Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Ice Prince Spotted With Mike Tyson, TI And Rev. RUN - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ice Prince Spotted With Mike Tyson, TI And Rev. RUN (2331 Views)

A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki / Ice Prince Spotted Eating At A Mama Put Joint / Ini Edo Breaks Up With Mike Godson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ice Prince Spotted With Mike Tyson, TI And Rev. RUN by dondumexx(m): 1:18am On Jun 30, 2014
ICe prince is really ballin oo...the guy posed with tyson, ti and rev Run at the BET awards last night.

www.dondumex.com

Re: Ice Prince Spotted With Mike Tyson, TI And Rev. RUN by cheguevera: 2:35am On Jun 30, 2014
POSING WITH AFRICAN AMERICANS MEANS A RISE IN SOCIAL STATUS . Inferiority complex has eaten in your numb skulls

4 Likes

Re: Ice Prince Spotted With Mike Tyson, TI And Rev. RUN by Adamskuty(m): 5:07am On Jun 30, 2014
lol! TI no even send for the guy

he was like camera man do fast lemme get the fvck outta here. grin

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince Spotted With Mike Tyson, TI And Rev. RUN by fr3do(m): 6:01am On Jun 30, 2014
See T.I facial expression
really distasteful.

our celebs going there really look like wanna-bes (maybe they are), clad in what AAs over there wear not putting on atleast modded versions of our various native attires.
Make our celebs dey rep o! they will be accorded more respect.
Re: Ice Prince Spotted With Mike Tyson, TI And Rev. RUN by nkwako: 7:20am On Jun 30, 2014
fr3do: See T.I facial expression
really distasteful.

our celebs going there really look like wanna-bes (maybe they are), clad in what AAs over there wear not putting on atleast modded versions of our various native attires.
Make our celebs dey rep o! they will be accorded more respect.

My dear u hit the nail on the head u needed to have seen tpains face in that video with 2face.......even the picture with Chris and wizkid.....
Re: Ice Prince Spotted With Mike Tyson, TI And Rev. RUN by obowunmi(m): 8:20am On Jun 30, 2014
TI is like "who are these African niggers?" angry grin
Re: Ice Prince Spotted With Mike Tyson, TI And Rev. RUN by Djicemob: 8:56am On Jun 30, 2014
Mike Tyson didnt even know someone took a photo with him sef. Btw,did all these naija celebs go to the BET to snap pics with all these american stars?

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince Spotted With Mike Tyson, TI And Rev. RUN by cirmuell(m): 9:28am On Jun 30, 2014
Adamskuty: lol! TI no even send for the guy

he was like camera man do fast lemme get the fvck outta here. grin
dude yhu read minds? grin dat look is epic!!!
Re: Ice Prince Spotted With Mike Tyson, TI And Rev. RUN by Tval(m): 10:00am On Jun 30, 2014
Mike Tyson didn't know someone took a picture with him cheesy
Re: Ice Prince Spotted With Mike Tyson, TI And Rev. RUN by Drpazienza: 10:18am On Jun 30, 2014
y una 2 dy hate d 3 dudes were all aware
Re: Ice Prince Spotted With Mike Tyson, TI And Rev. RUN by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 30, 2014
T-val:
Mike Tyson didn't know someone took a picture with him cheesy

I swear.....
Re: Ice Prince Spotted With Mike Tyson, TI And Rev. RUN by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 30, 2014
Djicemob: Mike Tyson didnt even know someone took a photo with him sef. Btw,did all these naija celebs go to the BET to snap pics with all these american stars?
lmao. But for real mike tyson really dint know. Mayb d guy was talking to sum1 when ice prince photographer took that pic and the look on TI's face is priceless too.

Ice prince for just upload d pic with Rev Run only.
Re: Ice Prince Spotted With Mike Tyson, TI And Rev. RUN by Big4wig(m): 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2014
When you know your worth,you don't chase people, you replace them..its not PRIDE,its called SELF VALUE

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince Spotted With Mike Tyson, TI And Rev. RUN by Dramadiddy(m): 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2014
Re: Ice Prince Spotted With Mike Tyson, TI And Rev. RUN by Koolmexxi(m): 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2014
@OP, ur topic take style dey misleading. There is nothing spotted about these pics ooo. From all looks and indications Ice Prince Arrange himself wella den force pose from T. I, Mike Tyson and Rev. Run.. I doubt if T. I and Tyson knew about d shoots
Re: Ice Prince Spotted With Mike Tyson, TI And Rev. RUN by kelechiMarie(f): 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2014
Who are these OP's that keep on using the word SPOTTED for crying out loud this fellow was taking pictures spotted implies he was snapped by the paparazzi without his consent
2.why do nigerian artistes like famzing AA artistes are they gods or wat #wannabe

(1) (Reply)

#throwback Pics Of Wizkid,davido & Iceprince / "Any Man Who Is Scared Of My Success Is A Boy"- Genevieve Nnaji / Who Wore It Better Among These Four Celebrities ????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.