Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:48 AM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (305908 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
ellad2k4eva:

Hmm, stuck on u? Ur words just dey sweet me like tombo, are u single? *winks*

You dey sweet me like party rice grin #Culled from Cynthia Morgan's song - Don't break my heart# but ain't flaunting you like a new device. tongue
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by omophunky(m): 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
tyconcepts:

Bros its confirmed 4.4 kitkat OS you are getting. Feat not grin
Thank you very much for ur quick response god bless you.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
omophunky: Thank you very much for ur quick response god God bless you.

Bless you too.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
Yeah!!! grin grin grin

Let's count our blessings...

The day went well and once again thanks to my Nairaland familiar...Yeah, I call you & you family coz that's how I see each and every one of you smiley

* Power bank sales (10400mAh & 12000mAh).

* Elephone P6i stock exhausted(fresh stock on transit)....Owner from Ughelli, Delta state took it for keeps (Delivered Personally and even drank Fayrous as against the Snapp i was offered coz i dont drink alcohol when on official duties) smiley

* Pre-order for the "almighty" THL 5000 with full to the brim accessories. I truly and honestly appreciate you "Vicarsenal"...So far, you converse more like a friend from many years back and that's what I see you as....More than just another customer smiley

* Inquiries that made me want to go on and on telling the wonders of the brands i flaunt.

To all commentors, posters & viewers....I appreciate you with warm hugs coz this thread won't be thread enough without you all.

Sleep knowing TYCONCEPTS got tight love for you kiss

Gracias.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
I see you @databoy247...Don't leave my thread without blessing me ooooo.
Please represent Warri and the Webmasters for here strongly grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:01am On Aug 16, 2014
Welcome to the only shop that's open 24/7 (Round the clock) all year round grin smiley grin

You want tabs & phones We gat them all, so step in and browse through & through, if we don't have it, its not worth it #Bragging Rights #grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by databoy247(m): 9:57am On Aug 16, 2014
tyconcepts: I see you @databoy247...Don't leave my thread without blessing me ooooo.
Please represent Warri and the Webmasters for here strongly grin

hehehe...

I aint going no where. grin grin

Nice products by the way...with people like una, i think Slot and co. should get ready for some serious competition oh.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:24am On Aug 16, 2014
databoy247:

hehehe...

I aint going no where. grin grin

Nice products by the way...with people like una, i think Slot and co. should get ready for some serious competition oh.

grin grin Bros don park well for here.....Webmasters & Warri fully and solidly represented on this thread grin grin Am loyal.

Here to give slot a run for their money, the field is large enough smiley

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:33pm On Aug 16, 2014
Fresh Deal For Internet Banking Users (Weekend giveaway).....Jiayu G4S with complete accessories on the roll...Bring your dice!!!

You dream it....We can get it grin

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tubohria(m): 6:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
Thanks for walking me throught and expecting your buzz from noon.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2014
tubohria: Thanks for walking me throught and expecting your buzz from noon.

My brother with the "Big heart".....My alarm reads "tubohria" grin

I will buzz you definitely.

I appreciate the conversation... You know how it feels relating with someone that knows the basis. grin

Tamara sei sei yo!!!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by semid4lyfe(m): 7:44pm On Aug 16, 2014
tyconcepts:
Tamara sei sei yo!!!

TY, who dey teach you my language? shocked
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Stvkmicheal(m): 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
TY i need a phone with 12000mah, 5inch screen, and 228gb rom with OTG function tongue
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2014
Stvkmicheal: TY i need a phone with 12000mah, 5inch screen, and 228gb rom with OTG function tongue

For here anything is possible ooo.....Even Phone with 20000mAh capacity, 500gb ram/1500gb ROM dey here grin We go manufacture am specially for you and you alone.

If you want it.....I gat it smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
semid4lyfe:

TY, who dey teach you my language? shocked

Oga Semid...I gat alots of affiliation to your language and I dey learn am small small + it was transmitted (You know what I mean tongue)
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Stvkmicheal(m): 11:15pm On Aug 16, 2014
tyconcepts:

For here anything is possible ooo.....Even Phone with 20000mAh capacity, 500gb ram/1500gb ROM dey here grin We go manufacture am specially for you and you alone.

If you want it.....I gat it smiley
how much including shipping to minna? cool
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Ymodulus: 3:29am On Aug 17, 2014
ellad2k4eva:

Hmm, stuck on u? Ur words just dey sweet me like tombo, are u single? *winks*

Hmmmmm. single................

hi tyconcept
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:45am On Aug 17, 2014
Stvkmicheal: how much including shipping to minna? cool

Contact via the usual channel for a deal tongue
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:48am On Aug 17, 2014
Ymodulus:

Hmmmmm. single................

hi tyconcept

My Sunday just got amazing wink Ymodulus, the guru 1 of importation & the baale of cargo services>>>>>>On my thread (give you imaginary hugs) I am indeed blessed.
Boss your presense is registered, noticed, appreciated and glued.... smiley
Abeg use this *600*08141****32*******# take hold your office well.

Single Ask me again private wink
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:48am On Aug 17, 2014
HIGHLIGHTS OF MLAIS NOTE PRO