Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,430 members, 7,864,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

JAMB STATISTICS: Why 1.2 Million Candidates May Not Gain Admission In 214 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB STATISTICS: Why 1.2 Million Candidates May Not Gain Admission In 214 (834 Views)

1.5 Million Candidates To Take JAMB, Cut-off Marks For 2016 Announced / JAMB: Statistics Of Choice Of Institutions For 2013 JAMB Exercise / JAMB: 1.5 Million Candidates To Write UTME This Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAMB STATISTICS: Why 1.2 Million Candidates May Not Gain Admission In 214 by ajahexcel(m): 9:49am On Jun 29, 2014
Post-UTME exam, Why 1.2 Million Candidates May Not Gain Admission In 2014.

It is no longer news that about 1,606,753 candidates sat for the JAMB 2014 UTME.

According to available statistics about 1.2 million candidates may not be able to secure admission into any not the nation’s higher institutions this year.
You wonder why this is so?

The number of candidates seeking admission outweighs the carrying capacity of the nation’s higher institutions put together. The average Nigerian university has a carrying capacity of 4,500

The country presently does not have enough higher institutions to accommodate the total number of candidates seeking admission each year even after such candidates have successfully scaled through the post-UTME screening of these schools.

Again for a candidate to get admission into any of the higher institutions, the candidate has to score 180 and above to be admitted by a university; 150 at least to be admitted by a polytechnic or a college of education.

Going by this, about 351,232 applicants are already disqualified from sitting for screening exams owing to failure to meet the minimum 150 score, invalid results and absenteeism.

With this development it would be advisable for candidates to seek and explore other alternatives than staying at home and wasting precious time.
Source: Nigerian University Scholarships
Re: JAMB STATISTICS: Why 1.2 Million Candidates May Not Gain Admission In 214 by lamex13(m): 7:05pm On Jun 29, 2014
A must read for every post utme aspirant

To be successful in life is about the choice you made in life. And for you to be successful you need what will work out for your success. For every post utme aspirant that is reading this post I must congratulate you. Because you are reading what will work out for your success in the upcoming utme exams into your various choice of tertiary institutions, no more wasting a year at home again only if you can take a bold step. What I am about to share with you is only for the serious candidate that are ready to get admission into their choice of institution. For you to get admission into your choice of institution is all about preparing for the challenges that will come. Which you must overcome before you can be admitted, into you dream school. Which is the post utme examination, without post utme exam you can be admitted except if your father is the president or vc of the school (lol). And for you to pass you must start preparing for it. And to have a good grade is by reading so that you can qualify for the pass mark for you various courses you intend to study. There is of many instances in which student don’t even know what they are to read for their exam but I have good news for you. You don’t need to be worried again. The good news is that I have package an eBook that contain over 5000 thousand past question of various school which you can practice before your utme exams, it contain different subject like the general papers past question, current affairs past question, mathematic, logic question, English language, government and lot more. The book has been subsidies by a non-governmental organization called Lamex foundation base in Ilorin the kwara state capital. You better thanks lamex foundation because I intend to sell it for #1000 before. But due to the subsidy the book will be going for a whooping sum of #500 naira half the original price. The only thing that can hinder you from getting admission this year is you( been successful in life is a choice, the wise one gives anything it take to make it why. The foolish ones keep finding excuses), if you don’t invest your money in books that are needful for your success and if you don’t read you can make it big in life. If you have this book, and you practice every single question in the eBook very well I swear you can’t fail your utme. If you practice this book very well and you still fail I don’t think you can pass again in your life just go out and practice a trade. University is not your way.
It is a must have material for every prospective utme candidate that is focus and determine about attaining success in his or her academic life. This is my own little way of contributing to the success of people.
Note only few copies are available grab your copy now.
Note but: Those past questions are in eBooks format which you can read anytime on your portable devices like your smart phone, tablet and also on your computers.

How to get your copy
For more questions on how to get your copy add me on whatsapp or call on 08103524151,
You can send an email to naijadon10@gmail.com
For more insight on this post visit:
http://www.naijaswap..com/2014/06/a-must-read-for-every-post-utme-aspirant.html?m=1
the original source of this post.
Re: JAMB STATISTICS: Why 1.2 Million Candidates May Not Gain Admission In 214 by ajahexcel(m): 11:51pm On Jun 29, 2014
Are there aspirants on this trend...... Kindly ask your questions and get answers

(1) (Reply)

Updates / Masters / Memories Of Higher Institution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.