Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Ekiti Sate And Chibok. Not Adding Up. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Sate And Chibok. Not Adding Up. (987 Views)

Apc And Chibok Girls / GEJ's FB Post On The Current Sate Of The Nations Security, And People's Response / Tinubu Endorses Hakeem Muri-okunola As Next Governor Of Lagos Sate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Sate And Chibok. Not Adding Up. by aresa: 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2014
Our military and law enforcementS shut down Ekiti state with ease. Human, vehicular and even planes was controlled and managed .

So, why is it so hard to shut down and protect Chibok, a small village.

Where are all the troops and police folks that performed so gallantly in Ekiti state and why are they not in Chibok to duplicate their gallant performance.?

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Sate And Chibok. Not Adding Up. by beremole: 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2014
You guys should stop crying already, Ekiti is gone for good.
Osun will soon follow

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Sate And Chibok. Not Adding Up. by aresa: 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2014
[s]
beremole: You guys should stop crying already, Ekiti is gone for good.
Osun will soon follow
[/s]

Learn how to read and comprehend, it's not by force to comment.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Sate And Chibok. Not Adding Up. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2014
aresa: [s][/s]

Learn how to read and comprehend, it's not by force to comment.
impostor alert!
Re: Ekiti Sate And Chibok. Not Adding Up. by Ikengawo: 5:56am On Jun 30, 2014
aresa: Our military and law enforcementS shut down Ekiti state with ease. Human, vehicular and even planes was controlled and managed .

So, why is it so hard to shut down and protect Chibok, a small village.

Where are all the troops and police folks that performed so gallantly in Ekiti state and why are they not in Chibok to duplicate their gallant performance.?

First of all stop spreading ignorance. The police manned Ekiti, not the military, and it's not the police's duty to man a terrorist warzone
Second of all Chibok is one of thousands of villages in Bornu State, which it's self is nearly the size of the entire southwest

the only reason you know about Chibok is because of twitter, other than that it's not of priority and putting a large contingent of troops in every single hamlet in Borno is idiotic and reeks of something someone will say when they're trying to give a military advice from Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti Sate And Chibok. Not Adding Up. by harosho07(m): 10:21am On Jun 30, 2014
You are actually the ignorant one. You are not in ekiti to see how soldiers barricaded every roads, street and houses that belongs to the opposition. I was searched thrice by military men while going from ikole to oye, a seven minute journey. Get a life away from nairaland.

Ikengawo:

First of all stop spreading ignorance. The police manned Ekiti, not the military, and it's not the police's duty to man a terrorist warzone
Second of all Chibok is one of thousands of villages in Bornu State, which it's self is nearly the size of the entire southwest

the only reason you know about Chibok is because of twitter, other than that it's not of priority and putting a large contingent of troops in every single hamlet in Borno is idiotic and reeks of something someone will say when they're trying to give a military advice from Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Sate And Chibok. Not Adding Up. by aresa: 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2014
Ikengawo:

Soldiers Stop Oshiomhole, Amaechi from Venturing into Ekiti

Thisdaylive.

You must think we all drink Aso Rock dispensed ignorance and idiocy..

Btw, how big is chibok?

BH raided a town in the same area, they killed, looted and destroyed the whole town and it lasted for 12 hours so what happened to your military? They were busy running errands for Aso Rock and harassing innocent Nigerians.

Even if back up army was sent from Lagos or even America, there was still more than enough time for them to make it to the town and help the defenseless Nigerians even though they were only down the street from the town.

Some of you really need to keep quiet sometimes..

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Sate And Chibok. Not Adding Up. by Layolaw(f): 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
harosho07: You are actually the ignorant one. You are not in ekiti to see how soldiers barricaded every roads, street and houses that belongs to the opposition. I was searched thrice by military men while going from ikole to oye, a seven minute journey. Get a life away from nairaland.

liar! So your mean soldiers barricaded all opposition houses and roads? Hah hah while don't you pple (apc) fear God once. I live and work in Ekiti, infact l'm one of the pple that voted your man out of office without collecting rice, oil or money from anybody and in my polling units there is only one police and civil defence so why all this lamentn
Re: Ekiti Sate And Chibok. Not Adding Up. by bokoslayer: 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2014
berem: impostor alert!

I like the new Beremole smiley
Re: Ekiti Sate And Chibok. Not Adding Up. by aresa: 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2014
Layolaw: liar! So your mean soldiers barricaded all opposition houses and roads? Hah hah while don't you pple (apc) fear God once. I live and work in Ekiti, infact l'm one of the pple that voted your man out of office without collecting rice, oil or money from anybody and in my polling units there is only one police and civil defence so why all this lamentn

Learn how to read and comprehend..

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Sate And Chibok. Not Adding Up. by Layolaw(f): 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
aresa:

Learn how to read and comprehend..
ode, if you are really hurt, why don't you lead the protest to chibok village/sambisa forest
Re: Ekiti Sate And Chibok. Not Adding Up. by aresa: 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2014
Layolaw: ode, if you are really hurt, why don't you lead the protest to chibok village/sambisa forest

Why should I lead any protest to fight terrorists? Was I elected or are you paying me taxpayers money to be your weak and incompetent commander in chief and the chief law enforcement officer who instead of doing his job by looking for our missing school girls is more concerned and preoccupied with his world famous dirty and rotten image?

You still need to learn how to read and comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Sate And Chibok. Not Adding Up. by bashydemy(m): 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2014
beremole: You guys should stop crying already, Ekiti is gone for good.
Osun will soon follow
You are stewpid, They take over Ekiti easily but cannot do anything in chibok, Bok Haram are still terrorising that village and some ediots will tell me GEJ has no hand in Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Sate And Chibok. Not Adding Up. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
Layolaw: liar! So your mean soldiers barricaded all opposition houses and roads? Hah hah while don't you pple (apc) fear God once. I live and work in Ekiti, infact l'm one of the pple that voted your man out of office without collecting rice, oil or money from anybody and in my polling units there is only one police and civil defence so why all this lamentn
End of discussion.

I wonder why people are scared of law enforcement agents. At least, they were in Ekiti to maintain law and order.
Re: Ekiti Sate And Chibok. Not Adding Up. by Layolaw(f): 10:52pm On Jun 30, 2014
aresa:

Why should I lead any protest to fight terrorists? Was I elected or are you paying me taxpayers money to be your weak and incompetent commander in chief and the chief law enforcement officer who instead of doing his job by looking for our missing school girls is more concerned and preoccupied with his world famous dirty and rotten image?

You still need to learn how to read and comprehend.

you need to go and see your doc before it get out of hand, but as for the Ekiti election if not for the presence of the military l know what would have happen

(1) (Reply)

How Pupils In Oyo Community School Are Forced To Drink Cattle Urine! (PHOTOS) / Fresh Rigging Plot Exposed:how Fg,pdp,inec,police,army Plan Against Aregbesola / Is This A Mega Rally Or Giga Rally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.