Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:39 PM

Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met (81839 Views)

10 Nigerian Celebrities Married To White Husbands / 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) / Annie & 2face's Love Story: How They Met At Age 15, How They Suffered And All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Adamskuty(m): 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
They are all happy, shining their teeth as if they have won a lottery

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by jeff1607(m): 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
Just two words "free visa"

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by MadCow1: 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2014
all4naija: You i d i o t. Igbo bigot!!

DICK sucker!!!

I knew you would here Mr. Anchor Baby. grin
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by MadCow1: 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
jeff1607: Just two words "free visa"

More like free Citizenship.. angry
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
dhammyg:
SPEAK FOR URSELF
plz are you a niger republic girl?
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Sagamite(m): 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
carefreewannabe:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You are wicked, I swear grin grin grin

I like good things. I am into high quality. tongue

I would only leave about 5% of Nigerian girls behind if I could swap them. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by MadCow1: 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
Inter-Racial Marriage is an Abomination in the sight of God..

angry

#NuffSaid.. angry
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Orikinla(m): 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
Except for Oluchi, the others are grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Runs babes using Nollywood for camouflage and married white men by the way when getting rich Nigerian guys was not possible.
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
Oyetboy: No young oyinbo for them to marry? nawa oooo
so if u be young onyibo you com nigeria girl?maheeda mari her papa papa
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
Sagamite:

I like good things. I am into high quality. tongue

I would only leave about 5% of Nigerian girls behind if I could swap them. grin

I think you owe Eastern Europe something in this case and I am not talking about the money now that you also owe someone from there.
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Sagamite(m): 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I think you owe Eastern Europe something in this case and I am not talking about the money now that you also owe someone from there. cool

I and my friends that date them owe their mothers and fathers.

We need to organise a 'Thank You' trip to go there and thank their mothers and fathers for giving birth to them and raising them right. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2014
Sagamite:

I and my friends that date them owe their mothers and fathers.

We need to organise a 'Thank You' trip to go there and thank their mothers and fathers for giving birth to them and raising them right. cheesy

I am not too sure they turned out all right but I am sure they are trying cheesy
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2014
The person who posted this is sick,do you call these things white? For God sake,I think most Nigerians does not know what the word white person mean, if you include some blacks from another land calling them white, only few are white here, get serious Nigerians, and stop embarrassing us outside.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Sagamite(m): 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I am not too sure they turned out all right but I am sure they are trying cheesy

On average better than what you will get in Nigeria.

In Eastern Europe, you will get a polite and friendly girl despite her being hot. Virtually all interactions would be pleasant and conversation would flow, not like you are meeting a dysfunctional woman that is also some ugly thing. tongue

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2014
Sagamite:

On average better than what you will get in Nigeria.

In Eastern Europe, you will get a polite and friendly girl despite her being hot. Virtually all interactions would be pleasant and conversation would flow, not like you are meeting a dysfunctional woman that is also some ugly thing. tongue

Stop being mean, there are bad eggs everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by lalasticlala(m): 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
datalossvictim1: Lalasticlala are Uche and Regina's husbands white?

lol

Regina's hubby is Black American

I just decided to include him.

that's y I put him at d rear.
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by 50calibre(m): 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
Once again, black women proving themselves the least desirable race of women, only the crumbs of other races wants them.

Look at these women grinning from ear to ear, almost all picked some low life, old white man, well past their prime & can't get young girls of their race so they settle for black inferior girls.

The most disheartening is Oluchi Onweagba, one will think that success should have elevated her self esteem, but nah! She's still the same local girl from the eastern part of Nigeria, look at the gremlin she married.

I have nothing against interracial marriage, but please have a sense of self worth, you don't have to settle for some thrash just because they have paler skin than you, always go for the cream of the crop. same for guys as well.

9 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by emmabest2000(m): 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
banega: One thing about inter racial marriage,. Your guaranteed cute kids cheesy cheesy ¤ ¤
cute kids indeed shocked

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
They married their grandfathers abi ?

Regardless, spit on the thread, useless wh0re5

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by MrT2011(m): 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2014
montestic:

lol

abiii?

yes, they look like them ooo.

those Niger Republic dudes that beg and even drag u and when u refuse to give them money, especially their girls , they start cursing u.

lol

Bad belle your mouth dey smell. grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2014
What are you feeling like? montestic was only trying to compliment your post and you are trying to make him look stupid but you ended up fooling yourself. snub wannabe undecided

dhammyg:
SPEAK FOR URSELF

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2014
mumu if you dont mention east,your miserable life will not be complete. atleast they didnt end up miserable like your sisters who were used and dumped with their bastards by dino mumuleye. Ezi ofia!

1stola: All this black bïtches marrying white côrks that are mostly using them as sêx slaves - trust eastern girls na. na wa o
All this Nairaland big mouth bïtches won't complain now o
But if they see Psquare, davido, wizkid and co with white girls, they will start complaining. Yeye dey smell.

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 08, 2014
banega: One thing about inter racial marriage,. Your guaranteed cute kids cheesy cheesy ¤ ¤
Erm, have u seen the parents tho? I'm sure they were also cute years and years ago undecided
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by johnstar(m): 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
C d real ppl here @op undecided

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2014
^Lol.

@topic, old men or not at least they are lucky enough to marry from places with the culture of respecting women.
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Stillfire: 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2014
Lovely! The recurring theme from the ladies is finding a man who understands them. I would have to add There is nothing like having someone who was brought up to see women as equal human beings. kiss be assured of an adult relationship. kiss This should be encouraged! cool Wish you all more years in your marriage! kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by Dawinlove(m): 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2014
y all dere husband com old
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by scribble: 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
these hoes aint loyal cool
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by scribble: 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
johnstar: C d real ppl here @op undecided

these hoes aint loyal either

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by otumfour(m): 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2014
undecided

Nigerian halfcasts no fine at all
Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by 1stola: 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2014
Peppyluv:
I am a mumu
I am a bïtch
I am an ibo whôre
I have a wide hoe and I use vaginà tightener
I love to suck dïcks and I don't discriminate
of course, we all know who you are.
A senseless dirty stüpid flabby dumpy filthy bïtch like you.
I think you need a big black côrk in your useless mouth to keep shut.
Anofia Ewu

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To White Men + How They Met by myspnigeria: 10:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
good for them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer / Maheeda Exposes Man Who Masturbated With Her Nude Photos. Fans React / Moyo Lawal Wears See-Through Leggings (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.