Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,241 members, 7,839,268 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Icon JD Offers His Goodwill Message - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Icon JD Offers His Goodwill Message (1134 Views)

How Buhari Is Squandering His Goodwill - Ibrahim Musa / Icon JD Sends His Goodwill Message. / Icon Jd's Tribute To Justice Oputa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Icon JD Offers His Goodwill Message by ocular007(m): 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2014
We will jointly build a strong base for IMO State inclusive of all as a Community of people. I want to introduce a progressive reform in IMO State to move us to next level when I become the Senator to represent Owerri Zone in 2015. We can do better and yes we will. Please join the ICON JUDE IHEAKANWA FOR SENATE OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA FOR OWERRI ZONE, 2015. We have a choice to make. And the time is here for that choice. I have a good track record and will do it for Owerri much better than I did in Australia. Please work with me and let's get to work for the masses. Sell this message to your family, friends and well wishers. Thank you and May God bless you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

O'fraud: School Building Collapses In Osun A Day Before Commissioning / South Africa Lobbies To Replace Nigeria In Canada / Nyanya Bombing Mastermind, Ogwuche Arrives Nigeria, In Security Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.