Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,025 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Paypal Challenges - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Challenges (5844 Views)

Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange / E-commerce And Retail Business In Nigeria. Experience,challenges & Prospect. / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Challenges by nairaman49ja: 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2014
Fellow,
I have an issue concerning Paypal!
I was ask to enter the secret code that comes with my CREDIT CARD STATEMENT"
I do not know how to get my credit card statement. Fellow please help so that my $1.95 debited can be refunded.
Re: Paypal Challenges by eph12(m): 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2014
nairaman49ja: Fellow,
I have an issue concerning Paypal!
I was ask to enter the secret code that comes with my CREDIT CARD STATEMENT"
I do not know how to get my credit card statement. Fellow please help so that my $1.95 debited can be refunded.
Which bank?
Re: Paypal Challenges by bellong: 10:08pm On Jun 29, 2014
Check the transaction alert that was sent to your phone or email by your bank.
Re: Paypal Challenges by osram(m): 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2014
Help o...Pls m using diamond visa card..av collected my bank statement today nd i did nt see any code..i only saw reference number.pls wat do i do nxt..also pls is account statement different 4rm card statement..tnx as u hlp
Re: Paypal Challenges by miqos02(m): 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
paypal says card was rejected by card issuer any help, i use gtb master card
Re: Paypal Challenges by Stanley08(m): 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2014
It appears that not all banks forward this code to you, I think it's the alerting system. My own, I have requested the code twice, still nothing!

ECOBANK VISA CARD HERE! smiley
Re: Paypal Challenges by bellong: 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2014
osram: Help o...Pls m using diamond visa card..av collected my bank statement today nd i did nt see any code..i only saw reference number.pls wat do i do nxt..also pls is account statement different 4rm card statement..tnx as u hlp

do you have internet banking? Did you receive sms alert for the 1.95 deduction?
Re: Paypal Challenges by osram(m): 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2014
bellong:

do you have internet banking? Did you receive sms alert for the 1.95 deduction?
yes my account was charged...i dnt do internet banking
Re: Paypal Challenges by eph12(m): 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2014
Stanley08: It appears that not all banks forward this code to you, I think it's the alerting system. My own, I have requested the code twice, still nothing!

ECOBANK VISA CARD HERE! smiley
Stop dashing PayPal money. it appears eco bank is not ready for PayPal. I called eco customer care they said its PayPal fault, PayPal say its the bank. Just look for another card.

1 Like

Re: Paypal Challenges by eph12(m): 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2014
miqos02: paypal says card was rejected by card issuer any help, i use gtb master card
Have you applied for internet banking with gtb?
Re: Paypal Challenges by miqos02(m): 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2014
eph12:
Have you applied for internet banking with gtb?
thanks, it finally worked after i contacted gtb, they said it was a network problem, i tried it later and it was succesful

1 Like

Re: Paypal Challenges by bellong: 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2014
osram: yes my account was charged...i dnt do internet banking

If you were sent an sms alert, you will see the code in it. starts with PP*(numbers her). The four numbers is the code
Re: Paypal Challenges by Stanley08(m): 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2014
eph12:
Stop dashing PayPal money. it appears eco bank is not ready for PayPal. I called eco customer care they said its PayPal fault, PayPal say its the bank. Just look for another card.

Lol. Oga calm down it's only $4. I'm not in Nigeria currently so I'm just trying to make do. Oh well! It's end of the month already. My statement coming anytime from tomorrow. Pretty sure it won't be there. But oh well.
Re: Paypal Challenges by eph12(m): 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2014
Stanley08:

Lol. Oga calm down it's only $4. I'm not in Nigeria currently so I'm just trying to make do. Oh well! It's end of the month already. My statement coming anytime from tomorrow. Pretty sure it won't be there. But oh well.
lol.. am calm bro. I still use their visa card for transactions on Chinese sites but they fall my hand big time on USA sites.
Re: Paypal Challenges by Joel3(m): 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2014
Today i signup for paypal account using my uba africard to register and verified the account.

I register the Paypal account with my prepaid visa debit card UBA africard and I was instantly debit N167 for the registration alone.I got debit alert.

Then I proceed to verify paypal. I entered my uba africard information and select visa instantly again I was debited N326. I got the debit alert sms including the PP* code.

According to paypal it will be returned immediately but for several hours now nothing has been received so far is this how uba africard works? Can one even received funds from paypal on it?

Kindly confirm this please. Someone with experience.
Re: Paypal Challenges by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2014
Getting the 4 digits code is very simple but I think it somehow difficult for those that don't normally get mail alert either on their phone or by e-mail. Check the alert sent to you by your Bank for the deduction of 1.98$ and you will see something like PP*code.For those that have verified their paypal account but charges have not been refund you need to be little bit patient paypal can not eat or run with your money mine was refunded after 5 days especially if it during the weekends.
If you have any more question you can contact me at my signature.
Re: Paypal Challenges by Joel3(m): 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
Mrcdorv: Getting the 4 digits code is very simple but I think it somehow difficult for those that don't normally get mail alert either on their phone or by e-mail. Check the alert sent to you by your Bank for the deduction of 1.98$ and you will see something like PP*code.For those that have verified their paypal account but charges have not been refund you need to be little bit patient paypal can not eat or run with your money mine was refunded after 5 days especially if it during the weekends.
If you have any more question you can contact me at my signature.
what card you are using. Is it africard? I am curious as to what I have learnt concerning africard not been able to received funds or refunding of payment.

Its peculiar to africard I just hate that card right now since it cannot receive payment.
Re: Paypal Challenges by osram(m): 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2014
bellong:

If you were sent an sms alert, you will see the code in it. starts with PP*(numbers her). The four numbers is the code
they sent me a txt msg nd it wasnt in dt format...i use diamond bank
Re: Paypal Challenges by Joel3(m): 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2014
osram: they sent me a txt msg nd it wasnt in dt format...i use diamond bank
you have not verify it yet then. Click on verify
Re: Paypal Challenges by osram(m): 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
Joel.:
you have not verify it yet then. Click on verify
i click on verify n i was tld to input d 4digit code dt was sent to me,bt meanwhile in d txt msg dt was sent dia z notin lyk any code.i evn went to diamond bank branch to collect my statement today n stil i cudnt find any code in it.
Re: Paypal Challenges by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2014
Joel.:
what card you are using. Is it africard? I am curious as to what I have learnt concerning africard not been able to received funds or refunding of payment.

Its peculiar to africard I just hate that card right now since it cannot receive payment.
Gtb work fine and better,complain to your Bank a form will be given to you to fill then in few days you are good to go.
Re: Paypal Challenges by ayodinho91: 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2014
how can i fund my paypal account. my acct as been verified but my balance still remains $0.00USD.

Re: Paypal Challenges by Joel3(m): 11:24pm On Jun 30, 2014
ayodinho91: how can i fund my paypal account. my acct as been verified but my balance still remains $0.00USD.
good question
Re: Paypal Challenges by Stanley08(m): 8:28am On Jul 01, 2014
eph12:
lol.. am calm bro. I still use their visa card for transactions on Chinese sites but they fall my hand big time on USA sites.

Actually, you have to call them to enable your card for transactions on US based websites before it can work. I've enabled my own.

Call 08003262265.

Cheers! smiley
Re: Paypal Challenges by Stanley08(m): 8:38am On Jul 01, 2014
ayodinho91: how can i fund my paypal account. my acct as been verified but my balance still remains $0.00USD.

As long as u have added ur card, the money will be taken directly from ur back account. So there is no need to fund ur Paypal account really. Dats the idea of adding a card smiley

1 Like

Re: Paypal Challenges by eph12(m): 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2014
Stanley08:

Actually, you have to call them to enable your card for transactions on US based websites before it can work. I've enabled my own.

Call 08003262265.

Cheers! smiley
Sure I know that. And they also advise you call them back after using it so it is deactivated. Seems the have had bad experience with US based sites in the past. I still made a transaction on a US based site last Friday with my visa card.
Re: Paypal Challenges by carlos1(m): 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2014
Joel.:
good question

You can't fund your account bro. Here is what happens. Anytime u make any payment online with your paypal account, The Credit card which you linked to your account would be debited directly and your bank will send you an alert immediately. you can only see figures in your account when you use it to recieve payment or someone sends you money. But for now, You can not recieve money to Nigerian paypal account. Hope u get it

1 Like

Re: Paypal Challenges by osram(m): 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2014
Pls is there any diamond bank user dt has been able to verify his account?
Re: Paypal Challenges by RazaqMB(m): 4:37pm On Jul 01, 2014
Anytime i try to send payment it says 'we're sorry, but we cant send your payment right now' y is dat so?
Re: Paypal Challenges by eph12(m): 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2014
RazaqMB: Anytime i try to send payment it says 'we're sorry, but we cant send your payment right now' y is dat so?
Have you spoken to your bank customer care? You can also email or call PayPal to understand what's happening.
Re: Paypal Challenges by RazaqMB(m): 7:33pm On Jul 01, 2014
eph12:
Have you spoken to your bank customer care? You can also email or call PayPal to understand what's happening.
thanks bro will mail paypal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & Roofing Business (True Life Stories) / Where Can I Find A Notary Public In Lagos? / Getting Used And Empty Plastic Bottles In Lagos And How Much Does It Sell For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.