Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Picture Of Aborted Foetus In Ebonyi State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture Of Aborted Foetus In Ebonyi State (3186 Views)

I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim / Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi / Cultists Who Rape And Initiate Girls In Ebonyi Arrested (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Aborted Foetus In Ebonyi State by kayce911(f): 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2014
This picture was found early hour of yesterday around ishieke Ebonyi State.it may have been done by a student of Ebonyi State university or a villager.

Re: Picture Of Aborted Foetus In Ebonyi State by Mutuwa(m): 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2014
May the almighty punish the mother..
Pitiful. cry
Re: Picture Of Aborted Foetus In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2014
Jesus oooo!!!!

Absolutely speechless!

embarassed embarassed
Re: Picture Of Aborted Foetus In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2014
Abeg add viewer discretion to the title

so disgusting
Re: Picture Of Aborted Foetus In Ebonyi State by kayce911(f): 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2014
the topic already shld tell every viewer that his discretion is advised....

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Aborted Foetus In Ebonyi State by eunisam: 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2014
this can't be true.video or i dont...
Re: Picture Of Aborted Foetus In Ebonyi State by ObiOkpor(m): 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2014
hnmmmmmm,suspectin' someone.......
Re: Picture Of Aborted Foetus In Ebonyi State by ObiOkpor(m): 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2014
hnmmmm,suspectin' someone.....
Re: Picture Of Aborted Foetus In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2014
I just couldn't do anything than cry......an innocent boy gone this way..
Re: Picture Of Aborted Foetus In Ebonyi State by kayce911(f): 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2014
Obi Okpor: hnmmmm,suspectin' someone.....

WHO
Re: Picture Of Aborted Foetus In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2014
Obi Okpor: hnmmmm,suspectin' someone.....
If you are serious, please report her to the authorities immediately.
Re: Picture Of Aborted Foetus In Ebonyi State by savvysabina: 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2014
Irony of life! Where some are weeping night and day for one...someone is aborting a child...it is sad! Very!
Re: Picture Of Aborted Foetus In Ebonyi State by Meestique: 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2014
Wickedness.! And to think some unlucky women are somewhere nw fasting nd praying day & night for this same thing dat was rejected.
Re: Picture Of Aborted Foetus In Ebonyi State by Meestique: 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2014
savvysabina: Irony of life! Where some are weeping night and day for one...someone is aborting a child...it is sad! Very!
Come, did u hack into my thoughts?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Aborted Foetus In Ebonyi State by Meestique: 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2014
chimoz: I just couldn't do anything than cry......an innocent boy gone this way..
chai..! Dem don know the gender already
Re: Picture Of Aborted Foetus In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2014
Meestique: chai..! Dem don know the gender already
yes its a boy. Its testicles is still dark.
Re: Picture Of Aborted Foetus In Ebonyi State by kayce911(f): 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2014
that hw wicked ladies can be
Re: Picture Of Aborted Foetus In Ebonyi State by Orjioorji(f): 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2014
@ op please this is a lie which part of ishieke did these happened i am a parm site student base ishieke pls learn to tell the truth
Re: Picture Of Aborted Foetus In Ebonyi State by kayce911(f): 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2014
[quote author=Orji o orji]@ op please this is a lie which part of ishieke did these happened i am a parm site student base ishieke pls learn to tell the truth[/quote

plz mr thomas go around ukwu achi and ask villagers around.
where exactly are you, i will take u der my slf
Re: Picture Of Aborted Foetus In Ebonyi State by Orjioorji(f): 10:46pm On Jun 29, 2014
[quote author=kayce911][/quote] ok i will find out tomorrow l stay god is able.
Re: Picture Of Aborted Foetus In Ebonyi State by kayce911(f): 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2014
[quote author=Orji o orji] ok i will find out tomorrow l stay god is able.[/quote

I had friends der obinna and sis,vivian, geology presco but stays der
Re: Picture Of Aborted Foetus In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 30, 2014
Dayyum!
See wetin ignorance dey cause.
The fetus had almost come to term.
She should have given birth, then given the child to an orphanage to take care of.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Aborted Foetus In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 5:25am On Jun 30, 2014
Meestique: chai..! Dem don know the gender already
It's that all you noticed? You must be a nuisance.
Re: Picture Of Aborted Foetus In Ebonyi State by yommyuk: 6:32am On Jun 30, 2014
PEOPLE SHOULD STOP POSTING THIS KIND OF PICTURES

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Picture Of Aborted Foetus In Ebonyi State by ObiOkpor(m): 6:55am On Jun 30, 2014
kayce911:

WHO
u no go kn am....
Re: Picture Of Aborted Foetus In Ebonyi State by ObiOkpor(m): 6:55am On Jun 30, 2014
chimoz:
If you are serious, please report her to the authorities immediately.
i ll if i confirm am
Re: Picture Of Aborted Foetus In Ebonyi State by ObiOkpor(m): 6:58am On Jun 30, 2014
Orji o orji: @ op please this is a lie which part of ishieke did these happened i am a parm site student base ishieke pls learn to tell the truth
na school ya mama snd u,no b to go study Ishieke campus.....do u kn all d crooks and corners of Ishieke?

(1) (Reply)

The Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Has Been Arrested / Loan Shark Have Started It Again / How Robbers Molested 35-year-old In Husband’s Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.