Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,227 members, 7,860,443 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:06 AM

Business Proposals - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Business Proposals (580 Views)

At Blueace Consulting We Help Our Clients To Write Good Business Proposals / Kpmg Recruiting For Proposals Support (officer Level) And Line Of Business Manag / aRe yoU Good at Writting Proposals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Proposals by ebubepaul(m): 6:11am On Oct 05, 2008
HI GUYS. please AM ABOUT TO START A BUSINESS,WHICH IS TO SUPPLY DIESEL IN DRUMS(200LITRES).I WENT TO NUPENG @ Jibowu and was told to pay 30000k for license and also the money for the product e.g for 10000 litres you need 750000k,then the customers that need the product,also if you don't have truck you need to rent at the depot which is between 30 to 50k.Guys for now i want to start with drums which does not need license at least if I get a bus and be supplying people,then i can raise capital to get the license and start large supply.please advise!LOVE YOU ALL.
Another option is to go into transport business preferably interstate,Lagos Owerri.I can raise like 200k or if one has no money which bank can I talk to either microfinance or the normal banks to loan me like 1million.PLease guys just give me idea cause and tired of staying at home.by next week I will collect my certificate from Corporate affairs commission.My firm is Clivespring business venture(transportation,supply of petroleum products,import and export and general merchandise)Guys pls help me and link me up,nobody knows tommorow!
Re: Business Proposals by ebubepaul(m): 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2008
need your urgent reply
Re: Business Proposals by ebubepaul(m): 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2008
HI GUYS. please AM ABOUT TO START A BUSINESS,WHICH IS TO SUPPLY DIESEL IN DRUMS(200LITRES).I WENT TO NUPENG @ Jibowu and was told to pay 30000k for license and also the money for the product e.g for 10000 litres you need 750000k,then the customers that need the product,also if you don't have truck you need to rent at the depot which is between 30 to 50k.Guys for now i want to start with drums which does not need license at least if I get a bus and be supplying people,then i can raise capital to get the license and start large supply.please advise!LOVE YOU ALL.
Another option is to go into transport business preferably interstate,Lagos Owerri.I can raise like 200k or if one has no money which bank can I talk to either microfinance or the normal banks to loan me like 1million.PLease guys just give me idea cause and tired of staying at home.by next week I will collect my certificate from Corporate affairs commission.My firm is Clivespring business venture(transportation,supply of petroleum products,import and export and general merchandise)Guys please help me and link me up,nobody knows tommorow!

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Richernigeria / HOTTEST CLUB OFFER! / Hot Jobs For Engineering Graduate.apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.