Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,732 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

GEJ To Go Watch Super Eagles In Brazil If They Make It To Quarter-final - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / GEJ To Go Watch Super Eagles In Brazil If They Make It To Quarter-final (1034 Views)

Reception For Victorious Eagles In Abuja (Photos) / Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. / I’ll Never Watch Super Eagles Matches Again —olubayo’s Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ To Go Watch Super Eagles In Brazil If They Make It To Quarter-final by ACESON: 10:23am On Jun 29, 2014
President Jonathan has promised to travel to Brazil to watch the Super Eagles live if they make it to the quarter-final stage of the 2014 World Cup. Nigeria will play France in the Round of 16 tomorrow Monday June 30th (5pm Nigerian time) and if they beat France, GEJ and some members of his govt will travel to Brazil to watch their next match.

This was revealed by Super Eagles captain, Joseph Yobo, who said the additional incentive from the president has motivated the players to beat France at all cost. Nigeria has never reached the quarter-final stage of any World Cup

“He assured us when he called that he’s behind us and if we beat France and qualify for the quarter-final, he will come and visit us and watch the next game. That’s a very big motivation for us to know that the president will come and visit us. It’s better than money and we are determined to go there and fight and give our best. It’s a morale booster.” Yobo.

source:http://www.topnaijalinks.com/lindaikeji/gej-to-go-watch-super-eagles-in-brazil-if-they-make-it-to-quarter-final/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ To Go Watch Super Eagles In Brazil If They Make It To Quarter-final by saintneo(m): 10:51am On Jun 29, 2014
I just hope bokoharam doesn't strike.
Re: GEJ To Go Watch Super Eagles In Brazil If They Make It To Quarter-final by Martini101(m): 11:13am On Jun 29, 2014
He should start packing his BAGS cos we are beating France 3-1.
Re: GEJ To Go Watch Super Eagles In Brazil If They Make It To Quarter-final by prophetone(m): 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2014
He will be so disgraced when the stadium starts chanting BRING BACK OUR GIRLS. It is universal knowledge that he is incompetent and responsible for their delayed rescue.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ To Go Watch Super Eagles In Brazil If They Make It To Quarter-final by najoke: 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2014
prophet_one: He will be so disgraced when the stadium starts chanting BRING BACK OUR GIRLS. It is universal knowledge that he is incompetent and responsible for their delayed rescue.
^
LOL.....I pray we qualify and he goes to Brazil cos the humiliation no get part 2.

I also see PDP E-goat accusing APC for the humiliation.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ To Go Watch Super Eagles In Brazil If They Make It To Quarter-final by Pataki: 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2014
What is the doofus going to Brazil for?

Our girls are still missing, and the idioot of a President wants to be gallivanting all over the world.

Why not travel to Borno and show encouragement for our so-called soldiers working the jungle of Sambisa forest in bringing back our innocent school girls and women.

Idiotá

2 Likes

Re: GEJ To Go Watch Super Eagles In Brazil If They Make It To Quarter-final by felifeli: 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2014
What does the fool do for a living apart from bearing title of president of Nigeria? Wish we could give him to BH in exchange for the kidnapped girls,

1 Like

Re: GEJ To Go Watch Super Eagles In Brazil If They Make It To Quarter-final by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2014
Martini101: He should start packing his BAGS cos we are beating France 3-1.
We are beating them 2-0
Re: GEJ To Go Watch Super Eagles In Brazil If They Make It To Quarter-final by PhockPhockMan: 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2014
Pataki: What is the doofus going to Brazil for?

Our girls are still missing, and the idioot of a President wants to be gallivanting all over the world.

Why not travel to Borno and show encouragement for our so-called soldiers working the jungle of Sambisa forest in bringing back our innocent school girls and women.

Idiotá
Fool, so Nigeria has to standstill because of that evil project by APC? We must move on.

1 Like

Re: GEJ To Go Watch Super Eagles In Brazil If They Make It To Quarter-final by VICTORCIZA(m): 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2014
Go and give them goodluck my able president
to those blabbing about kidnapped girls, get a life

1 Like

Re: GEJ To Go Watch Super Eagles In Brazil If They Make It To Quarter-final by Martini101(m): 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2014
felifeli: What does the fool do for a living apart from bearing title of president of Nigeria? Wish we could give him to BH in exchange for the kidnapped girls,
. If a fool is leading U, that means that you are a greater hopeless fool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: GEJ To Go Watch Super Eagles In Brazil If They Make It To Quarter-final by felifeli: 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2014
Martini101: . If a fool is leading U, that means that you are a greater hopeless fool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Correction you id.iot . I did not vote for this fool. If you did then he is your leader not mine . So go and print a T-Shirt and write on it : I AM AN A$$.HOLE I VOTED FOR A FOOL . Wear it with pride everyday and walk up and down your street, you and your relatives. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: GEJ To Go Watch Super Eagles In Brazil If They Make It To Quarter-final by Martini101(m): 7:42am On Jun 30, 2014
felifeli:
Correction you id.iot . I did not vote for this fool. If you did then he is your leader not mine . So go and print a T-Shirt and write on it : I AM AN A$$.HOLE I VOTED FOR A FOOL . Wear it with pride everyday and walk up and down your street, you and your relatives. grin grin grin
After you didnt vote him, who later won? So if that person that won is leading you whether you voted him or not, that makes you a greater hopeless fool. so just do turn 40 with you foolishness orelse, you know the consequences! (fool forever) LOL
Re: GEJ To Go Watch Super Eagles In Brazil If They Make It To Quarter-final by felifeli: 8:47am On Jun 30, 2014
Martini101: After you didnt vote him, who later won? So if that person that won is leading you whether you voted him or not, that makes you a greater hopeless fool. so just do turn 40 with you foolishness orelse, you know the consequences! (fool forever) LOL

What a ret-ard. Winning is different from stealing though not quite in the same way as your mugu master insists corruption is different from stealing -which is probably the most intelligent thing he has ever said in his cockroach life . And if stealing is what you are also doing like your st.upid Jonadundee ride on. Nemesis will catch up with you very soon. A$$hole
grin grin grin
(I win am)

1 Like

Re: GEJ To Go Watch Super Eagles In Brazil If They Make It To Quarter-final by Martini101(m): 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2014
felifeli:

What a ret-ard. Winning is different from stealing though not quite in the same way as your mugu master insists corruption is different from stealing -which is probably the most intelligent thing he has ever said in his cockroach life . And if stealing is what you are also doing like your st.upid Jonadundee ride on. Nemesis will catch up with you very soon. A$$hole
grin grin grin
(I win am)
Bravo
Re: GEJ To Go Watch Super Eagles In Brazil If They Make It To Quarter-final by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2014
No need to spend more unnecessary funds

cos they ain't winning undecided lipsrsealed
Re: GEJ To Go Watch Super Eagles In Brazil If They Make It To Quarter-final by Pataki: 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2014
Good we lost. The àrsehole of a President would sit his ediotic àss down in Nigeria and bring back our daughters from Sambisa forest.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Who Dont Watch Football>>> / Bloody El Classico Real Madrid V's Barca / Order For Your Original Chelsea And Man.united Jersey Kit And Customize- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.