Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki (46763 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS / Thin Tall Tony On A Movie Set With Mike Okon And Mercy Aigbe (Photo) / Nairalander Pictured With Momodu's Son, Tekno, Miss Commonwealth At Eko Hotels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 21, 2016
I'm a sport presenter at Radio Nigeria, Unity 101.5FM Abakaliki.
On Wednesday April 20th 2016, Mike Ezuruonye and co gatecrashed my show; taking 15 minutes of my time. Well, he came for family planning sensitization.
Trust Nigerians, we snapped with him before he left like a flash.
'Those of you wey don dey born, no born pass 3'- Mike Ezuruonye 2016.

Here are the few pix I was able to snap.

I'm the short guy in the second pix

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by delishpot: 7:10am On Apr 21, 2016
Mike is humble. He is one of my favourites in Nollywood.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Everest880: 7:12am On Apr 21, 2016
Mike is humble, if na that Empty Headed Yoruba rapper called olamide, He Go say stop Bugging me, Thinking you want to ask him For money. grin
But Bros You ugly o

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by adegunwa4real(m): 7:14am On Apr 21, 2016
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 21, 2016
delishpot:
Mike is humble. He is one of my favourites in Nollywood.
yh he is.
He was rushing to another place but he still snapped with us.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 21, 2016
Congratulations bro.. God has finally done it for you.. You are few minutes away from FP..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Eme121(m): 7:52am On Apr 21, 2016
Short man, I just sorry 4 u. I just dey observe shaaa. Make I buy card

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 21, 2016
Eme121:
sorry for me cos I'm short? well, I've seen you. I wouldn't exchange words with you

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by nuelzy: 8:45am On Apr 21, 2016
ok nice...una men worwor sha.. .

bt its good to be a celeb o

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Nairadays: 10:42am On Apr 21, 2016
Nice and Good going.

Mike seems to easy going and a good actor.

God Bless

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Sijo01(f): 10:43am On Apr 21, 2016
Always bending his mouth like this undecided
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by bunmioguns(m): 10:43am On Apr 21, 2016
cool
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Reeberry: 10:44am On Apr 21, 2016
Eme121:
Re-create him na.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by ireneony(f): 10:44am On Apr 21, 2016
grin how come most nairaland men are average/ugly looking undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Category1: 10:44am On Apr 21, 2016
Atmmachine:
Begging celebrities for pictures.
I see Akon, Rick Ross, Drake, Lil wayne, Meek mill, Nicki Minaj almost every month in Magic city strip club, Atlanta but I've never asked them for pictures.
Only kids do that
Na who send this Oversabi mumu? undecided

[size=15pt]op,i no say na u go be dat black person, I no say u go wor wor. undecided
[/size]

10 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 21, 2016
1.WHY ARE YORUBA BOYS DIRTY & UNKEMPT? 2.OP YOU LOOK MALNOURISHED,ARE U SURE U ARE A PRESENTER?

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by MadCow1: 10:44am On Apr 21, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3624993_img20160420095939_jpeg37177f6e124700dde06745793b56d9b4

"AND THIS HAPPENED"..

I guess this is the new 'CLICK BAITING" tactics on Nairaland.

angry

11 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Praizekeyz(m): 10:44am On Apr 21, 2016
Everest880:
Mike is humble, if na that Empty Headed Yoruba rapper called olamide, He Go say stop Bugging me, Thinking you want to ask him For money. grin
But Bros You ugly o
shurrup olamide is one of d most cheerful giver among nigerian artist go to bariga and say dis shittt dey will applaude ur cheek.

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by adorablepepple(f): 10:44am On Apr 21, 2016
Ok
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by LesbianBoy(m): 10:45am On Apr 21, 2016
What's with the "And this happened"? Buhari sef undecided

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by igboboy3(m): 10:45am On Apr 21, 2016
MadCow1:

"AND THIS HAPPENED"..
I guess this is the new 'CLICK BAITING" tactics on Nairaland.
angry

Dumb clickbait tactics!
I was expecting something serious, only to end up with a bloody picture
Who Mike Ezuronye don epp?
Him wife dey Canada.
His Canadian passport is loading
He has land in Abuja.

Yet @op deceived me to see a damn picture.
Who Mike don epp sef?

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Atmmachine(m): 10:46am On Apr 21, 2016
Begging celebrities for pictures.
I see Akon, Rick Ross, Drake, Rich Homie Quan, Future , T.I, Lil wayne, Meek mill, Nicki Minaj almost every month in Magic city strip club, Atlanta but I've never asked them for pictures.
Only kids do that

If you want to see all the American celebrities, come to Atlanta Georgia, na you go tire.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by beGOOD4aba(m): 10:46am On Apr 21, 2016
fyn guy beta pikin humble guy
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by joey150(m): 10:46am On Apr 21, 2016
Who the hell captions post like this.. I was walking on the road and SEE WHAT HAPPPENED NEXT.

For God's sake..why why why... Aint there no smart people no more?!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by pTomz(m): 10:46am On Apr 21, 2016
This is a real story of a young Ex-Unilag girl who passed away last month. Her name is Lola. She was hit by a car at Oyingbo on her way to work at Apapa. She was working with MTN. She had a boy friend named Emeka, a banker who was recently transferred to Abuja. Both of them were true lovers. She spent half of the day and most night talking with Emeka on her phone. Lola's family knew about their relationship. Emeka was very close to Lola's family in spite of the tribal differences. (just imagine their love.) Before she passed away at LUTH, she told her friends:"If I pass away, please bury me with my cell phone"She also said the same thing to her parents. After her death at LUTH, the attendants couldn't carry her body to the mortuary. A lot of them tried to do so but couldn't. So they went to call a priest in church who had the gift of communicating with the dead. He sprinkled some salt and water on the body and started speaking to himself slowly. After a few minutes, he said:"this girl is missing something". Then her friends told them about her intention to be buried with her phone. They asked them to bring a coffin, and then they opened it and placed her phone inside the casket. After that, they tried to carry the body which could now be moved and they carried it away easily. Everyone was shocked. A day later which was Lola's birthday, Emeka came to their house with gifts but was so shocked to receive the news. He couldn't believe because he still spoke with Lola the previous day, He then tried calling her phone again in their presence and behold! It rang and Lola picked it and they were chatting. They called the priest to come and intervene and when he came and prayed for 5 hours,It was revealed that MTN is everywhere you go. Chill! Don't insult me yet, because I'm also looking for the idiot that composed this......lolz. But u like gist sha! See how u concentrated on this....

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by macaranta(m): 10:46am On Apr 21, 2016
OP Nlers are coming for you..brace yourself lipsrsealed
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by cutelover19(m): 10:46am On Apr 21, 2016
h
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by collitexnaira(m): 10:46am On Apr 21, 2016
Naija guys no dey take eyes see celebrity
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki by Ndkings1(m): 10:46am On Apr 21, 2016
handsome dude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emma Ehumadu: Stop Smoking Weed On Social Media - Labista Tells Wizkid, Davido / Saint Obi Poses With His Son (photo) / Kerry Washington & Her Husband, Nnamdi Asomugha At 33rd Independent Spirit Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.