Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Supernatural Turnaround!come And God Will Visit You. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Supernatural Turnaround!come And God Will Visit You. (968 Views)

Is It Possible To Change God's Will Through Prayer ? / Types Of People That Will Visit You On Christmas Day / Supernatural Turnaround..great Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supernatural Turnaround!come And God Will Visit You. by tunji09(m): 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2014
Supernatural Turnaround!
“In 2010, while working at the children’s department of the church, I took one of the children to the toilet. Right there, I had an encounter with God and he asked what I wanted. I said I wanted to be a delegate. I did not understand what I had asked for, but all I knew was that when delegates come for Shiloh, they were given special seats.
Shortly after, I was offered admission for my master’s degree in the United Kingdom. While undergoing my master’s program, I was the only student that had a professional Job. I was also one of the members who set up Winner’s Chapel, Aberdeen and was made the head of the ushering unit.
In 2013, I was sent to Europe convention and that was how I became a delegate from Aberdeen church to Europe. Then I said, this was my desire many years ago. Since then I have been working for one of the biggest oil services companies in the world. As of today, January 26, 2014, I am working for sortie 7 on a project worth over a billions dollar! Also, before now, whenever I attended Shiloh, I would see people standing on the walkways and those who had cars would not offer them lifts, one day, I said, God, if you would give me a car, I would beg people to come in for ride, and God did it! During the 2014 edition of 21 –day’s prayer and fasting, God gave me a lexus Jeep. Praise Mater Jesus.---Romeo Agazuna
Join us next Sunday for our COVENANT DAY OF DIVINE VISITATION 29TH JUNE, 2014 @ FAITH TABERNACLE, KM10,IDIROKO ROAD,CANAAN LAND,OTA-LAGOS. FREE BUS AVAILABLE ALL OVER LAGOS CENTRES.IT’S YOUR TURN FOR A VISITATION!

29- Years Strange Illness and stagnation Destroyed!
“For 29 years, I had Vesicovaginal fistula-VVF (a strange Illness whereby liquid passed out through my private part).
In 2013, I went for my fourth operation. When I returned, I said, God, if you are really Oyedepo’s God, This affliction must stop. Shortly after, I saw the bishop in a dream and he ministered to me. Now, the liquid has vanished and I am free from that bondage! Also, my letter of promotion that was pending since 2012 was handed to me last week! God be all glory!--- Ronke Oyetade

15-Year Barrenness Terminated!
“For 15 years, we refused to be called barren because we knew that the God of winner’s is too faithful to fail. We stood with God, followed every instruction from this exalted altar and continually believed all spiritual declarations. After nine years of fruitless medical solutions, we settled down with God. In 2007, we started paying tithe for our children. We, also, partook of the communion daily, engaged the altar of sacrifice often, and took welfare and hospitality for children more seriously. We also engaged the sickle of tireless praise. Then, God started giving us assurance from his word and through his servant.
In 2012, we attended all the miracle babies’ services. In one of the services, God gave us Isaiah 61:11 which says, for as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.
To the Glory of God, we have our baby!” Pst.&Dcns. Tade Adeoluwa

Dead baby back to life!
“On December 20, 2013, my wife was scheduled for a caesarean section. After the operation, the doctor said the baby was dead. I rejected the verdict and declared: I would not bury anyone this year, as declared by the bishop during Shiloh 2013.
My mother in-law and I prayed for over two hours nothing happened. Then I heard in my spirit, if you pray and nothing happens, why don’t you switch to praise? Immediately, I switched over to praise and God showed up. The baby, who had been dead for over three hours, jerked back to life. I give all the Glory to God!”--- Umoh John
Re: Supernatural Turnaround!come And God Will Visit You. by Weah96: 1:58am On Jun 29, 2014
In August of last year, my brother and I were robbed at gunpoint by 5 young black males. My brother was beaten and stomped and pistol whipped several times. We were at a carwash, so fortunately for me, I had remained in the driver's seat while he had gotten out to get coins from a coin machine. This happened at about 2pm, and literally 0.3 miles from the nearest police station. Well, to make long matters short, 3 of the armed robbers were gunned down a week later, 2 died on the scene, another lost his entire right arm, the same arm he used to point that .45 at me. 24hrs after they were shot, I sat at home watching TV downstairs, when my a close friend called from med school and challenged me to a Barca-Madrid match on Pro Evo 13 online. I keep my PS3 upstairs in my room. Seconds after I went upstairs to use Messi and punish Madrid, my sitting room was riddled with bullets from an assault rifle. There were two bullets lodged in the seat I had recently vacated. To make matters worse, my brother and I were accused of double homicide with malice, by the local police. Eyewitnesses put me and my brother on the murder scene 24 hrs earlier. Apparently, they were already looking for us. Almost a year later, I'm here posting messages, and my brother is at the theater with his GF.
Goes to show you that spectacular things happen to everyone, even atheists. And spectacular things happen to armed robbers too. The surviving armed robber accepted Jesus on the stand, minutes after looking me in the eye and recanting his original testimony. Praise Odin. This is a true story btw.
Re: Supernatural Turnaround!come And God Will Visit You. by red101(f): 2:06am On Jun 29, 2014
shocked
God spared you and your brother's life but it would be a mistake for you to continue to live in that area. Leave that place.
Re: Supernatural Turnaround!come And God Will Visit You. by Weah96: 2:34am On Jun 29, 2014
red101: shocked
God spared you and your brother's life but it would be a mistake for you to continue to live in that area. Leave that place.

I knew a few of the robbers from the area, and fortunately it was they who decided to leave town rather than mess with African people, especially the ones with red hair and beard. You see, they didnt know my history and thought that I was just another akata. I hope the one-armed one finds solace in Christ. And trust me, they won't be coming back over here. After the surviving witness left surgery, he found out about my house being shot up, and immediately told the responsible parties to apologize somehow. He even told the police to apologize to me.
Re: Supernatural Turnaround!come And God Will Visit You. by red101(f): 3:04am On Jun 29, 2014
hmm..what part of the country do you live in? Is this in the USA? what city? Thank God for your life sha
Re: Supernatural Turnaround!come And God Will Visit You. by Weah96: 10:29am On Jun 29, 2014
red101: hmm..what part of the country do you live in? Is this in the USA? what city? Thank God for your life sha

Riverdale, GA.

(1) (Reply)

Why T.B. Joshua’s Church Collapse Actually Convinced Me He Is A Genuine Man Of G / Is God Aware Of Us? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.