Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

See The New Guy That Might Take Over From PRESIDENT BUHARI - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See The New Guy That Might Take Over From PRESIDENT BUHARI (1147 Views)

Funny Memorable Quotes From President Robert Mugabe / When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your GF ( PHOTO ) / President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The New Guy That Might Take Over From PRESIDENT BUHARI by nollywoodbabe: 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2015

Re: See The New Guy That Might Take Over From PRESIDENT BUHARI by Demmocrats(m): 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: See The New Guy That Might Take Over From PRESIDENT BUHARI by madamoringo(f): 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
LWTMB!!! Na barcanista ugly reach like that? No wonder his brand of stoopidity cannot be measured even in any S.I. Unit! At worst, this must be those elements from the Southeast!!
Re: See The New Guy That Might Take Over From PRESIDENT BUHARI by BOWOTO(m): 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day / Hilarious (pic): A Typical Hardworking Lady / I Shed Tears When I Saw Dis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.