Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (299312 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
ellad2k4eva:

Hello, any update yet from ur supplier as regards the battery? How are you today.

Hallo. No update yet, said he will get useful info/update by tomorrow, he has to be sure first. Once there is, trust me to drop it here.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Stvkmicheal(m): 3:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
tyconcepts:

Hahahahahaha....The account balance na small change compared to what's in yours as the Emir of Minna....Am loyal to your govt grin
@TYCONCEPTS dey use style stroke me.. grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
Its your SEPTEMBER to REMEMBER

[b]*******ELEPHONE P6i FULL SPECIFICATIONS*******

HIGHLIGHT;

* MTK6582 1.3GHz Quad Core high-speed processing platform
* Internal RAM:1G/ROM:4G
* 5.0" QHD(960X540 pixels)
* 3G (WCDMA/WCDMA) / (WCDMA/GSM)
* 7.6mm thin body
* 2100mAh lithium ion battery
* Equipped with the Android 4.4.2
* 3G,WIFI 802.11b/g support,EDGE,HSDPA,HSUPA

*******FULL SPECS*******

Brand : Elephone

Model : P6i

CPU : MediaTek MTK6582 1.3GHz Quad Core

RAM :1G
ROM : 4G

Band : 3G (WCDMA/WCDMA) / (WCDMA/GSM)
WCDMA 2100/850 (HSDPA) and GSM 850/900/1800/1900

Dual sim cards, dual standby

Navigation : GPS+AGPS Navigator

Display : 5.0' QHD IPS

Display Resolution : 960X540 pixels

Camera : Front - 5.0MP & Back : 13MP AF+ Flash light

Wireless transmission;
3G,WIFI 802.11b/g/n,
Bluetooth 4.0,EDGE,HSDPA,HSUPA
Modem features : Wireless AP ( Mobile AP )
HSUPA : Support 5.76 Mbps
HSDPA : Support 7.2 Mbps

OTG : Support

Gravity Sensor : Support

Proximity sensor : Support

Light Sensor : Support

Bluetooth : Support V2.0/3.0/4.0

FM : Support

Java Expand : Support

Music/video : Support

WAP Browser : Support

Hand-writing : Support

Multilingual : Support

Battery Capacity : 2200mAh

Phone book : 1000 Group

SMS/MMS : Support

Headphone jack : 5MM standard interface

Other Feature : NFC, Fingerprint,3G, WIFI, GPS, Bluetooth, Ebook, Email, Messaging,
Wallpapers, Calendar, Calculator, Clock, Camera, etc

Dimensions : Net Weight(Including battery) 156g

Box contains;

1 x Elephone P6i
1 x 2100mAh Battery
1 x AC Charger Adapter (UK & EU)
1 x USB Cable
1 x OTG Cable
1 x Earphone
1 x Cable Winder
1 x Phone Holder
1 x Manual
1 x TYCONCEPTS Receipt

Price = #19,500

Call or Whatsapp : 08036965028
BBM Pin : 7F30D384

Communication channels are open 24/7.[/b]

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2014
Stvkmicheal: @TYCONCEPTS dey use style stroke me.. grin

I dare not "stroke" the Emir of Minna..I no fit use my head test the potency of gun medicine naaaa... grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by chuksp09(m): 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
@OP, Any news on the xiaomi Redmi note. Still waiting
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
chuksp09: @OP, Any news on the xiaomi Redmi note. Still waiting

Sorry dear for the delay in response....The hustle no easy....#Suggestion# why not state your budget and specs and let's work around that rather than the goose wild chase grin That way you get what you want and its a win-win.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by chuksp09(m): 6:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
@OP i know say u don try. I have a budget of 24 - 25k. I just need a big device with quadcore, a nice battery and a good camera.
It must not be a tab, i just need it big.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
***************Sigh of sweet relief******************

Home alas grin

Thus the day went well thanks to my Nairaland family, you guys has being worth me, myself and I smiley smiley

*Successful Dispatch to Benin, Lagos & Asaba smiley
*Ongoing pre-order/part payment for Cube 9x
*Countless inquiries

God bless you all grin smiley kiss

Gracias!!!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
chuksp09: @OP i know say u don try. I have a budget of 24 - 25k. I just need a big device with quadcore, a nice battery and a good camera.
It must not be a tab, i just need it big.

You mentioned keyboard case, leather case in one of your post, are those included in the 24-25k budget? shocked
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by chuksp09(m): 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
tyconcepts:

You mentioned keyboard case, leather case in one of your post, are those included in the 24-25k budget? shocked
that is if it turns out to be a tab. Keyboardcase preferably. Yes its also in d budget.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by omophunky(m): 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
tyconcepts: ***************Sigh of sweet relief******************

Home alas grin

Thus the day went well thanks to my Nairaland family, you guys has being worth me, myself and I smiley smiley

*Countless inquiries

Gracias!!!
I just make 50% down payment on CUBE TALK 9x, can't wait to get my hands on that tab. grin
tyconcepts: ***************Sigh of sweet relief******************

Home alas grin

*Countless inquiries

Gracias!!!
I just make 50% down payment on CUBE TALK 9x this afternoon , can't wait to get my hands on that tab.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
chuksp09: that is if it turns out to be a tab. Keyboardcase preferably. Yes its also in d budget.

Why do I feel your budget is far too low to get you a tab with the specs you mentioned Well except you settle for Cube U51GT, then we can work something out.
Look out for Ainol BW1 II also, its 7.85", IPS Screen 2.0MP/5.0MP, 3500 mAh battery e.t.c but you have to up your budget to 30k to get this with full accessories grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
*******Bed Calling!!!*******

I leave you all with this song " Ebezina by Preye " (Google it, download from tubidy, waptrick and many other download sites). I can send it to you via Whatsapp or BBM if you are on my list....Am keeping it on replay all night long smiley I find strength, peace, reassurance, serenity and many more in this song after a "successful" day. You don't have to understand the language behind the song, just know you can call on the "God of the midnight hour" and he answers with change.

Sleep sound and wake up with a spring in your feet.

I Love you all smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by vicarsenal(m): 7:46am On Aug 15, 2014
Morning house, so excited am paying 50% down payment of ma THL 5000 today, hope to feel dat monster by Next week, trust TY concepts to get it down ASAP Jet Speed.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:03am On Aug 15, 2014
vicarsenal: Morning house, so excited am paying 50% down payment of ma THL 5000 today, hope to feel dat monster by Next week, trust TY concepts to get it down ASAP Jet Speed.

smileyI like the "Jet Speed" part. Pay and go to sleep with your two eyes closed, let me worry for you pleaseeeee grin You will ask yourself " am i dreaming" when I call you up that the "beast" is ready to be in your hands.

Thanks for using TYCONCEPTS as your signature for 3days now....Mo' appreciate kiss

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 8:05am On Aug 15, 2014
omophunky: I just make 50% down payment on CUBE TALK 9x, can't wait to get my hands on that tab. ;DI just make 50% down payment on CUBE TALK 9x this afternoon , can't wait to get my hands on that tab.

Your Cube 9x will soon be on a roller coaster....Get ready to "TALK" the talk cheesy

==========================================

[b]*******CUBE TALK 9X FULL SPECIFICATIONS*******

Cube Talk 9x U65GTG 9.7" 3G WCDMA Phone Call Tablet PC; MT8392 Octa Core, 2GB RAM/32GB ROM, Bluetooth, GPS, 2048*1536 Retina IPS Display, 8MP CAM, 10000mah Battery

Model: Cube Talk 9x U65GT

Screen Information: 9.7 Inch Retinal IPS 10 Point touch Capacitive Screen

Resolution: 2048x1536 pixels

CPU: MT8392,Octa Core,2.0GHz

GPU: Mail-450

Operation System: Android 4.4.2 Kit Kat

RAM : 2GB

ROM(Storage): 32GB

Extend Card: Support TF card up to 32GB extended

Camera: Rear Camera:8.0MP

Front Camera:2.0MP

Bluetooth: YES(4.0)

GPS: YES

OTG: YES

WIFi: YES, 802.11n/b/g

2G GSM(Phone Call): GSM:850/900/1800/1900MHz/ 3G: WCDMA:900/2100MHz

Video: MPEG2/MPEG4/AVC1/WMV3/VP8

Music: MP3/WMA/WAV/OGG/M4A/AAC/AC3/FLAC/APE

Ebook: TXT,PDF,HTML…

Other Applications: Phone Call, Messaging, File Manager,OfficeSuite,Google Search, Map, Browser,Gallery,Clock,Calculator, Calendar, Email

Language :Multi- language support

Connectivity

1 x Micro Sim Card Slot

1 x Micro 5PIN USB port

1 x Micro TF card slot

1 x 3.5mm Earphone port

Battery: 4.35V/10000mAh

Work Time: Music: up to12 hours, Video: up to 5.3 hours

Power Device : Adapter Input 100/240V Output 5V-2A

Product Dimension: 237*170*7.0MM

Net Weight: 560g

Package including

1 x Charger(5V-2A)

1 x Micro USB Cable

1 x Warranty Card

1 x User manual

1 x Leather keyboard

1 x Leather pouch

1 x Screen protector

1 x Touch pen

1 x USB cable

1 x OTG cable

1 x Earphone

1 x UK Adapter

Price - #48,700 [/b]

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:05am On Aug 15, 2014
*******AVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT*******

* Jiayu G4S..............#36,000 √

* Elephone P2000..............#35,000 √

* Xiaomi Hongomi 1s...........#30,000

* Elephone P10...............#28,500 #28,000 √

* Elephone P6i................#22,000 √

* Cube 9x 2GB/32GB...........#48,700

* Chuwi VX3..............#37,000

All phones comes with full accessories listed below;

1 x Silicon case
1 x Cable winder
1 x Card reader
1 x Phone holder
1 x Touch pen
1 x Earphone
1 x OTG cable
1 x USB cable
1 x Charger (EU & UK)

All tablets comes with the following listed accessories;

1 x Keyboard case
1 x Leather case
1 x OTG cable
1 x MHL to HDMI cable (where appropriate)
1 x Screen film
1 x Touch pen
1 x Earphone
1 x USB cable
1 x Charger.

We deliver nation wide in 24hours....No delay....No stories.

Would you rather not shop with us smiley

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by 9free(m): 9:54am On Aug 15, 2014
Registering presence........
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:57am On Aug 15, 2014
9free: Registering presence........

Your presence gives me thrills....Highly appreciated

*******Am having butterflies in my tummy kiss kiss kiss*******
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by vicarsenal(m): 11:37am On Aug 15, 2014
vicarsenal: Morning house, so excited am paying 50% down payment of ma THL 5000 today, hope to feel dat monster by Next week, trust TY concepts to get it down ASAP Jet Speed.

PAID!!!!
Now my Monster is on 1st Class Flight to Naija. Cant wait
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
vicarsenal:

PAID!!!!
Now my Monster is on 1st Class Flight to Naija. Cant wait

Payment is 110% CONFIRMED!!!

***#30,000 part payment for THL 5000 with full to the brim accessories, 2pcs of class 10 16GB SD card + Waybill to Ado-Ekiti*** #We no go mention the balance# grin

Your "monster" is jetting down fully loaded & grinded, it would land straight on your roof grin
When someone hands me the barton all I do is race till the finish line with God helping.

Am customer-centric, my thrills comes from your satisfaction grin

The count-down is so on!!!

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by sleemoon(m): 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
Nice work ty... Chatted u yestaday concerning d cube9x ... Abeg fill me in wen it land
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
sleemoon: Nice work ty... Chatted u yestaday concerning d cube9x ... Abeg fill me in wen it land

shocked So you were that dear that chatted me last night Thanks for your kind words, they meant a lot. I will definately keep you posted in regards to Cube 9x.....Contact saved grin

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
Wanna own ELEPHONE P10

Its up for bargain!!!
its original price is #28,000 with its accessories, you can mention the price you want to pay for it by quoting this post, we consider it if its "fair" enough and viola!!! Its yours......Pay and have it dispatched immediately.

Please don't mention ridiculous prices, remember "Dia ris God" grin

TGIF!!! let's make your weekend meaningful grin

Elephone
...........Keep expecting and be surprised!!!

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
ellad2k4eva:

Hello, any update yet from ur supplier as regards the battery? How are you today.

The day I learn how to pronounce your moniker, I'd off to the church in thanksgiving grin

About the 4000mAh back up battery for P2000, am afraid the one found didn't fit in properly as it doesn't allow the back casing to lap properly cry
How do we do you now
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
tyconcepts:

The day I learn how to pronounce your moniker, I'd off to the church in thanksgiving grin

About the 4000mAh back up battery for P2000, am afraid the one found didn't fit in properly as it doesn't allow the back casing to lap properly cry
How do we do you now

My moniker ain't hard. Ellad, 2k(two thousand), 4va(forever). In summary, Ellad two thousand and forever.

Back to the matter, dats not gud. Just my area ain't dat OK electricity wise, dats Y am insisting on a beta ba3. Lemme think over it Sha cuz d elephone specs with that pricr is to good to give up on.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
ellad2k4eva:

My moniker ain't hard. Ellad, 2k(two thousand), 4va(forever). In summary, Ellad two thousand and forever.

Back to the matter, dats not gud. Just my area ain't dat OK electricity wise, dats Y am insisting on a beta ba3. Lemme think over it Sha cuz d elephone specs with that pricr is to good to give up on.

Contact me offline let me give you an incentive as per the battery ish : 08036965028

Back to your moniker, anything that has money (but not as much as good seller-buyer relationship) in it attracts me, guess thats why you are stuck on me grin

Vote me president in the next election and your light issues will be history.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by lanre316: 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
LOL. I just love this girl's sense of humor and her professionalism. She is the kind of seller one would love to give big tips after sales and told to forget the change.

Carry on, girl. You rock till infinity.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
lanre316: LOL. I just love this girl's sense of humor and her professionalism. She is the kind of seller one would love to give big tips after sales and told to forget the change.

Carry on, girl. You rock till infinity.

Am humbled your royal highness grin
....Still a work in progress and getting better is the only thing I yearn for.
Seems you are a prophet oooo shocked Coz I seems to be getting tips from customers lately, one dashed me #400 MTN card yesterday another gave me #1000 for sharwama too grin

I rock because am surrounded by people like your sweet self who rocks too.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
tyconcepts:

Contact me offline let me give you an incentive as per the battery ish : 08036965028

Back to your moniker, anything that has money (but not as much as good seller-buyer relationship) in it attracts me, guess thats why you are stuck on me grin

Vote me president in the next election and your light issues will be history.

Hmm, stuck on u? Ur words just dey sweet me like tombo, are u single? *winks*
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by omophunky(m): 6:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
tyconcepts:

Your Cube 9x will soon be on a roller coaster....Get ready to "TALK" the talk cheesy
Just to be sure of what am getting is it 4.2 jelly bean or 4.4 kitkat ?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
omophunky: Just to be sure of what am getting is it 4.2 jelly bean or 4.4 kitkat ?

Bros its confirmed 4.4 kitkat OS you are getting. Feat not grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / Www.whatsapp.com- Download Whatsapp For Nokia, Blackberry, Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.