Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,241 members, 7,860,547 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:23 PM

"So What If I Sell S3x Toys? Nigerians Are A Bunch Of Hypocrites" - Bisi OBE - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "So What If I Sell S3x Toys? Nigerians Are A Bunch Of Hypocrites" - Bisi OBE (998 Views)

Bisi Alimi, HIV+ Gay Activist & 'Husband' Adopt Baby Boy / Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage / Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"So What If I Sell S3x Toys? Nigerians Are A Bunch Of Hypocrites" - Bisi OBE by horizonhotspot(m): 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2014
After opening her shop and posing with se8x toys..Yoruba actress,Bisi Ibidapo-Obe raised eyebrows when she vehemently denied selling s*ex toys..

In a new interview with the Sun, she blasts Nigerian's for being hypocrites

"I did not open a s*ex toyshop. I sell men and women under wears and a few other things. I also have a section for body massage, body polish and other things that are related to that. On the issue of s*ex toys, I have this to say, if I sell se*x toys so what? Nigerians are a bunch of hypocrites. They make issues out of non-issues. When I travelled to London I saw some newly wedded couples buying s*ex toys but back here, Nigerians believe that those that buy se*x toys are harlots. In fact, there is dignity in the use of se*x toys.I am not into the sales of only s*ex toys but there is a big market for them."

Source: http://www.horizonhotspot.com/2014/06/so-what-if-i-sell-sex-toys-nigerians.html

Re: "So What If I Sell S3x Toys? Nigerians Are A Bunch Of Hypocrites" - Bisi OBE by Lordabas: 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2014
women are seen as intimacy gadgets for men...So no problem in selling intimacy gadgets.Feel free to sell them...you can be a distributor as well. cool
Re: "So What If I Sell S3x Toys? Nigerians Are A Bunch Of Hypocrites" - Bisi OBE by myads890(m): 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2014
She must be confused

(1) (Reply)

Ghanian Artist Said She Is Better Than Patience Ozokwor / Nadia Buari Shares Another Mouth Watering Killing Bedroom Picture [photo] / Oh Dear! Rihanna Touches Herself In Super Provocative Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.