Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE - Technology Market (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (299583 Views)

Authentic Brand New and UK Used Phones,Tabs and Laptops. Come in / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Anambra Swap(buy/swap Phones,tabs,pcs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by SirBigH: 12:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
Mind blowing devices with awesome features........ Interestingly folks, delivery is swift and customer relationship is excellent. Think quality, think durability, think affordability------------>>>>> THINK T&Y Concepts only. Am still rocking my Ainol BW1 though.

More purchases soon!!!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
Yoney007:

Your order has being shipped via Dhl to your stated address. Tracking number has being sent to you via Whatsapp. The minor delay you noticed in the shipping was due to your "gift" purchase, had to ensure its included bcoz my "word" is my "bond". Few pictures of the content (Abeg no mind the photograph, e never graduate from the school of photography grin) #TeamChuwi

Thanks TY.
Been counting down!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2014
umagba:

Thanks TY.
Been counting down!

Close your eyes and imagine yourself by the riverside *culled from the movie "Legend of the seeker" grin

Am counting down alongside. How is work Sir & the family? High regards. smiley

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
SirBigH: Mind blowing devices with awesome features........ Interestingly folks, delivery is swift and customer relationship is excellent. Think quality, think durability, think affordability------------>>>>> THINK T&Y Concepts only. Am still rocking my Ainol BW1 though.

More purchases soon!!!

***** Duff hats (even though ladies don't do hats)*****
Sir Henry does know what to say when he steps in smiley
One of the pioneer owners/users of Ainol BW1 in the whole of Owerri....You are recognised Sir grin

Y'all have heard from the horse's mouth....What are you waiting for??

Oya enter!

Bend down!!

Select!!! grin

1 Like

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:04am On Aug 12, 2014
Hurray!!!

Its morning beautiful people!!! grin

We are taking a splash deep today for our numerous viewers (silent followers) grin

What is the "Splash deep" shocked

For every post, inquiries, follow you make on this thread, you are entitled to a "RECHARGE CARD" of your choiced network.

****How to be entitled****

* View thread

* Make a reasonable inquiry smiley

* Tell us what you think of "TYCONCEPTS"

* Follow thread

*****Viola!!! You have won a RECHARGE CARD*****
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Stvkmicheal(m): 7:19am On Aug 12, 2014
TY is the bw1 replaceable screen still available? If yes how much to send down to minna?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 7:28am On Aug 12, 2014
Stvkmicheal: TY is the bw1 replaceable screen still available? If yes how much to send down to minna?

Silent viewer Stvkmicheal (I don smoke you out today grin)....Sending to Minna is as easy as ABC but Ainol BW1 replacement screen is currently not available. Thanks.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by BetaTechnicians: 9:57am On Aug 12, 2014
Stvkmicheal: TY is the bw1 replaceable screen still available? If yes how much to send down to minna?
Full screen or just touch screen ?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by kentochi(m): 11:10am On Aug 12, 2014
tyconcepts:

Silent viewer Stvkmicheal (I don smoke you out today grin)....Sending to Minna is as easy as ABC but Ainol BW1 replacement screen is currently not available. Thanks.
How long do the battery last?
Did it come with extra battery?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:21am On Aug 12, 2014
kentochi:
How long do the battery last?
Did it come with extra battery?

Exactly what inquiry are you making? Your quote is confusing.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Stvkmicheal(m): 11:31am On Aug 12, 2014
BetaTechnicians:
Full screen or just touch screen ?
I dnt really know but d glass is cracked but d screen not affected cos there's no ink or anytin on d screen and d touch is not responding.. Jst d crack on d outer glass..
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by kentochi(m): 11:31am On Aug 12, 2014
tyconcepts:

Exactly what inquiry are you making? Your quote is confusing.
Ainol BW1
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by BetaTechnicians: 11:37am On Aug 12, 2014
Stvkmicheal: I dnt really know but d glass is cracked but d screen not affected cos there's no ink or anytin on d screen and d touch is not responding.. Jst d crack on d outer glass..
Then all you need is just the replacement glass and that would cost you lesser than the full screen and it's available. Except if the lcd can't be succesfully detached from the glass, that's when the option of full lcd dominates.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Stvkmicheal(m): 11:39am On Aug 12, 2014
tyconcepts:

so when will u have it in stock?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Stvkmicheal(m): 11:42am On Aug 12, 2014
BetaTechnicians:
Then all you need is just the replacement glass and that would cost you lesser than the full screen and it's available. Except if the lcd can't be succesfully detached from the glass, that's when the option of full lcd dominates.
I dnt know if d lcd is detachable frm d glass or not, how do I knw pls..
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by BetaTechnicians: 11:46am On Aug 12, 2014
Stvkmicheal: I dnt know if d lcd is detachable frm d glass or not, how do I knw pls..
Who wants to effect the replacement?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by BetaTechnicians: 11:48am On Aug 12, 2014
Stvkmicheal: I dnt know if d lcd is detachable frm d glass or not, how do I knw pls..
Its actually detacheable but the success depends on who handles it and other conditions.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 11:58am On Aug 12, 2014
kentochi:
Ainol BW1

Read thread properly.....We ain't talking Ainol BW1 ***No let "recharge card" attraction make you just want to post anything to win one bros grin grin grin***

Thanks all the same smiley
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by BetaTechnicians: 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2014
tyconcepts:

Read thread properly.....We ain't talking Ainol BW1 ***No let "recharge card" attraction make you just want to post anything to win one bros grin grin grin***

Thanks all the same smiley
Lol
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Stvkmicheal(m): 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2014
BetaTechnicians:
Who wants to effect the replacement?
I dnt have anybody in mind now atleast not until I get d screen.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
Stvkmicheal: so when will u have it in stock?

For Replacement screen henceforth, its strictly by pre-order basis.

Check my signature and contact me via Whatsapp as per the "Splash Deep" grin
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Stvkmicheal(m): 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2014
tyconcepts:

For Replacement screen henceforth, its strictly by pre-order basis.

Check my signature and contact me via Whatsapp as per the "Splash Deep" grin
you dey sell glass? grin (not screen o)
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Stvkmicheal(m): 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2014
BetaTechnicians:
Its actually detacheable but the success depends on who handles it and other conditions.
bros how do I get d glass?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by BetaTechnicians: 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
Stvkmicheal: bros how do I get d glass?
Tycncpts can help u
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by vicarsenal(m): 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
Pls is Jiayu G4S now coming out oof d box with kitkat, because it was on 4.2 Jelly Beans b4. If yes how much?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
vicarsenal: Pls is Jiayu G4S now coming out oof d box with kitkat, because it was on 4.2 Jelly Beans b4. If yes how much?

Jiayu comes with 4.2 but upgrade is now available for 4.4 on it. Its #36,000, comes with full accessories like Silicon case, Cable winder, Phone holder, Earphone, Screen film, OTG cable, USB cable, Touch pen, Charger (UK & EU).

Elephone P2000, P10 comes with out-of-box 4.4.2 if you are so keen on it. You can check them out.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2014
Phone Villa!!!

Take your pick instanta grin

Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by chuksp09(m): 5:25pm On Aug 12, 2014
@OP please i need a big lowcost quadcore phablet with otg and a battery of 3000mah or above. 8mp cam or above. I have checked around but i only saw the xiaomi redmi note 1g ram 1.4gz octa and i need other options to make a sound choice. Pls ur help will be really appreciated.
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by Stvkmicheal(m): 5:25pm On Aug 12, 2014
tyconcepts you are not saying anything.. Can u get the glass for me?
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:35pm On Aug 12, 2014
Stvkmicheal: tyconcepts you are not saying anything.. Can u get the glass for me?

Stvmicheal, contact me offline to redeem your "Splash deep" recharge card(make una no come say TYCONCEPTS lie oooo grin)
As for your glass of coz yes...The only thing I can't get you is human head grin...Almost every other thing is YES!!!
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by tyconcepts(f): 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2014
chuksp09: @OP please i need a big lowcost quadcore phablet with otg and a battery of 3000mah or above. 8mp cam or above. I have checked around but i only saw the xiaomi redmi note 1g ram 1.4gz octa and i need other options to make a sound choice. Pls ur help will be really appreciated.

Hold lemme pull up others for you to have varieties to choose from...There are many options I bet you but remember "food wei sweet name better money kill am grin"
Re: HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE by chuksp09(m): 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2014
True talk OP
"waiting" but take ur time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (146) (Reply)

Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here / Computer Village (Ikeja) Price Guide / Www.whatsapp.com- Download Whatsapp For Nokia, Blackberry, Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.