Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,718 members, 7,824,042 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Icon JD Sends His Goodwill Message. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Icon JD Sends His Goodwill Message. (1249 Views)

How Buhari Is Squandering His Goodwill - Ibrahim Musa / Buhari Sends Delegation To Abuja Bomb Blast Scenes (Photos) / Icon JD Offers His Goodwill Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Icon JD Sends His Goodwill Message. by patrikobi: 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2014
I sincerely thank everyone of you for your feedback. It is important for me to hear your views whether it be on a negative or positive part. We must reframe from been emotional about particular issues of concerns, it is only beneficial to look at the realities. IMO State of Nigeria, faces real challenges as we all know it. Let us not pretend that it is all good in our State. Because it is not. Everyone of us need to change in our ways and look to our God for the urgent deliverance and a serious overhaul for the future of our State. We need help urgently in IMO State. I am coming into the polity of IMO State, not as a fresher in politics, but with a world of experience to work and serve the people of our state. My heart warms up to you because I can see the suffering of people in our State. They are our brothers, our sisters, our mothers, our fathers, our sons and daughters who have been disrespected and treated with years of unfairness. We are Community and we must genuinely out of our Christian hearts and not of selfishness and greed, but to carry through everyone along for a better or for worse. "ONYE AHALA NWANNE YA"
I will count on the support that I can get from our God, yourselves and the community to be able to follow through on those urgently required changes for the people of IMO State of Nigeria. In saying these therefore we all must reframe from the Rice and Money sharing gambles that have never served anybody for nearly twenty years. I am not out to share RICE Or MONEY but I want to work with the community of people of our State and you.If you truly understand the situation of things and the predicament that everyone is facing in IMO State, then I will ask you to come along and let's join our forces together to be able to move our people and IMO State forward in the future. We need to do this now if want to be better. The needs of our Youths are paramount. The needs of the Elderly people of our communities are paramount, the needs of Children are paramount, the needs of women in our State are paramount and all those areas of need by the State requires to be addressed urgently. IMO State is in a precarious situation right now and it is necessary for you to understand that and the Youths to have the mindset to contribute in honesty to the needed changes that we need now. It is your FUTURE which others have for a number of years mismanaged out of greed and selfishness. Let's walk away from the RICE sharing and MONEY sharing issues and scenarios. We all need to go back to the drawing board and fix up our Imo State. DO NOT BE INFLUENCED BY THOSE WHO ARE OFFERING YOU MONEY TO BETRAY YOUR CONSCIENCE, YOUR FRIENDS, YOUR COMMUNITIES, AND YOUR PEOPLE. DO NOT SELL YOUR CONSCIENCE EVER AGAIN. You are an integral and influential people of our Community. WHY HAVE YOU BEEN IGNORED ALL THESE YEARS BY EVERY GOVERNMENT AFTER THE DEMISE OF OUR GREAT GOVERNOR MR. SAMUEL MBAKWE? Well I believe in our Youths as our greater today and of tomorrow. You need to be heard off, respected and treated with FAIRNESS by our governments. We should not continue to choose and support the wrong candidates to represent us every time because of our emotions. I am not Important as a matter of fact, but you are most important in the entire affairs of our State. Please remember that it is not about me but about our people and the State. I will appeal with you to work with me and let's make that urgently needed change for the future of our Communities. God Bless you all. ICON JUDE IHEAKANWA FOR SENATE OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, OWERRI ZONE, 2015.

Re: Icon JD Sends His Goodwill Message. by patrikobi: 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2014
The man we love the man to bring in the change we all need.....Ride on Sir.
Re: Icon JD Sends His Goodwill Message. by obinalihe: 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
I heard this man is a good man from IKEDURU in Imo state,I also heard he is one of the most respected African man in Australia..he has done much to get to that level so we will vote for him

(1) (Reply)

Mad People Take Over Ziks N3bn Govt House Complex / Nigerian Diagnosed With Ebola In Spain / Illegal Mining Possible BH Numerous Sources Of Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.