Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly (4787 Views)

90% Edit Of 16 Super Eagles Players PES (PS2) / Which 1 Is The Best Between (konami)PES And (gameloft)Real Football Mobile Games / Latest Konami (Football Game) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by Whizpeter(m): 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
Albura: Its because Nigerian squad is not stable. Today you'll see Odiah, Taiwo, Okocha, Shittu, Udeze, and thn next year you'll see Oshaniwa, Balogun, Igiebor, Ogude, Sunday Mba and the rest, Konami no get dat time. The Art designers are given deadlines when they are given the contracts.

Oh Yeah!!! What about brazil?? The moment they changed squad, it reflected in the next release of PES
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by Salmoneus(m): 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
shortgun:
They don't have the right to field Fifa Players, only EA sports's FIFA 14 can do that.
Its a copyright thing.

kendrick93: EA dnt hav d licence to nigeria. u need to hav an agreement with any club or country association b4 u cn use dat team unless u want to be sued. pes doesnt have d bundesliga(german lge) too due to licence problems. i hope u hav nw been educated

That is nonsense!! stop saying things you know absolutely nothing about.

To change the players to their original names go to edit > national team selection and then choose Nigeria, change all the fake players to real ones like Mikel, Anichebe, Odemwingie etc the players are already in the game but you have to manually swap them (I don't mean create a new player)
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by Whizpeter(m): 1:21am On Aug 01, 2014
Salmoneus:

To change the players to their original names go to edit > national team selection and then choose Nigeria, change all the fake players to real ones like Mikel, Anichebe, Odemwingie etc the players are already in the game but you have to manually swap them (I don't mean create a new player)

Did you change Messi's Name or Robben's surname before you could use either of them... Other squads are complete, why Nigeria? That's Capital NONSENSE!!!
MY 100TH POST
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by Salmoneus(m): 1:30am On Aug 01, 2014
Whizpeter:

Did you change Messi's Name or Robben's surname before you could use either of them... Other squads are complete, why Nigeria?

You don't need to change the name, it's like the players are on the bench you just remove the fake players and put the real one...I don't know why it only affects Nigeria but it can't be copyright because the players are there, you just have to unlock them manually!!
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by Whizpeter(m): 1:37am On Aug 01, 2014
Salmoneus:

You don't need to change the name, it's like the players are on the bench you just remove the fake players and put the real one...I don't know why it only affects Nigeria but it can't be copyright because the players are there, you just have to unlock them manually!!

Such a long stress and procedure for the Champion Of Africa?? You said they are on bench? How come they don't appear even in reserve during formation settings?? Have you bothered to check the player's resemblance? There z no single string of resemblance, they all look like Aliens!
But check out Mikel Obi of Chelsea And Victor Moses of Chelsea, The Names and Facial Appearance and even body build are near 100% perfection!! I think it still boils down to the copyright stuff!
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by Salmoneus(m): 2:34am On Aug 01, 2014
Whizpeter:

Such a long stress and procedure for the Champion Of Africa?? You said they are on bench? How come they don't appear even in reserve during formation settings?? Have you bothered to check the player's resemblance? There z no single string of resemblance, they all look like Aliens!
But check out Mikel Obi of Chelsea And Victor Moses of Chelsea, The Names and Facial Appearance and even body build are near 100% perfection!! I think it still boils down to the copyright stuff!

That has been the procedure since PES 2010 I think, back then Martins resemblance was spot on even with goal celebration but you couldn't get him unless you unlocked him...
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 01, 2014
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by Whizpeter(m): 11:54am On Aug 01, 2014
Salmoneus:

That has been the procedure since PES 2010 I think, back then Martins resemblance was spot on even with goal celebration but you couldn't get him unless you unlocked him...

That's my point!! Why z it only Nigerian Team that you have to unlock?? Itz cos they don't have the right license to field Nigerian Players!
Stop trying to defend Konami, those Niggaz don't value us... (And na we dey play the game pass)
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by Whizpeter(m): 11:56am On Aug 01, 2014
Albura: @ Mr OP try this.

https://www.nairaland.com/1837850/90-edit-16-super-eagles#25130794

That's stressing bro
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
Whizpeter:

That's stressing bro
K then ragister players already in the option file. But I dont like playing matches with players who are not in the current Nigerian squad e.g Taiwo, Martins, Nwanganga, E. Ofere, Utaka, Ibeh, Ighalo etc.
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
Whizpeter:

That's my point!! Why z it only Nigerian Team that you have to unlock?? Itz cos they don't have the right license to field Nigerian Players!
Stop trying to defend Konami, those Niggaz don't value us... (And na we dey play the game pass)
Nigeria is a blessed nation thats why. We are different, despite the corruption. We be senior men even abroad
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by Whizpeter(m): 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
Albura: Nigeria is a blessed nation thats why. We are different, despite the corruption. We be senior men even abroad

Trying to console yourself I guess
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by Whizpeter(m): 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
Albura: K then ragister players already in the option file. But I dont like playing matches with players who are not in the current Nigerian squad e.g Taiwo, Martins, Nwanganga, E. Ofere, Utaka, Ibeh, Ighalo etc.

Read the topic properly, I didn't ask for possible solutions!
I asked why konami spell our super eagles players' name wrongly?!
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
Whizpeter:

Read the topic properly, I didn't ask for possible solutions!
I asked why konami spell the our super eagles players' name wrongly?!
Oh no.. I forgot.
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by wasak(m): 11:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
seriously I've been thinking about this for a while. but they spell dem correctly @ dia clubside...i see it as racism tho

1 Like

Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by kendrick93(m): 10:34am On Aug 02, 2014
Salmoneus:

we talking of fifa nt pes. Fifa dnt hav edit feaature
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by Whizpeter(m): 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
Albura: Oh no.. I forgot.
So do you have opinion??
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by Whizpeter(m): 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
kendrick93: we talking of fifa nt pes. Fifa dnt hav edit feaature

Actually I meant PES
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by Whizpeter(m): 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
wasak: seriously I've been thinking about this for a while. but they spell dem correctly @ dia clubside...i see it as racism tho

Gbam!!! You just hit the nail on the head!
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
Whizpeter:
So do you have opinion??
i dont think its racism. Have u noticed Togo USA and Honduras national team on Pro evolution? Their squad changes every year. Especially USA
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
I could remember, in Pes 2012, USA squad consisted of players with Names: Dotan ( instead of Donovan). Dewlay (instead) of dempsey, chilinder, Ezlo, Altozan, blawney etc. These were all fake Konami default players. They change squad annually
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by Whizpeter(m): 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
Albura: i dont think its racism. Have u noticed Togo USA and Honduras national team on Pro evolution? Their squad changes every year. Especially USA

That's because their real life squad changes every year
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by Whizpeter(m): 6:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
Albura: I could remember, in Pes 2012, USA squad consisted of players with Names: Dotan ( instead of Donovan). Dewlay (instead) of dempsey, chilinder, Ezlo, Altozan, blawney etc. These were all fake Konami default players. They change squad annually

You may be right!
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2014
Whizpeter:

That's because their real life squad changes every year
Thats what I was talking about.

1 Like

Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 09, 2014
Whizpeter:
Have you bothered to check the player's resemblance? There z no single string of resemblance, THEY LOOK LIKE ALIENS!
Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by princy80(m): 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
bcuz of PDP n APC......,their 'oga at d top' z afraid of Boko
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by Whizpeter(m): 11:58pm On Aug 13, 2014
princy80: bcuz of PDP n APC......,their 'oga at d top' z afraid of Boko

Can't we have decent discussion on nairaland without all dz Political Propaganda?
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by bbfanboy01: 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
BRAND NEW PS4 for sell. including 3 CDS. ( fifa 14. metal
gear solid. and killzone:shadow fall.) Everything sealed.
got it from U.S. 1 week bak. need to sel it now cus i
need money for something urgent. swapin with a ps3 wil b
welcomed
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by Whizpeter(m): 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
bbfanboy01: BRAND NEW PS4 for sell. including 3 CDS. ( fifa 14. metal
gear solid. and killzone:shadow fall.) Everything sealed.
got it from U.S. 1 week bak. need to sel it now cus i
need money for something urgent. swapin with a ps3 wil b
welcomed

How much?
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by bbfanboy01: 10:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
Whizpeter:

How much?

90k 4 D (ps4 n fifa 14 only.). both new & sealed. for d metal gear solid & kilzone:shadow fall . I can sel both for 12k. Negotiable.
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by Whizpeter(m): 11:49pm On Aug 16, 2014
bbfanboy01:

90k 4 D (ps4 n fifa 14 only.). both new & sealed. for d metal gear solid & kilzone:shadow fall . I can sel both for 12k. Negotiable.

Okay.. I would get back to you via a pm, by the way, stop derailing my thread
Re: Why Do KONAMI Spell The Names Of Our Super Eagles Players Wrongly by bbfanboy01: 11:57am On Aug 17, 2014
sorry bout dat bro. and tanks for ur understanding

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Addicted To Phone Games / Little Fighter 2 Night Pc Game Download / Dream League 2018 Players Thread Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.