we now?
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
erico2k2:
hey hows this project going, waht stage are we now?

Almost completed, my men are there this morning to supply some needed materials like cement. Doors will then be dressed as we complete all electrical work on the gate man house.
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by erico2k2(m): 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
spyder880:

Almost completed, my men are there this morning to supply some needed materials like cement. Doors will then be dressed as we complete all electrical work on the gate man house.
nice one.
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by Horlardorjah(m): 9:03am On Aug 11, 2015
[quote]

Mike there was never any confusion that needed clarification, my older Brother is an Architect here who owns a successful and award winning agency and I grew up with him plying his trade. I'm not green when it comes to architect stuff. He would actually draw my plans but that topography thing is the deal killer. He is a conceptual architect and won't put pencil to paper until he sees the land and the survey. Hence why I need someone in Nigeria.

All I want is an Architect not a Project Manager as I intend to be the General Contractor on my build. I would most certainly be arriving with building plans and would just really need a Nigerian Architect to "Nigerianise" the plan.

My requirements are really very simple. 3 boxes (private, semi private and public areas), enclosing either an internal or external outdoor space. 4 bedrooms, one is the master - a very very generous one, one bedroom is ensuite for guests and the other two sharing a jack and jill bathroom, open floorpan that puts the kitchen, formal and casual living room in one open space. No ensuite all over the place, not one single pillar on the premises and not one round surface. I will need all the drawings and then a few Architect visits onsite to make sure that the design are being followed. There should be no design changes during the build as I will pour over the plans and I have very clear and specific idea in mind. Design changes are expensive, slows down the space and generally have a bad cascading effects downrange.

I am a very good potential client to any Architect, I know exactly what I want and what I don't want, and just needs him to wear an Architect hat.[/quote

Am an architect,let's do some talking. Mercy5004u@yahoo.com. thanks and God bless
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 6:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
Connection of the gate man house waste pipe to the chamber

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 6:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
Soak away system covers cast......

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 6:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
Burglary proof, step rails, balcony rails. ......

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by donbuchi1(m): 4:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
good work
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by danny34(m): 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
Well done oga sypder.... Neat and quality Job! Do you know that painting this block of 4flats, that is the paints and labour of this house can cost you as low as #420,000 - #450,000 with high quality paints? The parlour and dinning is texcoat , the rooms emulsion, the outside and fence text coat. What is your budget? Bring it on, let work for you....NO ONE BEATS OUR PRICE... OUR TOUCH.... OUR QUALITY
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 6:56am On Oct 03, 2015
danny34:
Well done oga sypder.... Neat and quality Job! Do you know that painting this block of 4flats, that is the paints and labour of this house can cost you as low as #420,000 - #450,000 with high quality paints? The parlour and dinning is texcoat , the rooms emulsion, the outside and fence text coat. What is your budget? Bring it on, let work for you....NO ONE BEATS OUR PRICE... OUR TOUCH.... OUR QUALITY

The prices sounds good, am sure my client here is reading this. I will contact you as soon as he wants to paint.

1 Like

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by danny34(m): 8:00am On Oct 03, 2015
spyder880:

The prices sounds good, am sure my client here is reading this. I will contact you as soon as he wants to paint.

THANKS BOSS.....
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by skfa1: 12:57am On Oct 07, 2015
Nice job spyderman. Have learnt a lot from ur thread. How much does the roofing cost pls?

1 Like

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by obichampag: 1:02pm On May 02, 2016
@Spyder

Please could you advise why you decided to use Sliding gate here.

Is the Parking small. Please how many feet wide will be ok for moderate space for parking in a tight compound.
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 2:06pm On May 02, 2016
obichampag:
@Spyder

Please could you advise why you decided to use Sliding gate here.

Is the Parking small. Please how many feet wide will be ok for moderate space for parking in a tight compound.

The parking space is small in this compound, sliding gate was the only way so we can have more use of the compound to park more cars. 12 feet width will be ideal to park cars, because of doors opening both ways.
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by Empiree: 5:47pm On May 02, 2016
Spyder880, how much the sliding gate cost you?
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by jabolo(m): 3:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
Empiree:
Spyder880, how much the sliding gate cost you?

Oya, oga spyder - we are waiting. Who supplied this gate in PH?

Thanks.
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 7:20am On Aug 03, 2017
jabolo:

Oya, oga spyder - we are waiting. Who supplied this gate in PH?

Thanks.

I have a boy who builds gates for me in PH. He made the gate right there on the site.

1 Like

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by jabolo(m): 10:34am On Aug 03, 2017
spyder880:

I have a boy who builds gates for me in PH. He made the gate right there on the site.

Thank you. How can we contact him for a quick survey? The access gate to a compound might need to be replaced/upgraded soon.
Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by jamal230(m): 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
Edison designs
Floor Crete and wall designs that gives your home different look,not tiles,
(No plastering, screeding,painting,saves cost) 08037688028,post army scheme kurudu abuja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by spyder880(m): 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
jabolo:

Thank you. How can we contact him for a quick survey? The access gate to a compound might need to be replaced/upgraded soon.

0703 066 8462

1 Like

Re: Decking A Block Of Flats In Port Harcourt. by D1O(m): 2:42pm On Jan 21, 2018
spyder880:
I have bought and mounted a thunder arrestor on the top of this roof
Our security man post is ready for roofing wood works. ......

Do you recall the external dimensions of this gate house and did it include a kitchenette?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat With N2million? / Tutorial: How Many Packet Of Floor Tiles Do You Need To Tile A Room? / Fabrication of Quality Aluminium windows,Railings,Doors Made Easy•Casement••✓

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.