Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,481 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device (26860 Views)

How To Unbrick A Font-bricked Android Phone Using Auto Font Unbricker / Tutorial: How To Unbrick Your "Font-bricked" Android Via Adb/flashing Zip File / Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2014
visit b o n a 9 ja. com for assistance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by davdandam(m): 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2014
Pls my m7 has refused to boot. ...its stuck at the tecno logo screen. I've tried method one without success will the second method work and its not rooted
Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 29, 2014
davdandam: Pls my m7 has refused to boot. ...its stuck at the tecno logo screen. I've tried method one without success will the second method work and its not rooted
yes just give it a try
Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 02, 2014
Is your phone brick?
Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by mencoronaldo: 7:21am On Jul 04, 2014
[quote author=]Is your phone brick?[/quote]
pls where can i download the cwm image for tecno s3
Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 04, 2014
davdandam: Pls my m7 has refused to boot. ...its stuck at the tecno logo screen. I've tried method one without success will the second method work and its not rooted
hello dude...is your phone back to life?
Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by luckydinho: 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
plz help me. I find it hard to download ClockworkMod for tecno m9 (a3) on d link here. And av registered.
Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
luckydinho: plz help me. I find it hard to download ClockworkMod for tecno m9 (a3) on d link here. And av registered.
visit this site http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2644450
Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by morgan15: 8:08pm On Jul 04, 2014
Pls where can I download boot img for my bricked tecno n9 tab?
Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by davdandam(m): 9:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
[quote author=] hello dude...is your phone back to life?[/quote]
No jare already gave an engineer before reading this, the guy don carry am go tecno
Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2014
davdandam:
No jare already gave an engineer before reading this, the guy don carry am go tecno
. K no probs .. All the best.
Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
can u help me unbrick infinix race max q
Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by bioduneberry(m): 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
My Htc one s went off during charging. I tried switching it on but it just won't come up, even my laptop doesn't recognise it anymore when plugged in. Its completely lifeless, has anyone encountered this kind of problem here? What is the possible solution to it?
NB: I removed the battery and inserted it into another htc one s, it's working perfectly and another battery isn't working in my mine.
Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2014
bioduneberry: My Htc one s went off during charging. I tried switching it on but it just won't come up, even my laptop doesn't recognise it anymore when plugged in. Its completely lifeless, has anyone encountered this kind of problem here? What is the possible solution to it?
NB: I removed the battery and inserted it into another htc one s, it's working perfectly and another battery isn't working in my mine.
your have have been bricked.
Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by naijapunters(m): 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
is there anyway to unbrick my galaxy note1?
it doesn't startup anymore after i tried to upgrade to 4.4 kitkat and the current OS is 4.04 before the problem
Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by Eidvers: 4:15am On Jul 28, 2014
When you deleted something in your phone, first remember not to use your phone again, including text, calling,and try to recover the data you want first with Android Data Recovery. After that, you may use you phone. Have a look here for Android phone recovery:
How to Recover Deleted Files on Android
Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by calddon(m): 6:57am On Jul 28, 2014
bioduneberry: My Htc one s went off during charging. I tried switching it on but it just won't come up, even my laptop doesn't recognise it anymore when plugged in. Its completely lifeless, has anyone encountered this kind of problem here? What is the possible solution to it?
this is the real meaning when one says"I have bricked my phone"
there are two kinds of brick in the Android world.
1. soft brick
2. hard brick

soft brick; your device still powers on but its unable to boot and stuck in either boot screen, bootloader or recovery mode.

hard brick; your phone refuses to power on and unable to be detected by any computer despite boot having a defective battery or charging port. if this happens to you then congratulations cos u just got yourself a brick.
Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by jossy91(m): 9:43am On Jul 28, 2014
Please help with direct download link for h5 recovery image download
Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by walexy5050(m): 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2014
Please bona, I tried the second method, I have a cwm on my fone bt the good fone doesn't have, I copied his backup file 78.7mb but its not seeing it on my bricked fone.
Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 08, 2014
walexy5050: Please bona, I tried the second method, I have a cwm on my fone bt the good fone doesn't have, I copied his backup file 78.7mb but its not seeing it on my bricked fone.
Then my brother u need method three, hope ur USB debug was on?
Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by walexy5050(m): 3:13am On Aug 08, 2014
bonaventure73: Then my brother u need method three, hope ur USB debug was on?
I already did the method 3, the only thing it did was to create a cwm on the fone, it did not unbrick the fone.
Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by DMungai: 7:11am On Aug 08, 2014
Lemi try to help you... first try this while pluging your phone to the charger press & hold either(dont know your combination) power button n vol + or vol - until it blinks red on the notification LED. (hold everything simultaneously while stil pluging the charger its vital) if you get your combo and it blinks on the LED then your half way. Now hold the key combination for atleast 30 seconds n try to boot if it doesnt boot try the method again even can go for 10 times before the phone boots up.. its usually a problem of dead (charge wise) of the phone motherboard. i had that problem after days of turmoil i found the solution all the best bro.

1 Like

Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by nzubeokafor: 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2014
the best rom for htc one m7 viper one 6.2.1 just try dis update here is the link http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2334294
Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
nzubeokafor: the best rom for htc one m7 viper one 6.2.1 just try dis update here is the link http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2334294
thanks dude
Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by gtswt(f): 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
Pls, I need ur help!
My little girl touched my allwinner A13 tablet and it was loading none stop, so i switched it off and restart it but its not booting pass the android logo. I have done a factory reset (recovery mode) but i get this message...failed (Invalid Argument). I reboot the tablet but still stuck on the logo.....What can i do to restore my tab pls? Note: the USB debugging is not activated
Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by Skykid1208(m): 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
tanks man 4 d info.
Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by Collinz2(m): 9:07am On Sep 04, 2014
Y tecno phone dey brick anyhow self.
Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 04, 2014
Collinz2: Y tecno phone dey brick anyhow self.
Ask IFA name?
Re: How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device by Collinz2(m): 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
Make una buy better phone like htc, samsung, sony or lg una say na cheap phone una want, ok face the problem.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gionee M2 Mini / Tecno L5 Miscellaneous Specs, Features & Price In Nigeria / Nokia Is Coming Back To Phones And Tablets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.