Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (298414 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by peacemaranatha(m): 4:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
Madam how much is doogee f5? Pls urgent. Did u have it now?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by iyomomo(f): 10:15am On Oct 18, 2015
tyconcepts:

Would quote you on this by morning.
Hello dearie, hope u are doing well?
Pls stop by n drop a word.
It is well with u n urs.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Arbeola13: 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
I want the prices of these phones letv one pro, meizu mx5 pro, meizu mx5 and one plus 2 together with shipping cost.
Thanks
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by gbodimowo(m): 4:31am On Oct 30, 2015
Ty whatsup how life just passing
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
iyomomo:
Hello dearie, hope u are doing well? Pls stop by n drop a word. It is well with u n urs.
Bless you sis....
LO dropped 21-10-2015 and I have dropped the news on our thread.
Vigilante Is Real.
Thanks for checking ma'am.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
gbodimowo:
Ty whatsup how life just passing
High rgds sire.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
peacemaranatha:
Madam how much is doogee f5? Pls urgent. Did u have it now?

Not available sir.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by jworos(m): 6:39am On Nov 06, 2015
Please i need price for Meizu M2 note tampered glass n case.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
Available For Immediate Dispatch

* Cubetalk 9x 16GB Version = #45,000

* Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime = #50,000

* Jiayu S3 Advance = #46,000

* Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 16GB = #45,000

* Umi Iron = #43,000

* Gionee M5 = #43,000

* Lenovo K3 Note = #40,000

* Meizu M2 Note = #38,000

* Doogee X5 Pro = #25,000

* Doogee X5 = #15,000

Call or WhatsApp : 08036965028

BBM : 7F30D384
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by weezii(m): 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
welcome back !!!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:19am On Nov 07, 2015
weezii:
welcome back !!!

Thanks uncle weezii.

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:21am On Nov 07, 2015
Meanwhile ;

iSell Phones, Tablets & Power Banks.

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:46am On Nov 09, 2015
* Umi Iron = #43,000
* Gionee M5 = #43,000
* Doogee X5 = #15,000

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:47am On Nov 09, 2015

* Umi Iron = #43,000

* Gionee M5 = #43,000

* Doogee X5 = #15,000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 10:42am On Nov 11, 2015
Order coz we selling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by peacemaranatha(m): 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
tyconcepts:

Not available sir.

Madam, pls I need do ogee 550 screen. Pls quickly guide me on how to go about the order. The phone dropped down and the extreme end at the bottom break . only the return button, I mean the screen was damaged. I since its one screen since it's ogs. so the major screen is the one that got damaged Pls help o. You. Are my seller oo grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
peacemaranatha:

Madam, pls I need do ogee 550 screen. Pls quickly guide me on how to go about the order. The phone dropped down and the extreme end at the bottom break . only the return button, I mean the screen was damaged. I since its one screen since it's ogs. so the major screen is the one that got damaged Pls help o. You. Are my seller oo grin

Reach me via my contacts.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2015

* Umi Iron = #43,000

* Gionee M5 = #43,000

* Doogee X5 = #15,000

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by bigW(m): 6:52am On Nov 26, 2015
tyconcepts:

* Umi Iron = #43,000

* Gionee M5 = #43,000

* Doogee X5 = #15,000

Do u have gionee elife e8?

And how much is it?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by jworos(m): 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
Please i need Tampered glass for Meizu M2 Note to Abraka,delta state...Whats d total price?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
bigW:

Do u have gionee elife e8?
And how much is it?
Don't have.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by ifechez: 6:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
Can i get Umi Rome 4G, gold or ash Colour?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by maybach19892(m): 7:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
i need umi iron pro how much?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by maybach19892(m): 7:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
can umi iron go for 40k? in lekki lagos
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by iykepaddy: 10:11am On Dec 05, 2015
Good Morning TYconcepts,

I'm really holding myself back not to give you a bad review... I've called you over a thousand times, sent you lots of text messages and yet no reply you don't even return my missed calls. Left for me, I'll say you're avoiding my calls after you sold me a whack Jiayu s3 phone. I'm really not happy with the services you rendered to me this time.

I received the phone (Jiayu S3) about a week ago and for two days i couldn't use the phone because the imei number was tampered with. After i restored factory setting on the phone, I became able to use it. After about four days, the phone just turned off and since then, it couldn't turn on. I've tried everything i know how to do but my efforts were all futile and i got the phone for over N45,000. Ask yourself this, if you got a phone for that amount of money and it turns out faulty how will you feel about the person you got it from.
Coupled with all these, i also paid for extra battery and pouch but i didn't receive them and I'm yet to get the refund after you asked me to send my account details and i sent it like three time. The total money i paid to you was N52,000 and how I'm having a phone that doesn't work when i got the phone just about a week ago. I really regret doing this business with you... If I've regretted any of my actions this year, its buying this phone from you. I've done all I can to have this issue resolved amicably but your continuous silence to my plight is driving me nuts.

The best thing to do now is to send the phone back to the supplier and get it replaced as the warranty still covers the device. The sooner the better. I've packaged the phone just the way i received it and its ready to be dispatched to the location you request..

Ikechukwu Ibebugwu
Abuja

cc: SirBigH

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Finesauce: 10:39am On Dec 05, 2015
Make awesome deals with Jumia.com today by purchasing d all new INNJOO MAX 2 PLUS...

This is a new device manufuctured by the INNJOO company.....In collaboration with the INNJOO company, Jumia gives out dis awesome device for a really appreciable price. Check out its specifications:

DISPLAY: 5.5"inches hd screen.

STORAGE AND SPEED:
Ram; 1gb
Processors; quad core(1ghz) and mediatec
Rom/internal storage; 16gb

CAMERA:
secondary camera; 8mp
primary camera; 13mp plus bright flash

OPERATING SYSTEM: android 5.1 lollipop...

BATTERY: 4000mah

With these above specs in a device u go unlimited and u explore the world.

Make ur fast and Free orders by contacting or whatsapping Agent Martins Onuegbu on 08136591672 at d really appreciable price of #23,500...Hurry Now....

You can also make orders for other items(ANY item at all) that u prefer.

JUMIA!! "best quality u can trust!!

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by iykepaddy: 10:49am On Dec 05, 2015
Good Morning TYconcepts,

I'm really holding myself back not to give you a bad review... I've called you over a thousand times, sent you lots of text messages and yet no reply you don't even return my missed calls. Left for me, I'll say you're avoiding my calls after you sold me a whack Jiayu s3 phone. I'm really not happy with the services you rendered to me this time.

I received the phone (Jiayu S3) about a week ago and for two days i couldn't use the phone because the imei number was tampered with. After i restored factory setting on the phone, I became able to use it. After about four days, the phone just turned off and since then, it couldn't turn on. I've tried everything i know how to do but my efforts were all futile and i got the phone for over N45,000. Ask yourself this, if you got a phone for that amount of money and it turns out faulty how will you feel about the person you got it from.
Coupled with all these, i also paid for extra battery and pouch but i didn't receive them and I'm yet to get the refund after you asked me to send my account details and i sent it like three time. The total money i paid to you was N52,000 and how I'm having a phone that doesn't work when i got the phone just about a week ago. I really regret doing this business with you... If I've regretted any of my actions this year, its buying this phone from you. I've done all I can to have this issue resolved amicably but your continuous silence to my plight is driving me nuts.

The best thing to do now is to send the phone back to the supplier and get it replaced as the warranty still covers the device. The sooner the better. I've packaged the phone just the way i received it and its ready to be dispatched to the location you request..

Ikechukwu Ibebugwu
Abuja

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by callydon(m): 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
iykepaddy:
Good Morning TYconcepts,

I think she heard u d first time, so wait n u'll definitely get a reply from her.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
maybach19892:
can umi iron go for 40k? in lekki lagos

No it can't.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
maybach19892:
i need umi iron pro how much?
#45,000.
Sorry am just responding.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
ifechez:
Can i get Umi Rome 4G, gold or ash Colour?

Not available.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
iykepaddy:
Good Morning TYconcepts,

Ikechukwu Ibebugwu
Abuja

Good morning Mr Iyke.

I didn't notice if you are holding yourself from giving a bad review coz you already did so let's not dwell on your intended goodwill.

Your alleged "called me a thousand times and sent lots of text messages" are to which line exactly coz the last time we spoke and texted on the issue of your refund was on the 01-12-2015 and I was yanked off connection by MTN later same day for a suppose update of Sim registration and judging by my current maternity duties I can't leave the house at the moment. How I got connected back on after days is still a miracle.

Am avoiding your calls like your insinuate yet same me returned all missed calls during our transaction and even after, i also remember calling and spending series of time on phone with you when IMEI became an issue.....Maybe you know who tampered with the IMEI as you indicated coz you will be the first of countless clients bringing such issues to my notice.

I also remember asking you to send the phone back during that IMEI issue and you said not to worry that all is good so no need. Even when all was good already, you didn't inform me, I called to check and that I did twice to confirm you were good with your purchase and your answer was in affirmative. So before you say am avoiding your calls you might want to have a rethink.

Phones don't just turn off and not turn on......Something must have led to it so tell me exactly what led to it or did you receive the phone dead?

When issues arise.....we put heads together for a solution coz calling me out on Nairaland and pasting your "good review" all over my threads WON'T SOLVE IT.

As regards the bolded....You told me you took it to a technician to take a look at it. You might wanna check how warranty works.....Anyway get a means of chatting me on either WhatsApp or BBM coz the calling and texting is beginning to exhaust both of us financially.

As for your refund if I didn't want to I won't have asked for your details. I will definitely refund, you can count on it.

Thanks.

cc : Sirbigh

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.