Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso (21980 Views)

Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP / Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso / Okonjo-Iweala Denies Pursuing Igbo Agenda Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by chaberry(m): 7:22am On Jun 30, 2014
abu12:

This are kano state indigene, jigawa received 133 and so the rest state.
Alryt, does that mean that they are not terrorist as earlier thought?

2 Likes

Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by emmyclassic(m): 7:26am On Jun 30, 2014
They were transporting over 400 Boko harams.. Then later they would transport d bombs, that's if the bombs hasn't already bn delivered. Yeye
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 30, 2014
ednut1: if na d igbos. dey wud have been cryin like fowls. making accusations.labelled dem BH yet dey had no weapon.jewish zionist suck abeg
u dont tink.
wat if there weapons had been transported ahead of them? what makes u tink dat there is nothing fishy about over 400 people traveling at once with a convoy of over 40 buses?
business my foot! at this time of increased terrorism? mumu. u sound like a bh pawn.

2 Likes

Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by Wolison(m): 7:33am On Jun 30, 2014
I still maintain my stand.....they re the insurgents, marshalled together to carry out their evil agenda in the east but the Lord would never allow that to happen to his descendants.....I don't believe in united Nigeria cos this union is a forced one and not a symbiotic one!!! Ka Chineke mezie okwu!!

2 Likes

Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by amadice(m): 7:38am On Jun 30, 2014
One nigeria my foot....
abu12: We are one nigeria
undecidedOne nigeria my foot....
abu12: We are one nigeria
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by Gamji007: 7:41am On Jun 30, 2014
softsparky:
Don't judge igbos by the few bad eggs you have met.
Igbos can be mean to their fellow igbos likewise yoruba and hausa. I don't have to be an Hausa or Fulani for someone to see me as a better perdon. I think attitude is an individual thing.

I have met many nice Ibos,friends, some of whom I even consider as family and even had many ibo girl friendswink. I know how some of them are treated with disdain by other Ibos due to the close ties they have with others.
Eventhough attitude is an individual thing, I think most Ibos have such similar attitude whuch should be discouraged.

1 Like

Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by mezebel(f): 7:43am On Jun 30, 2014
That governor is number one suspect,,,watin 486 persons dey go do for abia state? They were caught in d night... Claiming to b one nigeria is d worst mistake we are making... Ishmael and issac can never be one .

1 Like

Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by Balkan(m): 7:46am On Jun 30, 2014
Ayo315: For the sake of unity,I think Abia state government need to apologise for their lack of proper information before such arrest was made.because these are the thing that can destabilized our lovely country NIGERIA.ONE NATION.May be later we will need to change our name from Nigeria to "United states of Nigeria"lol
Aboki brother tell your people to apologise in their usual mannner

Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by amadice(m): 7:49am On Jun 30, 2014
Ayo315: For the sake of unity,I think Abia state government need to apologise for their lack of proper information before such arrest was made.because these are the thing that can destabilized our lovely country NIGERIA.ONE NATION.May be later we will need to change our name from Nigeria to "United states of Nigeria"lol
....please dont allow me rain curses on u dis MONDAY MORNING....what kind of apology....they travelled in convoy with 33 new hummer bus at night, all d way from north together at same time...they was no luguages susgesting dat dey are travellers or traders.....come to think of it d 33 new buses had no names like ABIA LINE, EKENE DILI CHUKWU etc....tell me isnt dat suspicious
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by mezebel(f): 7:52am On Jun 30, 2014
zeemahn:
u dont tink.
wat if there weapons had been transported ahead of them? what makes u tink dat there is nothing fishy about over 400 people traveling at once with a convoy of over 40 buses?
business my foot! at this time of increased terrorism? mumu. u sound like a bh pawn.
. Don't mind d ednut head....calling him bullshit sounds like complement,he is antshit. 486 people in a convoy heading to a particular state,,,, the said three busses that escaped,y were they running? God will never allow there plans to work in God's own state.
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by Gamji007: 7:52am On Jun 30, 2014
londoner:

Out of all tribes in Nigeria, the Igbo's have been assaulted and killed with no provocation at all.............so forgive them if they sometimes see the rest of Nigeria with distrust. If you had been seeing body bags of your people, who were living the the SE year upon year (killed by Ibos), with no government sanction, investigation or punishment, lets see how you would then view Nigeria.

Put yourself in their position, through out history in Nigeria and then honestly judge.

The only time the Ibos were considered as sole target was during the civil war. In other incidence, Ibos were only caught in between but due to the paranoid nature of most Ibos, they believe every crisis is targeted at them. Even when we have other tribes have casualties, the ibos usually come out to whine more.

If Ibos are truely killed enmass in other parts of the country, why do you still see them reside in high percentage in those "hostile" areas?

3 Likes

Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by PedroJP(m): 7:55am On Jun 30, 2014
Wasquad: Veri suspecting,486 travelin for wat business?

Business of make a boom and get paid. D 486 do not make business that involves goods but their presence. Business men in convoy indeed.

1 Like

Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by mezebel(f): 8:00am On Jun 30, 2014
amadice: One nigeria my foot.... undecidedOne nigeria my foot....
. One nigeria my yash
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by mezebel(f): 8:01am On Jun 30, 2014
. One nigeria my yash lipsrsealed
. One nigeria my yash
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by doubtingthomas(m): 8:02am On Jun 30, 2014

Did you say apologize? Is Nigeria not in a state of emergency? Tell me sincerely, if you were a security officer on surveillance duty, would you find it normal for more than 500 people traveling in 35 buses heading to an unknown destination in search of work and business with no known contacts or addresses? More so, two of the buses escaped and two wanted terrorists were found in the midst of these "innocent" travellers. And even more so, eight suspected terrorists were caught planting bombs a couple of days earlier in a church located a stone throw from where these mysterious travellers were intercepted. Apologize? Habba!
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by mezebel(f): 8:08am On Jun 30, 2014
. Let me ask google

1 Like

Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by myads890(m): 8:08am On Jun 30, 2014
Nigeria is OUR land. Its people like you that make it seem otherwise

Yungwizzzy: Hausas should leave our land since we can't stay in theirs
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by whitecat007: 8:12am On Jun 30, 2014
They are Nigerians just like thousands of you travel to other regions each day.

1 Like

Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by PedroJP(m): 8:13am On Jun 30, 2014
abu12:

That is why the govt need to come out strong on boko haram sponsors, because if the north is not save due to boko haram attack. Most of northern will shift down to south, since we in one nigeria.

So most of Northerners will shift down to South in convoy, right ?
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by dazangel11(f): 8:13am On Jun 30, 2014
These guys should be careful because the Igbos will react to a slight provocation by the notherners
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by jude33084(m): 8:14am On Jun 30, 2014
My question is this " WHY ARE THE WEST HIDING THE APAPA TWIN SUICIDE BOMBING?"

Are they trying to prevent public manic or there are other motives

We have picture o angry
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by whitecat007: 8:16am On Jun 30, 2014
Where is your proof that bokoharam bomb your house oloshi?

Yoritshekiri:
You guys have sworn to suck up to your northern masters, leave Igbos out of it.
Boko haram bombed Lagos few days ago and killed 5 people, but all you could do was cover it up.
You are free to lick Hausa and Fulani assès all you want, but Igbos will never join you in that.
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by arabralph(m): 8:17am On Jun 30, 2014
its better it was prevented than been cured.its quite suspicious for an entourage of vehicles from North to come to the South and you want the Chief Security Officer of that state to sleep with two eyes closed in this terror prone country.Lets understand ourselves and let peace reign!

1 Like

Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by PedroJP(m): 8:21am On Jun 30, 2014
whitecat007: They are Nigerians just like thousands of you travel to other regions each day.

Never known that northern elites now provide free buses for their citizens who would want to go down south for business. Do u have a forum to organise such number with no aim heading to a particular state ?

1 Like

Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by whitecat007: 8:28am On Jun 30, 2014
Just because you wish it was a bomb would not make it so. It has not been established it was indeed a bomb and it makes no sense whatsoever that it was.
Boko haram is known for killing people and of all the places where they could kill as many as possible it was one private property where they could only get 4 people is the spot they chose? I don't think so! Boko haram are smart and are not attacking Lagos, they know better than that.

gbadexy:
My broda, I tire for the matter o.
I even posted a thread yesterday where fashola in not so much words insinuated it was a terror attack and called for vigilance and to avoid attacking each other no matter what happens yet it was avoided.
Even the people I discussed it with were giving flimsy excuses as if not acknowledging it would make it go away.
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by experimentist: 8:28am On Jun 30, 2014
ismokeweed: Carry ur boko haram boys jare. Keep bombing north. Devils.
Na so di weed dey work your brains.. Abi rat drop shitt inside? Like say you know get sense abi? cry

1 Like

Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by whitecat007: 8:31am On Jun 30, 2014
Get over yourself, it wasn't a bomb.

jude33084:

It was actually 7 people that died in Apapa blast by a female bomber.

I wonder why the news was kept silent undecided
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 30, 2014
experimentist: Na so di weed dey work your brains.. Abi rat drop shitt inside? Like say you know get sense abi? cry
What's wrong with you? Didn't you go to school or what? Oya correct yourself. Swine.
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by londoner: 8:34am On Jun 30, 2014
Gamji007:

The only time the Ibos were considered as sole target was during the civil war. In other incidence, Ibos were only caught in between but due to the paranoid nature of most Ibos, they believe every crisis is targeted at them. Even when we have other tribes have casualties, the ibos usually come out to whine more.

If Ibos are truely killed enmass in other parts of the country, why do you still see them reside in high percentage in those "hostile" areas?

I did not say enmasse, but the periodic killing of Igbos has been a feature in Northern Nigeria for many years. Before boko it was crisis, before bombing of mosques it was just churches that were bombed or set alight.

Whether it was cross fire or not, body bags of Igbos sent back to the SE, is not new to the Igbos.

Is that a feature that you have also experienced of your tribes people over the years.......Periodically? If the honest answer is no, then what point are you trying to make?

I don't know why Igbos still reside in these areas,but I do know that they are not retaliating in kind and never have done. Maybe they believe in One Nigeria. Many have left though, and they would like to return home without being faced with the same threats in SE that they may have faced in the North. Igbos live in Lagos, for many more years and in greater numbers than in the North, yet I have never heard of killing of Igbos and them being sent back from Lagos in body bags.

Let us tell the truth here, the insecurity of Igbos in the north from UNPROVOKED attack is not fresh news, and the type of panic the rest of Nigeria is now under, is what they had experienced for many years. Most other Nigerian tribes are late to the party, but at least [i]now[/i]there is government and worldwide outrage.

Put this in context of the civil war and tell me why Igbos should inherently feel secure in Nigeria.

So, instead of asking me questions about why Igbos are in the North, ask others questions about why they cant live in peace with others, without periodic crisis.

2 Likes

Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by enomakos(m): 8:36am On Jun 30, 2014
luvinhubby:
And none of them had over N1,000 with him.
i tire o
Re: Continue Pursuing Your Legitimate Business, Kwankwaso by whitecat007: 8:45am On Jun 30, 2014
I laugh in spanish! Why crying more than the bereaved? Atleast Nigerians can finally go their separate ways like you want. Tell us this when we start picking bombs like you are doing in the east. You guys want it so bad to be bombs in Lagos, a place every member of your family wants to visit before they die, are you cursed? Why don't you just strap the darn bomb and get it over with, if bokoharam is taking too long.

hardbody:

You know nothing and shall never know. They have already infiltrated your silly SW and will start detonating bombs and killing your market women in Balogun. We are not allowing that BS happen in the core east. We are at alert. Whatever Kwakwanso or whoever it is wishes to say, the person should feel free to. Recall the attempted bombing of a church in Owerri? We are on top of this game having fought a war before. You guys aint because you remain cowardly now as you were then. Ope Oshi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adamu Seeks Waiver For Islamic Board: CAN, Labour, Rights Activist Kick / The Arrestors Of Today Would Be Arrested Tomorrow - Fayose Reacts / 2023: Change Shettima, Lalong Before Sept 20, Northern Stakeholders Tell APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.