Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

How has the data loss affected you? - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How has the data loss affected you? (4548 Views)

Some Stories That I Saved Before The File Loss. / Loss File Of Literature Section. / How Often Did You Loss Your Pen While Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How has the data loss affected you? by D9ty7(m): 4:19pm On Jul 01, 2014
The tin affect me o....
trusted: Thank God i finally recorver my account. It was like lossing my phone with all my contacj without backup account of almost 5 yrs where will i start from? Anyway @op hope the data loss didn't affect u o? Especialy The Fight for Power. Plz when are we resuming for update? I can't wait to read from the big boss i miss you die. Meanwhile arranging the cinema room.....
Fight for power don go o
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by D9ty7(m): 4:20pm On Jul 01, 2014
@Seun, the cache link didn't work o. Its only showing the first page and every other page i tried opening brings me back to Nairaland homepage.... Pls do something.
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:49pm On Jul 01, 2014
D9ty7: @Seun, the cache link didn't work o. Its only showing the first page and every other page i tried opening brings me back to Nairaland homepage.... Pls do something.
It worked for me na... lemme c if I can help wif it. .. drop ur email sir, I can b of help
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by Seun(m): 5:52pm On Jul 01, 2014
D9ty7: @Seun, the cache link didn't work o. Its only showing the first page and every other page i tried opening brings me back to Nairaland homepage.... Pls do something.
The links in the cache are not clickable. You have to request the cache for each page separately.
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by Flakkydagirl: 5:55pm On Jul 01, 2014
Pls can you help me search for ''My Husband'' too....
Temitope Daniel: It worked for me na... lemme c if I can help wif it. .. drop ur email sir, I can b of help
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:37pm On Jul 01, 2014
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:www.nairaland.com/1677789/fight-power-battle-between-rich&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new&gws_rd=cr&ei=yuiyU5XMCsX7oASP94LYAQ

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:www.nairaland.com/1677789/fight-power-battle-between-rich/1&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new&gws_rd=cr&ei=GumyU6DWC8nwoASsxoL4Dg

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:www.nairaland.com/1677789/fight-power-battle-between-rich/2&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new&gws_rd=cr&ei=jOmyU6GdEc3boAS7p4DoBA

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:www.nairaland.com/1677789/fight-power-battle-between-rich/3&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new&gws_rd=cr&ei=8OmyU9G0H8LjoATdk4HAAg

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:www.nairaland.com/1677789/fight-power-battle-between-rich/4&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new&gws_rd=cr&ei=a-qyU7WEDMT5oASlyIDIDQ

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:www.nairaland.com/1677789/fight-power-battle-between-rich/5&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new&gws_rd=cr&ei=l-qyU4f6KsSe0QXBroCAAw

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:www.nairaland.com/1677789/fight-power-battle-between-rich/6&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new&gws_rd=cr&ei=s-qyU9XtOqaR0AXO8oCoAQ

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:www.nairaland.com/1677789/fight-power-battle-between-rich/7&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new&gws_rd=cr&ei=2OqyU4WtLeLR0QXn24H4AQ

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:www.nairaland.com/1677789/fight-power-battle-between-rich/8&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new&gws_rd=cr&ei=6OqyU_yRJuey0QXV04CQBQ

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:www.nairaland.com/1677789/fight-power-battle-between-rich/9&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new&gws_rd=cr&ei=L-uyU5m6MIas0QWXkYDQAg

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:www.nairaland.com/1677789/fight-power-battle-between-rich/10&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new&gws_rd=cr&ei=PeuyU4HDE4ua1AXoqICgCw

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:www.nairaland.com/1677789/fight-power-battle-between-rich/11&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new&gws_rd=cr&ei=TuuyU_f_KOub0wWslYDoDg

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:www.nairaland.com/1677789/fight-power-battle-between-rich/12&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new&gws_rd=cr&ei=XuuyU6fsGsS50QWsxIHIAQ

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:www.nairaland.com/1677789/fight-power-battle-between-rich/13&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new&gws_rd=cr&ei=d-uyU7nnIqXK0QXIp4HYBA

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:www.nairaland.com/1677789/fight-power-battle-between-rich/14&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new&gws_rd=cr&ei=wOuyU_nEK4yY0AWB5IHAAg

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:www.nairaland.com/1677789/fight-power-battle-between-rich/15&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new&gws_rd=cr&ei=zeuyU8WBJOy20QXepICIDQ

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:www.nairaland.com/1677789/fight-power-battle-between-rich/16&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new&gws_rd=cr&ei=4euyU9yNBYG20QXX9YHIAQ

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:www.nairaland.com/1677789/fight-power-battle-between-rich/17&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new&gws_rd=cr&ei=QuyyU7W8JISp0AWsn4CQDQ

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:www.nairaland.com/1677789/fight-power-battle-between-rich/18&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new&gws_rd=cr&ei=M-yyU7vwFePY7AaHp4HoCQ

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:www.nairaland.com/1677789/fight-power-battle-between-rich/19&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new&gws_rd=cr&ei=iOyyU4voBeup0AW3hYHwCQp

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:www.nairaland.com/1677789/fight-power-battle-between-rich/20&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new&gws_rd=cr&ei=p-yyU8i8Foqs0QWvqoCoDg
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache%3Awww.nairaland.com%2F1677789%2Ffight-power-battle-between-rich%2F21&btnG=&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new&gws_rd=cr

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:www.nairaland.com/1677789/fight-power-battle-between-rich/22&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new&gws_rd=cr&ei=de2yU7H5PMv2oASy0oKICQ

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:www.nairaland.com/1677789/fight-power-battle-between-rich/23&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new&gws_rd=cr&ei=l-2yU9TaAsH5oASJ-YCYAg

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:www.nairaland.com/1677789/fight-power-battle-between-rich/24&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new&gws_rd=cr&ei=sO2yU5viCpTooATci4Ao

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:www.nairaland.com/1677789/fight-power-battle-between-rich/25&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new&gws_rd=cr&ei=0-2yU-LQEtfroATo6IDIDw

THE WHOLE OF BATTLE FOR THE RICH

2 Likes

Re: How has the data loss affected you? by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2014
what I'm saying z dt I've done 95% of d work... do d rest by making sure u copy d each entire link and make sure there's no space...
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2014
if u don't get me.. jex ask me questions concerning the links
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:21pm On Jul 01, 2014
Flakkydagirl: Pls can you help me search for ''My Husband'' too....
That one b work oh bayi.. I can help buh nt so quick na poco a poco... plz drop ur mail.. I'll contact u
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2014
Seun:
The links in the cache are not clickable. You have to request the cache for each page separately.
Oga, u no answer me oh

Temitope Daniel: That one b work oh bayi.. I can help buh nt so quick na poco a poco... plz drop ur mail.. I'll contact u
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 01, 2014
Lost my debut story: "Deadly Deception", my followers and a good part of my posts.
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by D9ty7(m): 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2014
Thank you very much Temitope Daniel. I dnt knw wat to say...
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:07pm On Jul 01, 2014
D9ty7: Thank you very much Temitope Daniel. I dnt knw wat to say...
Av u tried d links?
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2014
OmolodMilkman93: Oga, u no answer me oh

ajiscoabel@gmail.com
name of ur thread...
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by Flakkydagirl: 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2014
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by Flakkydagirl: 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2014
Temitope Daniel: That one b work oh bayi.. I can help buh nt so quick na poco a poco... plz drop ur mail.. I'll contact u
Here's my mail...

Flakkydagirl65@nokiamail.com
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by D9ty7(m): 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2014
Tried it now but its still diverting me to NL homepage....
Temitope Daniel: Av u tried d links?
If u can open them kindly copy dem and send it to my mail.... I dnt care wen... U can take ur time...
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by adewealth027(f): 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2014
Pls flakky,just continue from where u stopped........plssss flakky,I even sent u an email............it won't be funny at all starting d story from d beginning.....its gonna wear out people that are already up to date before nairaland was hacked.......its just so unfortunate. sad
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by Abuklaw(m): 10:36pm On Jul 01, 2014
I tried this ur method but its returning a blank page

https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=cache:www.nairaland.com/abuklaw
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by Ajuran: 11:42pm On Jul 01, 2014
MY 45 ACCOUNTS ARE BACKONLINE.
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:06am On Jul 02, 2014
D9ty7: Tried it now but its still diverting me to NL homepage.... If u can open them kindly copy dem and send it to my mail.... I dnt care wen... U can take ur time...
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:09am On Jul 02, 2014
alright
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:14am On Jul 02, 2014
alright
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:38am On Jul 02, 2014
D9ty7, I just mailed u... doze links I sent are clickable jex read d instructions. screenshot:

Re: How has the data loss affected you? by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:42am On Jul 02, 2014
Flakkydagirl: Here's my mail...

Flakkydagirl65@nokiamail.com
Alright... hp u don't need it urgently? Tz mb-consuming.. that of D9ty7 chopped almost 20MB to retrieve d links so abeg b patient ma co ur own links will be up to 65 or more or on which page dd u stp? okay?
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by D9ty7(m): 4:42am On Jul 02, 2014
Thank You very much Temitope Daniel. What would I have done without you? God bless you.
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by TemitopeDaniel(m): 6:31am On Jul 02, 2014
Hello flakky... I've sent u pgs 8 to 60, I'll send d rest latet... s tin don finish mb
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by trusted(m): 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2014
Temitope Daniel: D9ty7, I just mailed u... doze links I sent are clickable jex read d instructions. screenshot:
Thanks TD for the good work u are doing. Special thanks for recovering "the fight for power" by d9ty.
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by trusted(m): 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2014
Temitope Daniel: D9ty7, I just mailed u... doze links I sent are clickable jex read d instructions. screenshot:
Thanks TD for the good work u are doing. Hope the data loss didn't affect u mubh sha? Special thanks for recovering "the fight for power" by d9ty and "my husband" by flakky(i always read her story in ghost mode but she is an excellent writer). So flakkygirl & d9ty when are u guys setting the stage?
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2014
D9ty7: Thank You very much Temitope Daniel. What would I have done without you? God bless you.
a lot bro. .. u sudnt thank me buh God. ..
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2014
trusted: Thanks TD for the good work u are doing. Hope the data loss didn't affect u mubh sha? Special thanks for recovering "the fight for power" by d9ty and "my husband" by flakky(i always read her story in ghost mode but she is an excellent writer). So flakkygirl & d9ty when are u guys setting the stage?
uwc sir buh dt My Husband get lil P oh...
Re: How has the data loss affected you? by MumZ(f): 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2014
Royver have u retrieved ur work? pls bring bac 'Day the world ended o'. oshe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Article Writer Needed / My Unforgetful Life Story / Top Ten Cursed Books You Should Never Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.