Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,505 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

No Root Firewall The Saviour Of Android Data Draining - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / No Root Firewall The Saviour Of Android Data Draining (2812 Views)

Top Apps That Are Draining Your Battery, Occupying RAM And Eating Up Your Data / Glo Bis Data Draining/zapping Very Fast / No Root Firewall App Is Sucker My Data. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Root Firewall The Saviour Of Android Data Draining by lawrenceunaa: 10:56am On Jun 29, 2014
The no root firewall android app prevents apps from accessing the internet without the user's authorization. you need no to restrict background all u need is to open the firewall and red-tick the apps to be restricted. screen shots below
Re: No Root Firewall The Saviour Of Android Data Draining by lawrenceunaa: 11:28am On Jun 29, 2014
the first screenshot below shows the red-tick which prevents the app from internet connection. The apps is to be unticked when u need to access the internet like whatsapp, play store etc
Re: No Root Firewall The Saviour Of Android Data Draining by lawrenceunaa: 11:29am On Jun 29, 2014

Re: No Root Firewall The Saviour Of Android Data Draining by lawrenceunaa: 11:31am On Jun 29, 2014
screen shots

Re: No Root Firewall The Saviour Of Android Data Draining by lawrenceunaa: 11:34am On Jun 29, 2014
^^ click on start to initiate VPN connection. note that the firewall doesn't consume ur data

Re: No Root Firewall The Saviour Of Android Data Draining by wEsOmE(m): 11:39am On Jun 29, 2014
I dont need it...
Re: No Root Firewall The Saviour Of Android Data Draining by lawrenceunaa: 11:42am On Jun 29, 2014
other firewalls like droid wall requires root access which voids ur device warranty

Re: No Root Firewall The Saviour Of Android Data Draining by lawrenceunaa: 11:43am On Jun 29, 2014
@wEsOmE:
I dont need it...
ok but why? but remember if don't need it others do
Re: No Root Firewall The Saviour Of Android Data Draining by EnterPRO: 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2014
nice one !
Re: No Root Firewall The Saviour Of Android Data Draining by lawrenceunaa: 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2014
^^ ya sure
Re: No Root Firewall The Saviour Of Android Data Draining by paranorman(m): 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2014
lawrenceunaa: The no root firewall android app prevents apps from accessing the internet without the user's authorization. you need no to restrict background all u need is to open the firewall and red-tick the apps to be restricted. screen shots below
Where cn I download it from? Post links pls
Re: No Root Firewall The Saviour Of Android Data Draining by Blackchampion(m): 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
paranorman:
http://files.globalapk.com/download2276.html

1 Like

Re: No Root Firewall The Saviour Of Android Data Draining by paranorman(m): 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2014
Blackchampion:
http://files.globalapk.com/download2276.html

gettin error message. Link wont load through.
Re: No Root Firewall The Saviour Of Android Data Draining by lawrenceunaa: 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2014
paranorman:
go ur playstore and type no root firewall
Re: No Root Firewall The Saviour Of Android Data Draining by lawrenceunaa: 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2014
paranorman:

gettin error message. Link wont load through.
through playstore
Re: No Root Firewall The Saviour Of Android Data Draining by Blackchampion(m): 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2014
Omoh! na battery sucker be dis oooo
Re: No Root Firewall The Saviour Of Android Data Draining by Anomnity: 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2014
Blackchampion: Omoh! na battery sucker be dis oooo
All the no root firewall apps I know so far including the one being advertised in this thread will drain you data 2 or 3 times more than they save it.If you doubt me use my data manager or any other comprehensive data manager app to check how much data no root firewall itself gulps in relation to other apps & how much its saving you both before & after installing it.

Also No root firewall has access to your most internet connections & therefore implies that all your transactions,passwords could be known & could be used to defraud.

2 Likes

Re: No Root Firewall The Saviour Of Android Data Draining by ugotuf(m): 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2014
Anomnity:
All the no root firewall apps I know so far including the one being advertised in this thread will drain you data 2 or 3 times more than they save it.If you doubt me use my data manager or any other comprehensive data manager app to check how much data no root firewall itself gulps in relation to other apps & how much its saving you both before & after installing it.

Also No root firewall has access to your most internet connections & therefore implies that all your transactions,passwords could be known & could be used to defraud.
Thank you for this info. I saw that warning as I was installing it. I will remove it now fast fast.
Re: No Root Firewall The Saviour Of Android Data Draining by justlove2lives: 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
Where Gone a i Download.
Source: http://www.apkgalaxy.name/

(1) (Reply)

Future Iphones Might Look Like This / ***in Need Of Huaweii Y5 Lite Dead or broken Phone / Windscribe VPN Is Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.