Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Name Your Starting XI Against France - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Name Your Starting XI Against France (17888 Views)

Nigeria Vs South Africa:Name Your Starting XI / Super Eagles Starting XI Against Mexico (international Friendly Match) / Nigeria Vs Australia: Your Starting Xi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name Your Starting XI Against France by audiigee(m): 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2014
REMOVE MIKEL FROM THE TEAM AND CRASH THE TEAM. SOME PEOPLE DON'T SEEMS TO KNOW THE IMPORTANCE OF MIKEL IN THE NIGERIAN TEAM. MIKEL WAS REMOVE AGAINST USA AND THE TEAM HAD NO MORE BEARING. KESHI CAN NOT TRY THAT

1 Like

Re: Name Your Starting XI Against France by audiigee(m): 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2014
Ela59: Why all these trashs? Mikel was bad,slow,lazy,etc. But i will like Kechi to and bench him for today's game and see what will happen. Villa boas prefered Romeo than mikel,bcs he's offensive a,he was sacked, Morinho believed that Matic was a very fast player to win the ball and makes the passes, Chelsea started losing point to weaker team.

THANK YOU MA BRODA, PEOPLE DONT KNOW HIS IMPORTANCE, KESHI TRIED IT AGAINST USA AND OUR MIDFIELD CRASHED
Re: Name Your Starting XI Against France by buntercos(m): 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2014
Vincent Enyeama
Joseph Yobo
Efe Ambrose
Juwon Oshaniwa
Kenneth Omeruo
John Obi Mikel
Ogenyi Onazi
Victor Moses
Emmanuel Emenike
Ahmed Musa
Peter Odemwingie
Re: Name Your Starting XI Against France by Makamuanwuo(m): 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2014
Soteriahascome: I have watched this match in the spirit and it isn't funny at all... I won't say the score here but Nigeria really played well... Thanks.

T B Joshua
Re: Name Your Starting XI Against France by Kirinwa: 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2014
Kirinwa: Information reaching me has it that they have booked their flight home and to their respective clubs.

You think they don't know why they agitated for their bonuses ahead of match?Do you think they will be payed a dime if France thrashes them even to welcome them at airport no go easy.

I said it.
Re: Name Your Starting XI Against France by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2014
safarigirl: Ok, we weren't supposed to win Bosnia either
my word fulfilled!
Re: Name Your Starting XI Against France by davidif: 12:08am On Jul 01, 2014
What does it matter? they are out already.

Finally, Nigerian fans have been humbled. Before the game they were boasting how they were going to beat France, well how did that work out? You guys better eat your humble pie well and swallow it (make una vommit o).
Re: Name Your Starting XI Against France by Soteriahascome: 11:56pm On Jul 01, 2014
Soteriahascome: I have watched this match in the spirit and it isn't funny at all... I won't say the score here but Nigeria really played well... Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vincent Enyeama Celebrates His 35th Birthday. Read His Wife's Birthday Message / Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele / Adidas Terminates Contract With NFF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.