Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly (4786 Views)

90% Edit Of 16 Super Eagles Players PES (PS2) / Which 1 Is The Best Between (konami)PES And (gameloft)Real Football Mobile Games / Latest Konami (Football Game) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by Whizpeter(m): 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2014
I have been observing this since the inception of Winning Eleven and PES... Even till PES 2013, I observed that none of rhe players name was spelt correctly (I mean the Super Eagles)
For example, Enyeama z Spelt as Entelana and Yobo is spelt as Yoto...
But when you check the clubs, you find out that this same Set of Nigerian Players have Their Name spelt perfectly in their respective Clubs..
What is the reason for this? Does anybody know?
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by shortgun(m): 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2014
Whizpeter: I have been observing this since the inception of Winning Eleven and PES... Even till PES 2013, I observed that none of rhe players name was spelt correctly (I mean the Super Eagles)
For example, Enyeama z Spelt as Entelana and Yobo is spelt as Yoto...
But when you check the clubs, you find out that this same Set of Nigerian Players have Their Name spelt perfectly in their respective Clubs..
What is the reason for this? Does anybody know?
They don't have the right to field Fifa Players, only EA sports's FIFA 14 can do that.
Its a copyright thing.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by Pvictor10(m): 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2014
shortgun:
They don't have the right to field Fifa Players, only EA sports's FIFA 14 can do that.
Its a copyright thing.

why are other African teams spelt correctly?
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2014
Because nothing is working in Nigeria
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by acenazt: 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2014
The Main Nigerian squad is Not on the 1st team. Go to Edit,then to team selection and bring the Main players to the main Bench. But Konami doesn't have license to those players.
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by Whizpeter(m): 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2014
shortgun:
Its a copyright thing.
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by Whizpeter(m): 8:39pm On Jun 29, 2014
shortgun:
Its a copyright thing.

Oh yeah!!! And even C'mon Tunisia have their Full Squad perfectly spelt and arranged!
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by Whizpeter(m): 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2014
acenazt: The Main Nigerian squad is Not on the 1st team. Go to Edit,then to team selection and bring the Main players to the main Bench. But Konami doesn't have license to those players.

So its only Nigerian Players that Konami don't have license to abi?
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by Whizpeter(m): 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2014
Pvictor10:

why are other African teams spelt correctly?

Ask am wella!!
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by Whizpeter(m): 8:42pm On Jun 29, 2014
ULSHERLAN: Because nothing is working in Nigeria

That's not an excuse... Nigeria z more stable than many countries in Africa and Asia
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:49pm On Jun 29, 2014
Whizpeter:

That's not an excuse... Nigeria z more stable than many countries in Africa and Asia
Name the countries
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by Whizpeter(m): 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2014
ULSHERLAN:
Name the countries

Apart from Ghana, Egypt and South Africa, every other African country can't be compared to Nigeria

In Asia, we have Iran And Iraq, Pakistan, Qatar, Mongolia, Maldives and a host of others
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by acenazt: 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2014
Whizpeter:

So its only Nigerian Players that Konami don't have license to abi?
no man,Many things. They don't have license to the premier league or its clubs that's why you see clubs bearing names like london fc,man blue

1 Like

Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by acenazt: 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2014
Fifa is WORSE than PES at Least PES has a fake Nigerian Team but Fifa 14 doesn't despite us winning the AFCON.
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by Whizpeter(m): 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2014
acenazt: no man,Many things. They don't have license to the premier league or its clubs that's why you see clubs bearing names like london fc,man blue

Then they should have quietly named our National Team "Super Eagles" and give us the right players!!
After we have Torres, Oscar, Hazard and Even MIKEL playing for London FC and nobody z complaining!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by Whizpeter(m): 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2014
acenazt: Fifa is WORSE than PES at Least PES has a fake Nigerian Team but Fifa 14 doesn't despite us winning the AFCON.

You mean the Nigerian Team z conspicuously missing in FIFA14
That's ridiculous
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by acenazt: 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2014
Whizpeter:

You mean the Nigerian Team z conspicuously missing in FIFA14
That's ridiculous
Yes Clearly and Intentionally missing from fifa 14. Tho players like Musa,Mikel,Echiejile,Yobo etc are available
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by Whizpeter(m): 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2014
acenazt: Yes Clearly and Intentionally missing from fifa 14. Tho players like Musa,Mikel,Echiejile,Yobo etc are available

That's totally crazy and embarrassing!!
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by acenazt: 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2014
Whizpeter:

That's totally crazy and embarrassing!!
not embarrassing. Its disrespectful.
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by iamord(m): 4:46am On Jun 30, 2014
Whizpeter:

Apart from Ghana, Egypt and South Africa, every other African country can't be compared to Nigeria

In Asia, we have Iran And Iraq, Pakistan, Qatar, Mongolia, Maldives and a host of others
Angola and Kenya not i n the list then u ain't saying nothing
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by Whizpeter(m): 7:21am On Jun 30, 2014
iam_ord: Angola and Kenya not i n the list then u ain't saying nothing

Angola and Kenya can't, shouldn't and would never be compared with Nigeria
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by Whizpeter(m): 7:22am On Jun 30, 2014
acenazt: not embarrassing. Its disrespectful.

Exactly bro.... I'm going to Electronic Arts office right away... They got a lotta explanations to make!!
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by acenazt: 9:02am On Jun 30, 2014
Whizpeter:

Exactly bro.... I'm going to Electronic Arts office right away... They got a lotta explanations to make!!
chill Fifa 2015 is coming september I know Naija will be added
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by iamord(m): 10:14am On Jun 30, 2014
Whizpeter:

Angola and Kenya can't, shouldn't and would never be compared with Nigeria
then I will say u know little or nothing about them. especially angola.. Because u don't hear much does not mean they can't step up. A lot of african countries r rising
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by kendrick93(m): 10:59am On Jun 30, 2014
acenazt: not embarrassing. Its disrespectful.
EA dnt hav d licence to nigeria. u need to hav an agreement with any club or country association b4 u cn use dat team unless u want to be sued. pes doesnt have d bundesliga(german lge) too due to licence problems. i hope u hav nw been educated
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by Whizpeter(m): 11:24am On Jun 30, 2014
acenazt: chill Fifa 2015 is coming september I know Naija will be added

You know Are you working there?
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by Whizpeter(m): 11:25am On Jun 30, 2014
iam_ord: then I will say u know little or nothing about them. especially angola.. Because u don't hear much does not mean they can't step up. A lot of african countries r rising

Kk.....
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by Whizpeter(m): 11:26am On Jun 30, 2014
kendrick93: EA dnt hav d licence to nigeria. u need to hav an agreement with any club or country association b4 u cn use dat team unless u want to be sued. pes doesnt have d bundesliga(german lge) too due to licence problems. i hope u hav nw been educated

Is Nigeria License so difficult to acquire
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by acenazt: 11:36am On Jun 30, 2014
kendrick93: EA dnt hav d licence to nigeria. u need to hav an agreement with any club or country association b4 u cn use dat team unless u want to be sued. pes doesnt have d bundesliga(german lge) too due to licence problems. i hope u hav nw been educated
bros don't be cocky here,being all educated and what not isn't worth my time. I know about the licensing issue cause I've been a follower of EA and KONAMI for a very long time. It is plain disrespectful in the sense that Nigeria won the AFCON and that Trophy means the EA should take it as a responsibility to get a license. They Did License Spain for Euefa ryt?
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by kendrick93(m): 11:53am On Jun 30, 2014
Whizpeter:

Is Nigeria License so difficult to acquire
who knows..even ghana are nt licenced
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by Whizpeter(m): 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2014
kendrick93: who knows..even ghana are nt licenced

Abegi.... If they could easily acquire licensing rights of Brazil, Spain and other world powers, then na common Nigeria go come dey give them hard time abi?
Tell me another story
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
Its because Nigerian squad is not stable. Today you'll see Odiah, Taiwo, Okocha, Shittu, Udeze, and thn next year you'll see Oshaniwa, Balogun, Igiebor, Ogude, Sunday Mba and the rest, Konami no get dat time. The Art designers are given deadlines when they are given the contracts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Addicted To Phone Games / Little Fighter 2 Night Pc Game Download / Dream League 2018 Players Thread Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.