Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (299354 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by lilkudos(m): 12:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
tyconcepts:

No offence.....They are "Made in China".
aiit think i found a better one.. thanks
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
lilkudos:

aiit think i found a better one.. thanks

Happy for you.

#Peace

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by starlightRR(m): 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
Which 2gig ram phone do you have in stock?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
starlightRR:
Which 2gig ram phone do you have in stock?

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 = #44,000

Siswoo C55 Pro = #32,000
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
princetom1:
It has come to my attention that more people will softbrick their Elephone P8000,
In order to avoid this, only update ur P8000 through OTA wen u just receive it and has not downloaded or set anything on it. If after using ur phone, u still want to update it through OTA, u have to reset it back to factory setting and wipe all data on it first. Anything apart from this, ur chances of updating through OTA successfully is 10%. So, its advisable to always make a back up of ur data and apps.
NOTE; It isn't elephone fault but MTKs

CC: tyconcepts

Thanks for the info.

CC : To those it may concern.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by justfree1(m): 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
It's been a completely unique experience using Jiayu s3 wink but it's time to try something else grin
If you are considering buying Jiayu s3, connect with me, just 35k. As NEAT AS NEW with it's pouch, Android 5.1.
Whatsapp/call: +234 706 448 2916
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2015
justfree1:
It's been a completely unique experience using Jiayu s3 wink but it's time to try something else grin
If you are considering buying Jiayu s3, connect with me, just 35k. As NEAT AS NEW with it's pouch, Android 5.1.
Whatsapp/call: +234 706 448 2916

Genuine deal.....Grab if you are interested.

Bros make we begin search for your new "baby" when you are ready.

#Way Up

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by valencia25(m): 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
Get in touch if you need Elephone P3000s
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by lilmonarch(m): 8:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ma'am i need the Oppo R7 Plus. how much Can i get it?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
valencia25:
Report to this thread if you need Rooted Elephone P3000s at affordable rate >> https://www.nairaland.com/2634733/neatly-used-elephone-p3000s-sale

We hear!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by valencia25(m): 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
tyconcepts:

We hear!
I see you
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by karferguso(m): 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
Can I gt cube talk 9x charger and how much is it?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by karferguso(m): 1:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
Pls can I get cube talk 9x charger and the price
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by prindu(m): 12:04am On Oct 05, 2015
Greetings ma'am TY....how is business? It's been a while! cool cool
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Leyqute(m): 10:45am On Oct 05, 2015
Do you have any 8 - 10 inch tablet of over 1.5GB RAM with a price range of between 30 - 45k?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by peacemaranatha(m): 11:21am On Oct 05, 2015
Hello ma'am, how much can you get doogee f5 for me?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by walecosby: 10:58am On Oct 07, 2015
Pls I need the pineng power bank. Can I av the prices and how do I make an order?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:51am On Oct 13, 2015
walecosby:
Pls I need the pineng power bank. Can I av the prices and how do I make an order?

Pineng 10000mah = #4,500.

Q : How do I make an order??

A : We agree on the price and location of delivery....You pay via my bank account and I dispatch to you via available courier service as agreed and you receive....We all smile.

Thank you and sorry am just responding.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:52am On Oct 13, 2015
Leyqute:
Do you have any 8 - 10 inch tablet of over 1.5GB RAM with a price range of between 30 - 45k?

Cube Talk 9x 16gb = #46,000
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:53am On Oct 13, 2015
prindu:
Greetings ma'am TY....how is business? It's been a while! cool cool

I greet you too Sir.... How is the family and everuthing?

High regards!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:57am On Oct 13, 2015
karferguso:
Pls can I get cube talk 9x charger and the price

Buying just a charger from "yonder" won't land at a friendly price o!

Why not get a good charger from around you at a reliable sales outlet?

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by x3da(m): 4:01am On Oct 14, 2015
Inkredible:

TY pls do you still have this tablet or ainol talos tablets? A friend of mine for some reason I dont know wants it.

Kindly state the current prices pls.

Hi TY i'd also like to know, also pipo p8 or u8. Thanks
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:29am On Oct 15, 2015
x3da:

Hi TY i'd also like to know, also pipo p8 or u8. Thanks

NO to PiPO U8.

Would see about PiPO P8.

Thanks.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by zaynie(f): 5:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
tyconcepts:

NO to PiPO U8.

Would see about PiPO P8.

Thanks.

Hello Sis
How are u?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
zaynie:

Hello Sis
How are u?

My dear....A lot I wanna say BUT.

Thanks for checking ((((hugs))))

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by zaynie(f): 10:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
tyconcepts:

My dear....A lot I wanna say BUT.

Thanks for checking ((((hugs))))

You r welcome. It is well sis. Even when you think it isnt...it is well.
Everyone is worried about you in the other thread. Just try and show face.
Take care.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:53am On Oct 16, 2015
zaynie:

You r welcome. It is well sis. Even when you think it isnt...it is well.
Everyone is worried about you in the other thread. Just try and show face.
Take care.

I will ma'am.

Mo' appreciate....

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Mikados(m): 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
maam,

i want details for the ffg as per price, availability etc

1. teclast x98 pro

2. siswoo r8+
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
Mikados:
maam,

i want details for the ffg as per price, availability etc

1. teclast x98 pro

2. siswoo r8+

Sir ;

Teclast X98 Pro with full accessories = #68,000

Siswoo r8+ = Not selling yet

Available on your request.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Mikados(m): 4:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
tyconcepts:

Sir ;
Teclast X98 Pro with full accessories = #68,000
Siswoo r8+ = Not selling yet
Available on your request.

Aiit!

R8 nko?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
Mikados:

Aiit!

R8 nko?

Would quote you on this by morning.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Mikados(m): 6:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
tyconcepts:

Would quote you on this by morning.

No p.

U can add 'ZUK Z1' too

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / Www.whatsapp.com- Download Whatsapp For Nokia, Blackberry, Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.